[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone convince me not to drop 1600 on a new Dan Wesson CCOB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Someone convince me not to drop 1600 on a new Dan Wesson CCOB and buy something else instead.
>>
Springfield TRP
>>
>>34562942
Have a DW Heritage with ~800 rounds through it. Awesome gun. I'm assuming you want your pic as a carry gun?
>>
If you want it you want it, stop being a fag and telling us to convince you not to do shit and either buy it or don't.

You can buy stuff that works just as well for cheaper but at that price level you're buying the gun as much because it's neat as you are because it actually works and works well. We can't tell you it isn't fucking neat because it is and that's subjective, so with that in mind the choice you make is ultimately arbitrary because it's subject to your whims alone.

Buy a couple crates of fuckin mosins and ship them off to your local boyscout troop so they can have something to learn on that isn't shitty .22s
>>
Because it's 1600$ and you're paying for a name.

But hey, go on and pay for what you want. No one will think you're cool or want to be friends
>>
You might end up not ever shooting the gun because you'll be forever aware of how much money you spent. Alternatively, you could end up like Clint Smith and dump even more money into the thing; tailoring it to your preferred shooting experience, and then using it in your EDC. The true horror of this comes with the risk of losing the gun to the bottom of a municipal police department's evidence locker on the off chance you actually use it defensively.
>>
>Dan Wesson
>Boutique 1911s
>2017
Just go ahead and fuck yourself over, you're 99% guaranteed to have already made up your mind before even making this thread anyways.
>>
>>34562942
I see no need to indulge the fancy 1911 meme until you've got a bunch of other handguns already. If that's where you are, go for it.
>>
>>34562971
Yes, hence why I like the bobtail. Have shot the CCOB and it shoots smoooth.
And no, everyone. If anyone can find/suggest to me something of objectively equal quality, bobtail, and good for CC, I'm open to looking.
>>
>>34562942

If you already have a bunch of guns including some other .45s and cheaper 1911s then I say yes.

Otherwise, buy 2-3 other guns and ammo instead.
>>
>>34562942
Quasi-related but why do we typically only see bobtail 1911s?

Does it just not work as intended or what?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.