[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the closest thing I can get to pic related as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: M84_stun_grenade_diagram.jpg (66KB, 1010x602px) Image search: [Google]
M84_stun_grenade_diagram.jpg
66KB, 1010x602px
What's the closest thing I can get to pic related as a civilian in the U.S?
>>
Thunder B SoundFlash
>>
>>
>>34562314
Will that actually properly stun/disorient someone? 130db doesn't seem very loud, and I'm not seeing anything blinding.
>>
Also, I know Enola Gaye makes something, but it only seems to be available in the UK.
>>
>>34562258
>What's the closest thing I can get to pic related as a civilian in the U.S?
Legally speaking? That.
>>
>>34562551
Allow me to add in "without a cuckstamp".
>>
>>34562858
Wait are flashbangs legal? That would be cool as fuck to blow out my eardrums and blind myself for fun
>>
>>34563131
They're destructive devices.
>>
>>34563136
Lame

Funs over, go home everyone and wiat until trump fixes the 2nd amendment
>>
>>34562388
Go into a small enclosed room without any earpro and tell me 130db isn't very loud
>>
Even though you are technically allowed to own these IF YOU HAVE STAMPS. No one will ever sell them to you unless you are a LEO armorer with proper letterhead.
>>
>>34563381
That's why you make one. You may need an FEL for the fuze, I don't remember.
>>
>>34563426
Make the device, or make (forge) the letterhead?
Both seem very difficult.
>>
>>34563300
average concert volume is around 120db
>>
>>34563436
Make the device, of course. It takes some doing, but you can legally do it. If you really want one of these and can't convince a manufacturer to sell you one, you'll have to do what you can.
>>
>>34562258
Are the body assemblies on these reusable?
>>
>>34563450
Concerts take place in large open spaces.
Not him btw. Just pointing out that there's a big difference.
>>
>>34562258
Make it yourself.

45% Potassium Nitrate
35% Aluminum Powder
10% Gunpowder or Black Powder
1.5% Boric Acid
8.5% Sulfur

Mix all ingredients extremely well and try your best to recreate the container in the pic with whatever materials you have.

Almost all of the above can be bought in bulk, and will probably cost you less in the end than buying from some company. Not to mention that buying a stun grenade from a company may seem sketchy to them and they may refuse to sell you to if they please.
>>
>>34563555
Forgot to add that all materials are by weight
>>
>>34563555
This seems like a great way to lose a finger or three.
>>
>>34563798
Nah it's probably safe
>>
>>34562258

There is a dire need for LEO's across the country right now. Just become a LEO. Then you'll have access to everything.
>>
>>34563450
Wrong. The average concert volume is 100 db, peaking at no more that 110db at FOH. If you know anything about logarithmic scale you know how much of a difference 10db is.
>>
>>34562258

Why does it have two pins?
>>
>>34564380
for double the pin pulling action
>>
>>34563450
130db is 10 times louder than 120db
>>
>>34564319
I'm considering heading that way, but right now I'm making as much as the average rookie cop just working as subcontractor at a facility with a bunch of military contracts. If I keep going like this I'm going to be making way more in the private sector than I would as a cop. And that's not even going into offshore work.
>>
>>34563182
you're going to be waiting a long time
>>
>>34563300
Isn't a gunshot like 140dB?
>>
>>34565363
No, much higher.
>>
>>34563182
Don't hold your breath, he's only fucked it further so far
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.