[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to upgrade my Springfield [spoiler] XD [/spoiler]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

I'm looking to upgrade my Springfield [spoiler] XD [/spoiler] to something a bit more reliable. It was the first gun I ever bought, but it has had two catastrophic failures so far and I'm about done with it. I like the easy trigger pull and the ergonomics of the gun, and I want something similar. Thinking about upgrading to a Ruger or Sig, but I wanted to know what would be the best choice based on /k/'s experience. Maybe you can convince me that Glocks are worth buying despite being ugly as sin.

Pic unrelated, came in the mail today.
>>
FNP/X/S
>>
>>34559627
Google results include Nurse Practitioner Schools and fencing. Can you elaborate on your shitpost?
>>
>>34559595
I've never actually went and bought his books, does the faggot write good?
Anyways I'm no expert but I'm a slut for rugers. Also I don't get the whole glock hype.
>>
>>34559812
Haven't read it yet. His Breitbart articles were fun (albeit far from real news), check those out I guess.

All of my Facebook groups either love or hate Glocks from what I can tell. Most of the hate is for the Fudd fanbase though. And the fact they are ugly as hell.
>>
>>34559812
He doesnt write them, they're ghost written, the same way any famous person "writes" a book.

Same with Trump's "The Art of the Deal".
>>
>>34559677

FN FNP
FN FNX
FN FNS
>>
>>34559677
FN is a gun manufacture man.

Then just add the last letter to get your results.
>>
>>34559677
>>34559877
>>34559881
Thank you. Now let's try to get the same amount of information down to one post. It will save you time on the captcha
>>
>>34559897

Check out this faggot, he hasn't figured out how to bypass captcha yet. Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>34559915
I'm waiting on my allowance to buy the 4chan pass
>>
File: FjUcQ69.png (8KB, 413x374px) Image search: [Google]
FjUcQ69.png
8KB, 413x374px
>>34559942

You mean to tell me that you haven't been gifted 4chan gold yet?

Edit: wow thanks for the gold kind stranger! Highest rated comment is a shitpost about OP being a complete fucking homo!
>>
What kind of dildos are those?
>>
>>34559991
www.bad-dragon.com

Idk my husband is the dildo enthusiast, not me.
>>
Nigga...

Also
>he doesnt have the gookpass
Luln at ur life tbqh
>>
>>34560013
thx
>>
Fuck me
>>34560020
meant for >>34559897
>>
>>34560036
Well you're replying to me in my own thread. Kinda assumed you meant me. Goddamn and apparently I'm the newfag?
>>
File: IMG_1866.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1866.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>34559991
Newfag detected
>>
>>34559877
Shitposting aside, that's actually a very similar looking gun and for a decent price.

Anyone else have opinions on FN Pistols?
>>
>>34559595
faggots git out
>>
>>34560697
That's like 80% of the board. And how fucking new are you that you don't understand the impact Bad Dragon dildos have had on this board. They are a cultural icon
>>
>>34560718
>That's like 80% of the board.

Not even close.
>>
>>34560741
Heh. This isn't the safe space you thought it was cuckboy. This is fag country.
>>
>>34560741
>
Hi there, I just wanted to tell you that it's customary to "lurk", or read the board without posting, before posting anything yourself. This helps prevent any misunderstandings you might have about the culture of your new favorite website. Maybe take some time to observe before posting again?

Have fun!
>>
>>34560013
>has XD
>husband likes dragon dongs
>dildos combined are worth more than most of my guns

do you live in Houston by any chance?
I love my SR40C. It has a pretty good trigger and very good ergos unless you don't like grips that are relatively thin. The Grip Zone on Rugers is also really lacking so I taped mine up.
>>
>>34562615
Holy shit I do actually. Third Ward. Hence my need for guns. You trynna fug?
>>
>>34559595
I don't think glocks are pleasant to look at by any stretch of the imagination, but they are definitely less ugly that abortion that is an XD.
>>
>>34564382
I like the look of my XD, but then again a parent never thinks their kid is ugly, so maybe I'm biased.
>>
>>34559595
What kind of catastrophic failures have you experienced with your XD?
>>
>>34559677
jesus what a newfag
>>
>>34564504
It existing.
>>
>>34564211
We might be related. (so maybe)
>>
>>34564620
I just moved here and I have no relatives. No incest UUUU

>>34564504
I've had 2 rounds jam in the chamber to the point where I couldn't even pull the slide back. They popped out after a day or two in the AC, but it kind of deadlines the weapon for the whole range trip.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.