[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on unarmed combat. I am a small guy, so where do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (53KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
53KB, 349x466px
Redpill me on unarmed combat.

I am a small guy, so where do I hit for the most effectiveness? How should I fight against a fat guy, a swole guy, a short guy, a tall guy? Is a girl different from a small guy?

Let's say I don't want to do lasting damage and running away isn't an option.
>>
>>34559092
Have you tried this awesome invention called the "gun"?
>>
>>34559092

Jump and flip around like you see in anime. If it lets a 5 foot tall girl defeat a 6 foor 5 man in anime because she jumps around like a flea, it should work in real life.
>>
>>34559092
>I am a small guy, so where do I hit for the most effectiveness? How should I fight against
>a fat guy
trip him
>a swole guy
placate him with a gift of protein
>a short guy
punch him in the face
>a tall guy
punch him in the shin

>Is a girl different from a small guy?
yes
>>
>>34559092
>running away isn't an option
>I don't want to do lasting damage
Then you need to accept that you are going to lose.
>>
>>34559092
It doesn't matter how big they are, hit them in the knees, eyes, throat and groin, it will affect them severely.
>>
>>34559092
>are girls different than small guys
Every time I've sparred with a girl, they've needed to take themselves way too seriously or they're a fucking joke. That said, I've never had a difficult fight with a girl. Most of them, despite what they want to believe, are weak as fuck.
>>
>>34559092
Nose, eyes, groin, box the ears, solar plexus, and neck are good choices. Try to take what everyone says about unarmed combat with a grain of salt, most people on this board get autistic about it
>>
>>34559092
As the man who you posted once said, using cheap and quick tactics like kicking the groin, pulling hair, poking the eyes, biting the ear, etc AND THEN RUNNING OFF are more effective than trying some advanced super secret ninjutsu technique on an assailant.
>>
File: JustifiableHomicide2009-2013FBI.jpg (60KB, 944x353px) Image search: [Google]
JustifiableHomicide2009-2013FBI.jpg
60KB, 944x353px
>>34559092
Everything about this screams I'M A CHILD AND I HAVE TO FIGHT THIS GUY ON THE PLAYGROUND!

If someone is trying to harm you and you can't run away then you kick, you bite, you scratch, you pick up that dirty needle off the ground and stab them in the fucking eye. You have to assume you're going to die and you're the only one there that can stop it. If you somehow manage to get the upper hand then you keep on fucking hitting them until fatigue takes over and your arms go limp. Fuck their life. Fuck anyone's life who is trying to cause physical harm on you.

There is no such thing as a clean fight. There is no such thing as a fair fight. There is no such thing as being a pussy. There is no such thing as being a man.

You drop that fucker dead the first chance you get or you're rolling the dice on being permanently injured or dead.

That or go back to your homework for summer school.
>>
>>34559806
This is a meme. All those places are easy to protect and hard to hit. A blow to the stomach or torso might be less effective, but it does more damage than a punch that's blocked or dodged.
>>
>>34559092
Learn how to punch properly.

Stop thinking about not doing lasting damage. If you're in a real world situation and you can't get away it's about who wants to go home alive, period.
>>
>>34560153
If you have even the slightest skill you can feign, or land possible a second punch. This isn't turn based combat you nigger.
>>
>>34559092
Find a proper Jui Jitsu place and start rolling. If it ever comes down to it and you come across someone with no wrestling/jits skill their just going to drown in chokes. Also you will be rolling a lot, will get you used to a combative mentality. You also have no disandvantage from being short.
>>
>>34560172
>second punch meme
If you know how to properly kick someone, you can end the fight in one strike to the ribs.
>>
>>34560191
Jiu-jitsu is good to know and can be usefull, but grappling is utterly useless against more than one opponent. It doesn't matter how good you are at it, you're not gonna be able to pin more than one person at a time. Even if you pin one down, the other will be free to kick you while you're on the ground.
>>
If you're trapped in a situation where you can't use a weapon and your life is on the line, don't be afraid to become Bobby Hill and kick them in the nards. There's a reason everything from cheap McDojos and Krav Maga both teach it: Getting hit in the low-hanging danglies fucking hurts and is a complete sensory overload. If whoever you're dealing with shrugs off an introduction of your boot to their family jewels, you're already fucked.
>>
>>34560374
Yeah that's a fair point. Honestly if your fighting more than one person just run.
>>
>>34559149
>this
>>
>>34560153
>groin
>hard to hit
wut
>>
>>34560442
Bolley kick one in the head and take the other one to the ground. The first one isn't getting up.

If they have three people just run
>>
>>34560765
>have to bend down slightly and punch downwards
>immediately make yourself a target for them to punch you in the jaw or face
You didn't think hard enough
>>
>>34561227
>have to bend down slightly and punch downwards
Nigger you have LEGS you dumb fuck. Literally one step forward, swing leg up, slam your shin straight into their huevos.
>>
>>34559092
>I don't want to do lasting damage

don't fight.

>running away isn't an option.

Why. If you about to get attacked contact the authorities.

If you really HAVE to defend yourself and you aren't fit enough to deal with him in a unarmed fight, stab or shoot the cunt.
>>
>>34559092
>asking the Weapons board for unarmed combat advice

If you're afraid to hurt someone and can't run away I have bad news for you. Even pain techniques are just temporary stops that set you up for an opportunity to incapacitate or maim someone. Consider buying some Oral Fixation mouth numbing agent so you can deepthroat your assailants.
>>
Stomping down on ankles will always be better than kicking up into balls. Unless your trained kicking higher than the knee will likely end badly for you.
Once you stomp that ankle you can now run, if you cant run you grab that ankle and roll. Everyone is the same size on their backs.
>>
>>34559092
Its a movie thing. Op's Pic related carried a .357 magnum. Knives cost less than a dollar on budk, rocks and sticks are free. If you are in unarmed combat, you fucked up.
>>
>>34560123

Everything about this post screams neckbeard krav maga wing chun faggot.

You either know how to fight or don't. It's that simple.

Guy who knows how to fight > guy who doesn't.

And no amount of motivational speeches or conveniently placed dirty needles will change that EXCEPT for pure silly luck.

Want to know how to defend yourself in a fist fight? It's a long road but start with a reputable striking art and a reputable grappling art.

After fighting humans for years you'll be aware of your limitations.
>>
>>34565094

>a movie thing with milions of videos showing martial arts being effective in street fights

I carry a gun, and a knife as an every day tool but also back up to my gun. So I'm not one of those faggots who believes martial arts are the end all be all to self defense.

But they're plenty useful and anyone who works as an LEO or Combat Arms personnel can tell you how its useful
>>
>>34559928

I sparred with a chick who'd "wow dude she could totally beat me and you up", you know... the ones guys spar like at 10% with while she's trying her best.

Well I didn't even go 100, just the typical 75% and everyone called me a fucking douchebag ...

I'm the douchebag? I'm not the one taking 100 bucks a month from this girl and feeding her head with lies that she's gonna be like those girls on T.V. that beat up a bunch of guys
>>
>>34560374

If you're fighting more than one person and at least one of them isn't a retard... what do you think they're going to do?

One is gonna clinch up with you and try to hold you or take you down while the other one strikes at you.

Now... if only you knew enough grappling to disegange from a clinch, stuff a takedown, or get up from the ground...
>>
Learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and muay thai >>34559092
>>
>>34559092
>I am a small guy, so where do I hit for the most effectiveness? How should I fight against a fat guy, a swole guy, a short guy, a tall guy? Is a girl different from a small guy?

Kick in the nuts.

Use a knife or if you can, a gun.

In fact just get a gun.
>>
>>34559092
>I am a small guy, so where do I hit for the most effectiveness?

The fucking weights.

Real life isn't anime. The smaller you are and the bigger the other guy is (in okay to average shape, not Boogie tier) the less fight training and experience he needs to throw you around like a rag doll, and the more you need just to hold your own until your buddy comes along to help.

For the sake of example, let's assume that fighting ability is quantifiable.

You weigh 160 pounds and you have, let's say, level 3/10 fighting skill (you maybe wrestled a year in high school or did some Oly TKD as a kid, enough to let you at least defend yourself against the average untrained and inexperienced person).

There's a guy who weighs 225 pounds who has level 1 (untrained).

You have an okay chance of holding your own and beating him despite the weight difference.

But then let's say you both enter the same fight gym and you train at the same intensity over time and achieve roughly the same rate of development (remember, for the sake of example we are pretending these are concretely quantifiable).

You go from 3/10 to 5/10, he goes from 1/10 to 3/10. He's going to start approaching very quickly a level of skill that will make his weight very difficult to deal with. If you kept training at the same rate you'll soon find that even if you start training harder and longer you're going to reach a plateau of being able to deal with him because of the weight difference.

t. wrestler and then mma fighter whose retired pro trainer had the same trouble dealing with the weight disparity
>>
>>34560374
>but grappling is utterly useless against more than one opponent.

To be quite honest SAMPAI striking is also useless against more than one opponent when those opponents are organized and intent on causing harm.

There is no system aside from creating distance and drawing a firearm that is going to "win" against multiple organized, aggressive assailants.

Luckily reality doesn't fit this stereotype of three hive mind super max convicted murderers trying to kill you over getting the last hotdog from the cart. Most of the time people aren't going to jump in and start stomping on your head because the vast majority of people in the 1st world aren't acquainted with violence in a meaningful way. And certainly not enough to just start beating the shit out of someone.

So knowing your positions, transitions, and submissions with some wrestling experience is enough generally.
>>
File: IMG_5378.jpg (67KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5378.jpg
67KB, 640x427px
>>34560374
Any martial art is shit against many people.

Jujitsu is to catch someone off guard, kill them or take their weapon.

And or GET YOUR ASS far away as possable.
>>
File: All in the mind.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
All in the mind.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>34559092
>I am a small guy, so where do I hit for the most effectiveness?

The nuts/cunts, also ribs.

>How should I fight against a fat guy, a swole guy

Run.

> a short guy, a tall guy

Lose their footing so they tumble down. Pretty advanced stuff.

>Is a girl different from a small guy?

You won't get that respect boi.

>Let's say I don't want to do lasting damage and running away isn't an option.

You are fucked at that point anyway.
>>
>>34566916
Exactly! I'm always honest with my wife whenever she says something like "You know, if we ever got jumped I would want to stay and fight with you." It's a brave mentality and all, but getting hit in the head fuckin hurts, and I know how strong she is. I'm not incredibly miscular and I can overpower her quickly. It's one thin to have the fighting mentality but you need to do work, otherwise you'll always suck. And girls just need to work way harder since they're not naturally as strong.
>>
File: 400.gif (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
400.gif
32KB, 500x500px
>>34559092
>>
Knees, knees, and the knees. My roommate was nearly robbed a week or two ago delivering pizza. I say nearly because he didn't have time for that bullshit and just stomped the guy in the side of his knee and he went down. The key is to hit them on the side, as hard as you can. They're not supposed to bend that way. Once you've blown his knees out, fucking run.
>>
>Let's say I don't want to do lasting damage
>running away isn't an option.
This is an idiotic premise. If you don't have to fight to disable your opponent you don't have to fight at all you autistic fuck.
>>
File: 1490236676909.jpg (148KB, 1130x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1490236676909.jpg
148KB, 1130x1129px
>>34559092

Back in the day, my crazy great uncle was 5'4 and weighed 130 pounds soaking wet, but he kicked every 200+ pound drunk's ass in town before he spent 35 years in the pen for murdering his nagging wife with an antique muzzle loader over a television set, and when he got in prison, he continued to beat the shit out of the prisoners there. His secret?

He spent his childhood and teenage years brawling with his four much larger brothers, was as fast as greased fucking lightning and didn't hold back ANYTHING in a fight. To use this anon's example, (>>34570284 ), he'd be a solid 5/10 in fighting skill, but, by virtue of being able to land hits faster than his opponents, being pissed off enough to impress a starving boar hog, and knowing what he was fucking doing, he managed to overcome his manlet handicap.

He still got his ass kicked every other week, once he was almost beat to death trying to pick a fight with a drunk nigger in a ghetto bar, and over the years he's been stabbed, cut, and beat to the point he can't walk anymore, probably as much drinking and doping's fault as anything but the point stands. If you are more aggressive than your opponent, quick enough to get the first hit, and experienced enough to follow up on it, 9 times out of 10, you will win a fight, unless you're fighting a muscled up 300 pounder, some kind of martial artist, someone with a weapon who knows how to use it, a methed up junkie, or two or more people at once.

Basically, unless you're batshit insane and have been fighting your whole life, don't bother, you're better off running. My uncle was the acception, not the norm. 99.9% of the time, unless they're pissed off, drugged up, and/or combat trained, a manlet will lose a fair fight with someone 70+ pounds bigger than them.
>>
>>34573517

Funny because mma shows guys beating other trained fighters with 60+ pound advantages quite often.

Too often for your 90% out the ass figure.

Size helps but skill>size always

Also if you knew what you were talking about youd know that once people hit above 260 ish pounds there tends to be a point where its actually detrimental to your fighting ability, cardio, balance, reflexes, etc
>>
I've taken martial arts for years. And every one of my teachers that were worth a damn always had three pieces of advice.

1)Stay in shape. Aside from the other obvious health benefits, it allows you to run away when needed and fend people off when needed. Plus if you look physically imposing, people are less likely to initiate conflict with you in the first place.

2)End a fight as soon as possible. Fight dirty if you need to. Honor is a meme and it doesn't exist in a fight. Aim to hurt always.

3) Learn to shoot. Gun always beats fist.
>>
Britbong here, from my experience wear some form of safety shoes a steel tipped boot to the shin will quickly stop your target from keeping pace with you.You may then choose to leave the fight because he wont be keeping pace or elect to continue kicking until the fight is over.

>IMPORTANT : Does not work against those wearing shin guards.
>>
>>34573849
I guess you think that weight classes are arbitrary too?

Plain and fucking simple, bigger stronger faster wins.
>>
>>34573849
Skill does not always beat size. It's not that simple.
For example: Jon Jones, arguably the best light heavyweight in MMA, became the UFC champ with the most rudimentary of BJJ and striking. He did have a good wrestling pedigree, but he did not weight train, he did not practice BJJ, and had no stand up history before going to Greg Jackson's. He is the epitome of great athletic genetics(brothers are in the NFL) and he is very big for his weight class.

So, just to be clear, there is a bell curve for strength>skill and skill>strength.
>>
>>34559092
>small guy.
Step 1 meal prep and work out
>fat guy
No endurance
>big guy
I don't know how small you are
>swole guy
His confidence alone could beat you
>short guy
Is he more muscular? Idk grapple him
>girl
Why are you planning to fight a girl

Hand to hand is like chess if the pieces has varying stats. Idk your stats so I can't say what you could or couldn't do.
>>
>>34559092
>Redpill me on unarmed combat.
> I am a small guy, so where do I hit for the most effectiveness? How should I fight against a fat guy, a swole guy, a short guy, a tall guy? Is a girl different from a small guy?
> Let's say I don't want to do lasting damage and running away isn't an option.

First of Gun-fu is your best bet at saving your life.
Otherwise bring an extendable batton and pepper spray.

For unarmed fighting...Well just learn some boxing, kickboxing and a grappling art like judo or sambo.

The most effective spots to hit are just under the ribbs, the balls, side of the head, chin, bac of the head and knee shins.

Fight a fat guy by punching him in the face because that's where his fat is at its thinnest. Aim for fast straights and a hook from time to time to catch him of guard, keep moving tho and don't let that fat slob grab you.

A swole guy...you won't be able to win if the guy even remotely properly trained his leggs. Just give up or aim for a sucker punch.

A short guy is generally fast on his feet but his low weight means his punches will be fucking weak, just guard your ribs and balls properly. Keep him at a distance with leg-swipes and aim to punch him hard in the chest to disrupt his breathing.

As for the tall guy...Trip him somehow and try to pull him to the ground.

With girls you have to watch your balls and head and focus on slapping their tits because it hurts apparently.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.