[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the easiest job in the military in all branches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

what is the easiest job in the military in all branches and the hardest
>>
File: 1500153385656.png (863KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
1500153385656.png
863KB, 714x802px
>>34557606
25M Multimedia Illustrator
>>
>>34557687
why the fuck does the military need a multimedia illustrator?

>outsource logistics
>outsource base building
>outsource security

create jobs for shit that is in no way combat related. man, i remember when the military was full of fighting men, not single mothers looking for a handout.
>>
>>34557720
>i remember when the military was full of fighting men
go to bed grandpa
>>
>>34557720
I knew a sassy black girl in highschool who announced senior year that she had gotten a job in the army as a poet.

Every time I thought about joining the military after that I remembered her and changed my mind.
>>
>>34557606
>>34557606
the CSM would be yelling 'GET YOUR GODDAMN HANDS OUT OF YOUR FUCKING POCKETS!!'
>>
>>34557687
>that creature

Absolutely fucking disgusting. Why do people do this?
>>
>>34557720
>i remember when the military was full of fighting men,
No you don't.
>>
>>34557606
easy
>band/choir - you basically aren't in the military anymore. just show up, wear funny clothes, and perform.

hard
>plt ldr of 11b or 0311
>>
>>34557606
Easy mode is anything airforce. Unless you are a PJ.
>>
>>34558873
fuck no. being any sort of crew or other airplane mechanic is fucking hard.
>>
>>34558629
They wanna get they D wet
>>
File: powerpoint.png (58KB, 499x569px) Image search: [Google]
powerpoint.png
58KB, 499x569px
>>34557687
Someone has to do it
>>
>>34557687
holy fetal alcohol syndrome batman
>>
>>34557687
>By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! You're the arena grand champion!
>>
File: multsarin arki.png (204KB, 1276x2800px) Image search: [Google]
multsarin arki.png
204KB, 1276x2800px
>>34557720
>why the fuck does the military need a multimedia illustrator?

They need someone make all the power point presentations old and computer illiterate staff officers.

>>34559502
>holy fetal alcohol syndrome batman

It is just half-negro mongrel.
>>
>>34559502
>holy fetal alcohol syndrome batman
That's the product of racemixing with an ugly nigger and an even uglier white wimmin.
>>
>>34561075
HAAA
>>
>>34557720
People like you are part of the problem.

>Why get a private to do this when we can just hire a contractor for $150k a year?

GEE I DONT KNOW

BOY HOWDY I WISH I KNEW WHY DEFENSE SPENDING WAS OUT OF CONTROL
>>
>Neet nazi racists who have never been in the military think they can be accepted in the military.
You have seriously have no idea how bad you will have it with these beliefs
stay in the milita fatass
>>
>>34557687
>>34559502
It's from a video /pol/ was laughing at last night. A Polish woman bred with a negro. She made a video on being a single mother after the kid was born.
>>
>>34561987
> square jaw
> polish qts
The kid looks cuter than his mom
>>
>>34557720
Who the fuck do you think makes the Psyop pamphlets?
>>
>>34557720
military print shops and press office
>>34561481
>They need someone make all the power point presentations old and computer illiterate staff officers.
Best job you can as a junior officer
>>
>>34557606
ordnance doesnt even blow guys up they fix LMTVs all day. Its a logistician branch engineer would have been more fighting for that.
>>
>>34561675
how the fuck am i part of the problem. i think the military should be staffed by soldiers, mechanics, and cooks, not contractors. it's all a big racket to fleece the american public, and line the pockets of corporate interests now. war has always been a racket, but the numbers these days are astonishing.

t. private security contractor
>>
>>34561675
when i was at bagrahm there were almost as many contractors as military. i dont totally hate the idea of contractors but i strongly believe if a job can be done it should be done by military
>>
>>34563757
>how the fuck am i part of the problem.
>t. private security contractor
Lol literally the problem
>>
>>34558629
(((TV))) told them it was ok
>>
>>34561932
Lol you have no idea what you're talking about. I did fine.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.