[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, please help! Can anyone tell me what was dropped by the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1500150799571.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500150799571.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
/k/, please help!
Can anyone tell me what was dropped by the drone? I wonder what kind of explosive and how much of it caused such a big explosion.
>>
1 in 100 shot onto a truck carrying munitions is why the explosion was so large
>>
>>34555654
that's not really a big explosion. most of what you see is just smoke and debris.
>>
>>34555753
That grenade dropped by the drone seems pretty small though.
I guess that truck was really carrying ammunition of some kind.
>>
>>34555760
that's basically a 40mm grenade. if the humvee was loaded with munitions you'd see secondaries, which you don't.
>>
>>34555654
that a home made bomblet. they drop small mortar shells too though.
>>
>>34555805

I'd say that's a pretty big boom boom for one forty Mike Mike
>>
>>34555654
they have been using small motars and 40mm rifle grenades as well as other hand made shit and rgd5 hand grenades.
>>
>>34555835
upon closer inspection it's more like a mortar round than a 40mm. i was thinking of the drone footage that used 40mm with shuttlecock tail attached :^)
>>
>>34555846
badminton you uncultured swine
>>
If it was a mortar round, was that a 120mm mortar round or smaller?
>>
They shopped a bomblet in. It's clearly added in via post-processing, the truck bought it via some other means
>>
>>34555941

Do you think a small drone could life a 120mm?
>>
>>34555914
the projectile in badminton is referred to as a shuttlecock, or birdie. who is uncultured?
>>
>>34555941
>120mm mortar round

weighs around 15kg and more. that's one powerful quadcopter drone mate...
>>
>>34555984
i'll shuttle your cock
>>
>>34555988
the drones they use only have a payload of 2lbs
>>
Its a 40mm grenade
>>
>no shadow at all

really made me think?
>>
>>34555654
it was a 10mm round
>>
>>34555654
Nokia
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.