[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy M70A >four years later the magazines are still unobtanium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1385671945569.png (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1385671945569.png
98KB, 600x600px
>Buy M70A
>four years later the magazines are still unobtanium
Anyone else get burned by this meme gun? I thought a 9mm tok for $250 would be the shit but Jesus. The mags are on eBay for half the price of the gun.
>>
>>34553088
>9mm
That isnt the memetic gun, you got a retarded copy and still paid too much for it.
>>
>>34553095
>9mm tok
>not a complete meme
And if like you to show me a local shop selling these for $200. You're going to be out $250 for one at the very least, especially online since you faggots always omit the tax, shipping and transfer.
>>
>>34553088
buy mags when you buy the gun. or before.

>I know I'm resurrecting a thread from a couple months ago, but one little thing I wanted to pass along regarding Zastava M70A magazines: Walther P38/P1 magazines can be modified to fit the M70A.

I saw the question about if the Walther mags would work in some forum several weeks ago - don't remember which one. Since I have a P1 & a M70A, I checked fit and function. I held a P1 mag filled w dummy rounds in the Zastava, and cycled the slide. The cartridges fed & ejected, and the empty mag held the slide open. So far, so good.

In the last week I got around to ordering a couple of extra P1 mags & they arrived today. Since the P1 has a heel mag release there are no mag catch holes along the sides. Even if my experiment wouldn't work, I could always use them in the Walther.

Using needle files, I filed out a notch matching the M70A mag opening as closely as I could (measure carefully, file slowly). The results are in pics below. Hand cycling for function, it works. The angle of the mag base is slightly different than the originals - not pretty, but it works. I'll need to check it at the range - if it fails I'll report back. So, if you can't get extra mags for your M70A, you can make some from P1 mags.
>>
>>34553088
Why the Fuck didn't you just the the non pussy version I'm 7.62 Tok?
>>
>>34553439
because it was $250 i imagine, that's why i bought a 9mm cz52.
>>
>>34553088
>calling things /k/ doesn't like memes

I don't know why we're doing this now.
>>
>>34553439
Because I have 1,500 rounds of 9mm and 0 rounds of 7.62mm.
>>
>>34553703
mags your only complaint?
>>
>>34553737
It haet JFP.
>>
>>34553804
maybe you could clean up the feed ramp?
>>
>>34553832
Maybe. But as long as it eats regular ball fine I really don't give a fuck, I bought it as a companion to my WASR for 2gun which to me is essentially playing with firearms as toys.
>>
You have had four years to buy them and haven't had a chance to?

Sometimes your problems are your fault, anon.
>>
>>34553930
The problem is that they don't seem to have ever been sold separately from the gun, which is completely on CAI and Zastava themselves. For a while some shops seemed go be pulling one of the two mags they come with out and selling it separately, but those went just as quickly and were significantly overpriced. I dont see how this is my fault.
>>
File: 007.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>34553088
Up in Canadia where you can pretty much only have single stack pistols its supposedly a pretty popular gun, and they sell the mags cheaper than here so if you have a family member or friend like I do up there you can ask them to receive the package and then ship it to you. I actually really like this gun but you shouldn't have paid more than 220 for it. Hope this helps.
>>
>>34554198
those also look pretty close to cz52 mags
>>
>>34554198
Seriously, where are you guys getting these for $220 after tax and transfer? Nobody had them online for less than $280 shipped when they came out and nobody had them locally at all.
>>
>>34554436

with slight modification, CZ-52 mags can function in the M70.
>>
>>34554936
Aren't they too deep? The M70A uses 9mm specific magazines and the frame has a block in the magwell to fit them.
>>
>>34554936
do they stick out the bottom? the difference between the m70 and m70a mags seems to be the length.

>>34553222
this still seems like the best bet
>>
>>34553088
>unobtanium
>finds them on ebay
you seem to be confused as to what the first term means.

also, you sound poor.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.