[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk: Why is this the only European country without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Real talk: Why is this the only European country without draconian gun laws?
>>
Don't the czechs have decent gun laws? Slovenia is not that bad as well, I think.
>>
Thought Finland had okay laws
>>
File: manca.jpg (90KB, 650x497px) Image search: [Google]
manca.jpg
90KB, 650x497px
>>34551125
Slovenia is indeed cool. I'm not sure if they're allowed to have machineguns over there, but they might be.
>>
>>34551103
>>
>>34551103
Austrian gun laws are not too bad. With a licence you can own handguns and semi automatic weapons. Without one you can buy shotguns and bolt action rifles.
>>
>>34551227
I hope they get more lax as time passes.
>>
>>34551153
we do and they're getting okay-er with rifles and the like
handguns are a bitch because of leftists and one school shooter who don't understand a semi rifle would have resulted in double fatalities
>>
>>34551103
if you're a fudd, Austria has some pretty good gun laws too
>>
>>34551125
They're changing them as we speak to be more open, I think they're also altering the right to self-defense at the same time.
>>
>>34551103
CZ has it better than CH, they can actually carry their guns for defense.
>>34551153
We have it okay. Nothing is illegal, but some things are pretty hard to get, like sbrs and pocket sized pistols, and the real fun stuff like artillery and full auto are only for collectors. And no (legal) carry.
>>
>>34551103
I'd say the Czech Republic is equally pro-gun, if not more than Switzerland. They passed their very own Second Amendment this year, so now they join us as one of two countries that guarantees gun ownership in our constitutions.
>>
>>34551103
Virtually 100% white. What would they need gun laws for?
>>
>>34553745
Gun laws only disarm whites.
>>
>>34553801
I didn't say it worked
>>
>>34551938
Austria is practically fudd country

bolt actions and standard 1round-per-barrel shotguns with a 3 day waiting period
nothing else required besides a place of residency

semiauto licenses are rather easy to acquire - however limited to 2 slots at first
with hurdles to get more getting harder every year

semiauto rifles are kinda fucked though
>>
>>34551226
What did he mean by this
I'd rather not live under a government that will strip me of my citizenship and my guns if they decide they don't like how I conduct my personal life or disagree with the regime.
>>
>>34554310
How much is a Glock 19 in Austria?
>>
>>34554848
710€ MSPR for a gen4
street price around 650€

(including 20% VAT)

gen3s are cheaper by 30€ or so
>>
>>34551103
Heard Belgium also isn't bad.
>>
>>34555112
Belgium is a shithole that's pushing the EU legislation

don't belief a word a frog/waffle/kraut or bong tries to tell you
>>
>>34551103
They really don't let people from shitty countries be citizens. Switzerland is basically modern America's nightmare since they require their citizens to be educated and won't allow shitty immigrants and don't care about feelings. Switzerland is a cool as fuck place. There are some lame gun laws though.
>>
>>34551188
they can, it's just a fuck-load of background checks and registration.
>>
Why do faggot OPs keep forgetting about the based Czechs?
>>
>>34554829
I meant that the eternal mountainjew must understand how to defend itself if it always wishes to remain neutral
>>
>>34555112
>Cuckdom of Belgium
I live htere. Gun laws are okay-ish at best but that's the only god point it has these days
I'll just finish my degree and go to a better country for that, and I'm thinking of Czech repblic more than anything else, if ther's demand for IT guys
>>
>>34555155
Oy vey goy why don't you want to import millions of wonderful 70 iq Africans or 82 iq mestizos that breed like rats, commit a lot of violent crime against the native whites and suck up welfare?
Don't be racist goy.
>>
>>34553745

White and upper class too. I'd love to visit the land of the true ubermensch.

>>34554310

Fucked up in what way?
>>
>>34551103
> the only country not run by the jew
>>
>>34553661
It hasn't actually passed based on the articles I've read. It seems its only passed the lower house.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.