[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Some random Syrian rebel gunsmith has a better gun collection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1-Chbv_zRPXlrtVkarGv2zdA.jpg (355KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1-Chbv_zRPXlrtVkarGv2zdA.jpg
355KB, 1500x1000px
>Some random Syrian rebel gunsmith has a better gun collection than any of us will ever have

What's the point of even trying, /k/?
>>
>>34550055

Compared to Europeans perhaps.
>>
>>34550055
What the fuck is he doing to that rifle?
>>
A few weeks ago I visited my cousin Reid. Reid is a big collector with several NFA items and 100+ y.o. guns. I was awed and inspired, I even considered becoming a career politician to eventually repeal the Hughes Amendment (somewhat pragmatically) and the NFA (ideally).

Seeing and handling a great gun collection should reinvigorate and inspire, not demoralize. I have little access to guns from private sales and immediate family, I haven't even bought from an FFL yet. My father warned me not to catch the bug, but Reid told me it's more a gene. I intend to fully to inspire a young family member my age with a great collection when I'm older.
>>
>>34550055
Why are you surprised or dismayed by this? This guy's job is maintaining weapons for a faction in a fucking war. Of course he has better gun collections than a bunch of 4channers.
>>
>>34550085
i think the upper took shrapnel damage, by the look of it. So he might be trying to mill out the damage. so the upper can be used with an extra hole in it.
>>
>>34550085
>>
>>34550085
Full auto conversion
>>
>>34550055
We get the advantage of 1st world country ease of living with the pay of expensive firearms.

He lives in a warzone just how it is man
>>
File: 1496947288017.png (129KB, 754x316px) Image search: [Google]
1496947288017.png
129KB, 754x316px
>>34550132
>4channers
>>
>>34550055
how many of them even work or are they just for show.
>>
>>34550055
>Gunsmith
The fucker MAKES guns, and has other people's guns for repairs. Of course he has more guns than we do, damned Autist.
>>
>>34550132
>>34550293
>/k/ommanders
FTFY
>>
>>34550055
Ninety-five percent of the firearms pictured were captured, most likely.
>>
Darra people: "Many sons and lots of guns."

https://youtu.be/FinRqCocwGE
>>
>>34550293
Don't mind him, this is just how reddit makes themselves known. Don't worry, it'll be gone soon
>>
>>34550293
>>34554101
he's from reddit because he refuses to use some ultra faggy unnecessarily specific term like "/k/ommando"?
>>
>>34550293
/k/uck
>>
>>34554183
yup
>>
>>34550174
except the upper has noting to do with auto/semi
>>
>>34554183
>4channers
Your reddit is still showing
>>
>>34550310
He probably sells the ones that work, so...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.