[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ 3 three (III) years ago posts about military history guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1500054449760.jpg (49KB, 640x584px) Image search: [Google]
1500054449760.jpg
49KB, 640x584px
/k/ 3 three (III) years ago

posts about
military history
guns
weapons
knifes
battles
innawoods gun stuff
stories from law enforcement
stories from war
autistic discussions on ballistics
nugget worship

/k/ today (now)

gear queer threads
traps posting pics of their boipussi in stockings with a walmart shotgun in the background
anime drawings of furries and guns
airshitters
memes
vidya
hollywood guns
lindybeigeposting
nuttinfancyposting
>>
Make /k/ great again
>>
Man kan säga att k och 4chan överlag har sjunkit i kvalitet, men majoriteten av trådarna är rätt ok. Du får snabba svar angående de vanligaste vapenmodellerna och skojiga diskussioner om allt möjligt. Skogstrådarna är mina favoriter.
>>
2014 /k/ was so gr8
>>
>>34544195
jävlar i min Lada, en svenskefaen!
>>
>>34544211
Ja, en full sådan. Ligger och kollar på .22 gevär på en familjekompis soffa. De flesta här är Amerikaner tror jag, men jag ser svenskar då och då.
>>
>>34544141
I believe I came in here around 2015, before than I had always been on /b/. the accuracy of this post is scary. When I first started browsing this board had so much legitimately useful information I could spend days just lurking around. Now it seems as though the entire board has just been shit up by name/tripfags. /arg/ is nothing but a trip containment thread. I don't remember people trolling this board so hard that long ago, either.
>>
>>34544250
Fuck I never check that thread and you're right. Everyone's namefagging.
>>
Oh please, that shit has always been here, since at least 2011. Only stuff that wasn't accepted back then was airshit, which admittedly irks me, but such is post-sandyhook /k/. Lindybeige is just the replacement for Parkourdude91/deathbringer deathsito that people shitpost about, its nothing new.
>>
>>34544141
the entire internet is pretty much shit
I wish it were the late 90's early 2000s
>>
/k/ tripfags are some of the worst
>>
there is literally a thread on /k/ going right now about airshit and paint ball and how its important to have vets or LEO on your airshit team for good "group tactics"
>>
>>34544141
/k/ has come full circle
>>
>>34544141
Strangely, this year's summer /k/ has in a lot of ways been more like the old /k/ from '06-08.

You can judge for yourself whether that is good or bad.
>>
>>34544314
>/ak/ was here
>/gq/ threads were here
>/arg/ threads were here
>/akg/ threads were here
>women with guns threads all the fucking time
>wirtefag threads
>totally not commercial purpose threads A.K.A patches thread

i think you need to check a bit, /k/ never had any of this before, everything was mostly mixed up in every threads because people were open to talk to anyone and didn't gave a fuck if someone said "your guns a shit", now it's only tripfag circle jerk and other boards reject coming here because they get "their feeling hurt" everyime they get insulted.

the thing /k/ always had was /k/ related movie, books and games but those quickly pass away becasue it was most of the time about 1 or 2 guys asking what they should play/read/watch and that's it
>>
>>34544141
>/k/ today (now)
Lets not forget the
> REEEEEEEEE Military get out Welfare queens! REEEEEEEE
AKA the i can't get into or was rejected from the military people
>>
>>34544141
>>34544662
I've been lurking around here since roughly 2010 albeit much more sporadically in the last few years.
It used to be I could come here and learn something new and useful almost every day, the huge infographic threads that used to be able to be found around here were immensely helpful when I was starting out.
Hell I may be looking at the past with rose colored glasses, but even the tripfags used to be much more tolerable. As much as everyone hated squid and SAO they still did occasionally cease their faggotry and give out good info.
>>
>>34545103
Squid is still here, he just doesn't use his trip for obvious reasons. He was posting in /arg/ just the other day.
>>
File: 1455587238138.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1455587238138.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>34544141
I'm seeing shittons of threads from category 1 right now and the only threads from category 2 are gear queer and hollywood stuff.
>>
File: mean.png (546KB, 472x826px) Image search: [Google]
mean.png
546KB, 472x826px
>>34544141
Three years ago people were complaining about how the board was better three years ago.
>>
Late 2012 - Early 2013 /k/ was best /k/

>AWB II: electric boogaloo BTFO
>>
I actually couldn't stand the mosin craze, I'm glad it's over. Unfortunately ar15 discussion dominates everything now.
>>
>>34544141
/k/ has been getting progressively worse despite the large population of people that say otherwise
Protip this population is the problem as they have come from reddit and /b/ and are more obsessed with memes than owning guns
>>
File: 1444681269555.jpg (98KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444681269555.jpg
98KB, 960x720px
There's way too much vidya threads in here. It's obvious a lot of the people in them are nogunz that want to be tactikewl operators and think vidya is a remotely accurate representation of how firearms work. Pretty funny when you see horribly unrealistic games like Fallout New Vegas get big threads on here because it was a nogunz's first exposure to guns that looks somewhat close to real-life weapons and isn't CoD or Battlefield.
>>
>>34545740
Good point
>>
File: IMG_4907.jpg (64KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4907.jpg
64KB, 418x418px
>>34545740
>He doesn't like plot or ridiculous guns in unrealistic settings
>>
File: 1482303754130.jpg (19KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482303754130.jpg
19KB, 450x338px
>>34546440
Shouldn't that be on /v/?
>>
>>34544141
the thing youre missing from past k is dragon dildo collections. I used to see pics of that all the time in older threads, now it just happens in trap threads or edc threads that devolve into trap/shoving stuff up your ass threads.
>>
>>34546440

All of the games I play have unrealistic settings and ridiculous weapons. I just don't go around and pretend like I'm a gun expert or l33t operator because I play certain "realistic" vidya.
>>
>>34544141
Dont forget war pics thread by that the psycho trip, diy threads ala johnny salesman and wheat

And not only that, /k/'s quality kind of represents the firearms market as of late in general. It died down as everyone's passion against politics subsided, gun stores closed down, and the import bans and oversaturation of domestic manufacturing led to nothing but AR AR AR Glawk AR maybe a 1911 ARs.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.