[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first my fleet farm milsurp order gets cancelled and today by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: kit-0240_2.jpg (34KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
kit-0240_2.jpg
34KB, 650x650px
first my fleet farm milsurp order gets cancelled and today by the time i checked my email the PSA gen4 glock 19 + blem 9mm lower + 3 blem lowers for $570 deal sold out.

who else shit for luck here?
>>
I missed that deal too. Picked up a Rough ride for $99 instead with free shipping at SMGA.

Hopefully PSA throws up some more good bulk stuff
>>
File: E-SeriesHPb[1].jpg (130KB, 800x461px) Image search: [Google]
E-SeriesHPb[1].jpg
130KB, 800x461px
>commiefornia
>find 1950's dated FN marked hi power with 2 mags and holster on gunbroker
>good blued finish
>no import marks
>Literally my dream gun
>$600 shipped to commiefornia
>have to ask local FFLs if any of them can DROS since they have inconsistent policies and not all are aware of the C&R workaround
>gun gets bought while I am driving to FFL.

Fuck my life.
>>
>>34540175
Guy had a Turkish Mauser on Armslist for $200 just down the road from me. Listing had his number and said to text if interested. Texted him a week ago and he never responded even though the listing is still up.
>>
>>34540228
keep texting.
>>
>>34540228
You know you can call telephone numbers and talk to the person with your voice, right?
>>
>>34540175
>fleet farm milsurp order gets cancelled
I feel that man. I ordered a shit ton of paracord that got cancelled. But I did end up getting my 12 ammo cans for $3 each shipped.
>>
so why was this a good deal?
>>
>>34540302
i didn't get shit from my order and i only limited myself to two ammo cans and the parkas/coats.
>>
>>34540283
I work nights and am not awake when normal people are. I texted a few times but I figure if he hasn't responded then he's already sold it and just hasn't taken down the listing. I may call him on my next day off though.
>>
>>34540314
A new Gen4 G19 hovers around $550. Throwing in those receivers is a hell of a deal.
>>34540319
Coats were listed as out of stock when I checked. I ordered a shit ton of buckshot and bulk .22 for cheap a few days prior, so I kinda needed the cans.
>>
>>34540372
Not everyone is a welfare queen that qualifies for blue label pricing.
>>
>>34540372
Where the hell is that from?
>>
File: 1500014637298.png (41KB, 535x666px) Image search: [Google]
1500014637298.png
41KB, 535x666px
>>34540434
Considering that he's a phone posting retard it's safe to say that he's not a dealer, so it's most likely the blue label price.

On second thought, gun dealers are among some of the biggest retards so maybe that is the dealer pricing.
>>
>>34540175
I keep missing 9mm Glock mag Sub2000s being in stock by a few minutes from various venders.
>>
one of my navy bags from fleet farm is broken, i paid a good 68 cents for that shit! i also have 12 ammo cans that are siting empty. FML
>>
>>34541850
>12 ammo cans
greedy fag
>>
>>34542535
If you're in the low country swing on by and you can have a set.
>>
>>34540329
>I work nights and am not awake when normal people are.
I don't believe you.
>>
>>34540302

I have nine 70 pound boxes of ammo cans sitting on my porch right now. They cancelled everything else I ordered.
>>
>>34546034
i didn't really expect to get anything, but i am a little annoyed how they filled orders.
>>
>>34540329

1. Set alarm
2. Call guy
3. Get gat
4. ???
5. Profit
>>
>>34540329

I work from 8pm to 8am. If you really want something, you'll find a way to work it into your sleep schedule....Or don't be a little bitch.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.