[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So bounty hunters are pretty cringe. Surprised I haven'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0777.jpg (403KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0777.jpg
403KB, 1500x1500px
So bounty hunters are pretty cringe. Surprised I haven't seen them on here.

https://youtu.be/--X-NN4KiN8
>>
>>34536277
must be gay night on /k/
>>
>>34536294
It's always gay night on /k/.
>>
>>34536277
its like /gq/ autism meets dog the bounty hunter cringe
>>
>>34536277
Manbun and female DYEL. Is it his daughter or wife?
>>
>>34536482
From what I can tell they are both awkward coworkers XD
>>
Doesnt really seem that cringy, desu. They seemed a bit more professional then most.

Dog the bounty hunter, those pink all female bounty hunters and such are waaaaaay more cringy.
>>
>>34536277
>So bounty hunters are pretty cringe. Surprised I haven't seen them on here.
have you not seen Callum shit posting?
>>
>>34536277
i saw this shit on instagram. it's so adorable when little, cute girls play tough
>>
File: e430-gd.jpg (73KB, 658x250px) Image search: [Google]
e430-gd.jpg
73KB, 658x250px
just googled some shit about bounty hunters (officially known as fugitive recovery agents)
sounds fucking awesome considering they have more authority than cops
>>
Do these people are under any agency umbrella or do they just well I'm a bounty hunter now lmao? Also how often do these guys get shot?
>>
>>34538583
from what I've read very little people resist getting arrested by these guys, and when they do resist it's usually just them hiding/running away and shit
>>
>>34536277
Are they actually allowed to break into private property and physically grab someone? Without some kind of warrant? That sounds SUPER sketchy.
>>
I would love to tie her down, start choking her and just pound away
>>
>>34538761
Taylor v. Taintor 83 U.S. 366 (1872)

When bail is given, the principal is regarded as delivered to the custody of his sureties. Their dominion is a continuance of the original imprisonment. Whenever they choose to do so, they may seize him and deliver him up in their discharge; and if that cannot be done at once, they may imprison him until it can be done. They may exercise their rights in person or by agent. They may pursue him into another State; may arrest him on the Sabbath; and if necessary, may break and enter his house for that purpose. The seizure is not made by virtue of new process. None is needed. It is likened to the rearrest by the sheriff of an escaping prisoner. In 6 Modern it is said: "The bail have their principal on a string, and may pull the string whenever they please, and render him in their discharge." The rights of the bail in civil and criminal cases are the same. They may doubtless permit him to go beyond the limits of the State within which he is to answer, but it is unwise and imprudent to do so; and if any evil ensue, they must bear the burden of the consequences, and cannot cast them upon the obligee
>>
>>34539283
Neat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.