[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what to do: Choose one Destroy one Ban one And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

You know what to do:

Choose one
Destroy one
Ban one
And gift one to Tyrone.
>>
>Give the upstanding Tyrone the M1 Garand so we can hear the obvious ping when he runs out of ammo
>Ban the Mini14 since it's a piece of shit anyway
>Choose the M1 Carbine since I like milsurp
>Destroy the M1A because more can always be made
>>
File: yfbks0hxnc8z.jpg (39KB, 446x435px) Image search: [Google]
yfbks0hxnc8z.jpg
39KB, 446x435px
Easy. Choose Ruger because muh A-team. Destroy carbine because it's probably a universal or some shit. Ban M1A because they're gay and overpriced. Give Tyrone the Garand so he gets M1 thumb when he needs to shoot and is killed in a drive-by.
>>
>>34535681
Destroy the M1 Carbine
Ban the Ruger (fuck Bill)
Give Tyrone the Garand (funniest drive-by ever)
Take the M1A because it's mah fetish
>>
>>34536191
You are going to hell for that first one, nigga
>>
>>34535681
I choose a M1 carbine in .357 mag
Destroy M14 because its a cheap norinco
Ban Garand because its fucking stupid, a bolt action is better
Give Ruger to tryone so he can kill more nogs
>>
>>34535681
>m14
>mini14
>para m2
(I'm banning historic examples of guns 80 years or older that saw combat use, nearly impossible to prove a specific gun saw combat use so de facto not banned. Checkmate leftists)
>garand
(hoping that clip confuses him, 30-06 makes him deaf, and he breaks the gas system when trying to cut it down)
>>
>Destroy
M1A because FUCK SPRINGFIELD.
>Ban
Mini 14 because FUCK RUGER just a bit more.
>Choose
M1 Carbine because I don't have one.
>gift
Garand because I already have one.
>>
>>34535681
Choose the M1 carbine.
Destroy the Mini 14.
Ban the M1A because the M14 is the stupidest service rifle to have ever been made considering that the vastly superior FAL, G3, and AR10 already existed and because I hate fudds.
Give the M1 Garand to Tyrone because niggers don't know how clips work.
>>
>>34535681
Destroy Garand, Ban Carbine, gift tyrone m1a and keep ruger.

I'm a whore for mag capacity.

>now time to trigger all of /k/
>>
>>34537412
That is a scientifically sound triggering. But I know you don't mean it, ya scamp.
>>
>>34535681
Assuming the mini 14 comes with ze A-team folding stock:

>choose mini 14
>destory m1 carbine
>ban m1a
>leave tyrone with the m1 garand and have it end up in an evidence locker
>>
Choose Garand
>Exempt from 5 round in Canuckistan, also awesome
Destroy M1A
>More can be made
Ban Ruger
>Can be made to look like a scary babykilling salt rifle
Gift Carbine
>No reason, only options left
>>
Well obviously you can't destroy the garand. In doing so you would create a time paradox that destroys all the rifles, as they're all based on the garand.
>>
>>34535681
choose:cm1 carbine
destroy:mini 14 (more will be made)
ban:m14 (just chamber ones in .303 and call it by a different name or some shit)
give tyrone aGarand since he'll sell it for crack more than likely
>>
>>34535714
This but switch the m1 garand and carbine, since I already have a shitty carbine clone.
>>
File: 1473259617971.jpg (44KB, 253x342px) Image search: [Google]
1473259617971.jpg
44KB, 253x342px
>>34535681
>choose the carbine because I like the carbine a lot
>ban the mini 14 because they do nothing fun or special
>destroy the m1a because they are trash and I want Springfield to go bankrupt
>give the garand to tyrone, because I would pay to watch Compton turn into the battle of the bulge
>>
>>34535681
>Choose
Mini-14, cause fuck AR's
>Gib
Carbine, cause it's probably a shitty knock off
>Ban
M1A, cause FUCK YOU SPRINGFILED.
>Destroy
M1, so I can hear the wailing of fudds.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.