[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you /k/illers help me out with something? I was at an indoor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: glock 20.jpg (54KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
glock 20.jpg
54KB, 661x496px
Can you /k/illers help me out with something?

I was at an indoor range testing out some calibers because I want to eventually buy a pistol. I really liked the 10mm Glock 20 but I had one gripe with it. The grip has this weird checkerboard pattern and it would rub against my hand and make it really uncomfortable. It could be that my grip was off but is there some way I could get a different grip on the gun or would you recommend a different 10mm? I can't go any higher than 700 USD though.
>>
Should I try the Glock 40 instead?
>>
>>34527535
Buy a Gen 3
>>
Buy a Gen 3. Or get a rubber wrap for the grip.
>>
>>34527549
>>34527558
Glock 20 is the gen 3. It's the glock 40 that's the gen 4. What about the alternate grips though?
>>
>>34527535
Just hold the gun tighter so the grip texture can't abrade your weak little bitch hands so much.
>>
>>34527611
If it's a 3, then it doesn't have that grip
>>
>>34527616

THIS

for all glocks.

if you're lucky enough to have a hand by the time you're done
>>
>>34527535
Yeah bud just go buy some new grip panels for it it'll be just fine

But since you couldn't look at a one piece polymer frame and do the math yourself I suggest staying away from guns, knives, non Velcro shoes, or anything else your dipshit mind could hurt yourself with
>>
>>34527535
listen you son of a bitch. when you use your God-given constitutional rights to kill a man who is invading your home, your hands will get roughed up and you will damn well ENJOY IT.

If you'd rather have your hand moisturizer than a GUN, you can probably get a recommendation for a battle-purse from your sissy friends on Faceberg.
>>
>>34527535
>The grip has this weird checkerboard pattern
How weird? Did it look different from the standard Glock grip you can see in pictures if you Google Glock 20?
>>
This escalated quickly! Hold the pistol firmly, less sliding around.
Did you have any issues with casings failing to eject?
You probably weren't firing real 10mm as it was, further 10mm is no beginner round.
I would not suggest a 10mm as your first handgun. Get something that has a more common round, get gud with it and come back to 10mm.
>>
the gen 4 grip is Superior. as is the 10mm cartridge. just get a fucking grip and learn to shoot it. and i'm not sure what these guys are talking about, i've got a gen 4 model 20, i've had one for 2 years i think. maybe not that long, but still, i'ts not new. it's the flatest shooting round i know in a semi auto, i fuking love the 10mm. i also have a 3rd gen 10mm, it seems to not recoil quit so much, but if you are worried about recoil, you should have a .380
>>
File: 10mm01.jpg (1MB, 2244x1703px) Image search: [Google]
10mm01.jpg
1MB, 2244x1703px
>>34530042
here's my twins
>>
why has no one suggested sandpaper yet?
a small five second rub all around inb4 penis joke will make the pointy bits go away and be much more comfortable
OR you could not be a little bitch and adjust to it
>>
>>34530042
>flattest shooting
Get yourself a 9x25 Dillon barrel and stop playing around with pussy boy 10mm
>>
>>34530079
well if you are going to go that route, i'll just use my .44mag. fuck all you semi auto fags. i try to be nice, but.....
>>
>>34530062
IMHO, the 20, 22, and 31 are all better in Gen 4 than Gen 3 because of the dual RSA.

For 9mm and .45 the dual RSA doesn't seem like it does much in the way of recoil reduction and it likely doesn't do much for longevity of parts either.
>>
>>34530291
Personally i think the gen 4 20 is snappier than the gen 3 possibly because of the different spring design
>>
>>34527616
>having preferences makes you weak
>>
>>34530675
>limpwristing to the point of the gun shifting in your hand doesn't make you weak
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.