[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else remember being sick in bootcamp? Is there any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: bootcamp disease.gif (52KB, 700x355px) Image search: [Google]
bootcamp disease.gif
52KB, 700x355px
Does anyone else remember being sick in bootcamp? Is there any way to get through it without getting sick?
>>
Somehow I got pneumonia on TD-14 and stayed in EHP for a couple weeks. When they put me back into a training platoon I picked up on TD-20 though huehuehuehuehue
>>
>>34525719
>pneumonia

Very common during any worthwhile military training. Learn the peril of cold damp air entering warm lungs. Learn you lessons now not while being mortared. I cannot help but feel that western infantry is collapsing under the weakness of millennials.
>>
>>34525750
>cold damp air entering warm lungs
I forgot to mention it was Parris Island in July. Our squad bay didn't have AC either. The entire highway became a slipping hazard every time we were ID'd inside.
>>
>>34525661
is it normal to feel like you're gonna puke when you're practicing your runs? have not done any cardio b4 now, only lifting.
>>
>>34525855
time to fap
>>
I've never been in the military but I just got pneumonia a couple weeks ago and it fucking sucks. The infection is gone but I still can't breathe and I'm coughing all the time. It feels like the devil took a shit in my lungs and sucked the soul out of my body.
>>
File: 1463312587594.jpg (52KB, 604x586px) Image search: [Google]
1463312587594.jpg
52KB, 604x586px
>>34525878
Can you really fap to such a short webm?
>>
>>34525719
I got a repiritory infections but the symptoms were abnormaly bad, anyway my lungs are full of scartisdue
>>
>>34525855
I always wanted to throw up after a PFT or CFT. Never been a very strong runner. I actually did throw up while running in formation at SOI once.
>>
>>34525855
Good lord in heaven
>>
is it normal to want to be a woman?
>>
it is pretty much impossible to avoid. when I went to basic at fort sill in 2003. my battery was sick with the crude until range week.

you have dozens of people in close quarters living. all of their various minor viruses and bacteria put together at once. combined with a weakened immune system from all those immunizations you get at the beginning and the stress of basic. hygiene is substandard despite all the cleaning.

i got a 102 degree fever on the day we ran the bayonet course. outside in a Oklahoma summer. humid too in that damn forest.

once we got back to the starship(barracks). I told the drill sgt about my fever. he took me to the hospital and left me there from 1800 till midnight. the er just shot me up with antibiotics, steroids, an IV saline bag, and aspirin. Then I got a 5 hour nap on the exam room table. woke up at midnight feeling better and my face in a pool of drool.
>>
File: cute.png (25KB, 424x213px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
25KB, 424x213px
>>34525980
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.