[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've wasted my whole day watching Secret Nazi Secret Documentaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6257.jpg (129KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6257.jpg
129KB, 620x349px
I've wasted my whole day watching Secret Nazi Secret Documentaries and now I can't help but to wonder; do you think the Germans could have won World War Two if they just focused on conventional war and not dumped a lot of their resources into Hitler's crazy ideas?
>>
I think if they did focus on conventional warfare such as sending troops in and pooling their resources to aid those troops going into the front battles with the Americans and the Russians without spreading their forces so thin that they had only boys and OAP's guarding Berlin during the Russian invasion, then maybe they could've stood a chance.

However, Hitler was eccentric and even if he had've been convinced that these ideas for super weapons were just too costly, I kinda doubt that they would pool their resources into the general military. Hitler was essentially the commander of every detail and resource that the Germans had, so whatever he wanted no-one was going to dispute on account of being killed or sent to a camp.

Look at the amount of drugs that Hitler was on during his time as Furher and during the war. The dude wasn't exactly in the best place to lead at the time so again it's doubtful they would've won. They maybe could've held out for a few more months however but if America and Russia had allied during this time, Germany would've been completely buggered.

I'm open to opinions and disputes on what I've written. It's not exactly the most coherent thing ever.
>>
>>34523783
link the documentaries nigga
>>
>>34523783
>Germany winning WW2
No. Extending it, yes. Winning, no.
>>
>>34523783
>do you think the Germans could have won World War Two
No. Hitler being a dumbdumb didn't hel them at all though
>>
>>34523783
The large cannons were actually fairly succesful in taking down forts which wouldve been very difficult otherwise, like sevastopol
>>
>>34524071
I know those were, I mean things like the super tanks or vengeance weapons. Or like the front line forts he wasted time building
>>
>>34523961
This
>>
>would have Germany won WW2 if
The answer is always no, stop fucking asking
>>
>>34524014
This. The only "if Germany/Hitler would've done X could they have won" that would be America not entering the war, or Germany focusing on the atomic bomb (which would've taken a lot longer than for the Americans, since Heisenberg overestimated the needed fissile material and the general disdain for "Judenphysik").
>>
>>34523783
Not without changes in strategy, no. It might actually have gotten them farther from victory, considering that they were apparently half a year from having atomic missiles (not bombs).

If it was combined with a change in some parts of the war, like Rommel's useless African funtime or the idiocy at Dunkirk letting the British army escape instead of massacring them, and, of course, attacking Russia in spring rather than the middle of summer, maybe.
>>
>>34523783
They would have won if they didn't surrender in large numbers. Look up the statistics. Its pathetic.

Also, they should have invaded England immediately after France.
>>
>>34524419
There is no fucking way they could fit an early nuke on a V-2
>>
>>34523783
they could possibly extended the war long enough to get fucking nuked
>>
>>34523783
Honestly wouldn't be the worst idea if it was finished before the war began.
Imagine bombing france with this.

It needed rails to get around, and by the time it was finished half the continent was in flames.
How the fuck did they expect to get it anywhere relevent after destroying everything?
>>
Hitler should have let his generals lead rather than meddling and micromanaging every strategy. They should have invaded Russia sooner, or devoted all of their power to conquering Europe before turning to face Russia. They couldn't have beaten the US in a prolonged stuggle, but had they managed to conquer Europe, they could have sued for peace because at that point an American invasion of continental Europe would have been ridiculously costly to achieve.
>>
maybe, if it hadnt been for v-2 rockets and artillery trains, among other projects, perhaps if they focused on stronger prop planes instead of jets, that would have helped.
its hard to say because compared to the US or russia their resources and production were severely limited all through out the war
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.