[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever date a female soldier? Are they fun to go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 64

File: homeless vet.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
homeless vet.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
Anyone ever date a female soldier? Are they fun to go to the range with?
>>
>>34522536

Do you want a legit whore with major control issues?
>>
File: 1495242962152.jpg (71KB, 761x761px) Image search: [Google]
1495242962152.jpg
71KB, 761x761px
>>34522550
I thought military girls would be fun?
>>
>>34522536
I fucking hate crust punks so goddamn much.
>>
>>34522550
this
the kind of women going into the military are not the kind you want to date
exception are Israelis due to conscription for all femals
>>
>>34522536
How much does an daughter needs to hate her father to end up like op's pic?
>>
File: not impressed.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
not impressed.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>34522622
inb4 that one anon who posts 30 images of "sexy" israeli female soldiers
>>
>>34522614
yeah, fucking grapes. all sour.
or whats the story?
>>
File: who would you hire.jpg (201KB, 900x854px) Image search: [Google]
who would you hire.jpg
201KB, 900x854px
>>34522614
>>34522650
he's jelly of crust punks' carefree lifestyle while he wastes his life away as a wageslave
>>
>>34522666
Uni is a spooky
Robbing elders is cool
Drugs are cool too, specially meth that makes you work better
>>
>>34522650
I used to live at a co-op house in Austin TX. We had tons of crust punk kids like her coming through all the time. They are universally terrible people. They act like they're poor/homeless and living on the fringe of society. The truth is they choose to live like that, beg for money literally just to fund the vacation that they're on and buy heroin cigarettes and booze. They all come from middle class homes, have wealthy parents, and most of them went to art school or college for something useless. They will beg, steal, and take advantage of you in a heartbeat and feel justified doing so since they're a special free spirit living on the edge and you're just some wage slave sheep part of the system, maaan. I swear, theres a direct correlation between being a crust punk and having some king of boderline/narcissistic personality disorder. My only solace is knowing that many of them will end up getting hepatitis from sharing needles and chronic alcoholism.
>>
never mess around with girls in the military
>>
>>34522732
>>34522650 here,
fair enough, you're right.
>>
>>34522666
>Graduated with a 4.0 in Nuclear Physics
And he isn't a Nuclear Physicist?
>Volunteers his spare time at an animal shelter
Great, less time I can count on him working for me or being able to rely on him coming in on off hours.
>No criminal record
Entry level requirement
>Doesn't drink or do drugs
Probably a boring and uncreative guy
>Decided to get tattoos as his own personal expression
Well it looks fucking stupid, and I don't want my customers to have to deal with looking at your fucking stupid face now.

>High School Dropout
Not so great, but I can put him through training, essential clean slate to work with in terms of moving up the ladder.
>Convicted sex offender
A real go-getter!
>Earns his income robbing elderly
Earns a steady income! "Robbing" but never convicted of robbery. Sounds like a crafty dude I want on my team.
>Addicted to Meth
Every CEO is, what's your point?
>Got a hair cut and put on a nice business suit
Gives a shit about appearances, will likely represent in the company in a respectable and like-able fashion.

Punks btfo
>>
>>34522732
Also, I forgot to mention the fact that most of them are hardcore lefty antifa types or they're too apathetic narcissistic to even care about politics.
>>
i married a tank repair national guardsmen who fought forest fires... not too bad so far.
>>
>>34522536
cough cough STDs
>>
>>34522536
Man so I hate to be the bearer of bad news but out of the six military broads I've dated none have been anything near sane.
I dated a Marine who was a schedule freak (I'm south American, we don't do that shit) and when she couldn't control what time I'd take a shit she freaked out and started a yelling match in public. Might not sound like much but if she had that lack of humility imagine what the fuck else she could do.
I dated a bitch from the Navy who was probably one of the hottest I'd ever been with. She would argue about anything. Absolutely anything. Then after you tell her to stop being a faggot she'd do this weird silent angry shit that went above and beyond the basic bitch shit. I later find she had BPD (whatever the fuck that actually means).
My most recent ex was a tooth fairy for the army and out of any servicebitch was the coolest (and least prone to fights, boring as dick storytime etc), but still a nutjob.
Only the Marine bitch was fun to take to the range, the others held a gun like some kind of futuristic kitchen appliance.
But better than all of those bitches, date a girl who works at a gun shop or shoots competitively (avoid the heavily tattooed ones who do, even if ink is your thing).
>>
>>34522732

I've probably met some of these exact people in Austin, your hatred is justified and righteous Anon
>>
>>34522732
>My only solace is knowing that many of them will end up getting hepatitis from sharing needles and chronic alcoholism.
We need universal healthcare to save these victims from themselves #SaveObamacare
>>
File: Meghat.png (732KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
Meghat.png
732KB, 800x588px
Damn fools dating crazy military chicks when best raifu waifu is already out there.
>>
>>34522536
I'm in a benefits marriage turned actual-ish marriage to a former marine lady, and it's going reasonably well
She doesn't shoot much, but likes it well enough
>>
>>34522536
I have two women in my fires detatchment. They're pretty cool, a little odd though. Then again so is everyone.
>>
>>34523119

BPD = bi-polar disorder

basically she's a fucking nutcase
>>
>>34523227
She just looks so... inbred man.
>>
>>34522536
I don't want multiple STDs.
>>
>>34523281
That explains it man. That explains it.
>>
>>34523119

>the others held a gun like some kind of futuristic kitchen appliance.

Pfffff bwahahahaha!
>>
>>34523332
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
>>
>>34523281
BPD is borderline personality disorder you retard. Nigga, do you even DSM-5?
>>
>>34523681
Regardless, >>34523281 is right on the mainpoint, she's a fucking nutcase.
>>
>>34523681
Both fucking suck to have to deal with especially when the faggot doesn't take their meds. That said borderline is frustrating in being consistent in them being a crazy asshole that cant process emotional grey area while bipolar is a variety party bag of crazy prizes
>>
>>34523654
Yeah reading that sounds about right. Bitch was Jimenez crazy.
Weirdest shit ever, I remember jokingly telling her I'd fuck her sister and she legit called her sister up to start a fight in front of me saying I had already fucked her. Sounds cash, but was certainly was not cash.
>>
Rules to live by:

Always avoid attention whores unless you are looking for a one night fuck (then wear two condoms)

Classic attention whores:

Women who join the military
Women who join the police department
Women who become firemen
Women who are "singers"
Women who are "dancers"
Women who are "actresses"
Women who are in pageants
Women with bizarre hairdos or covered in tattoos

Your normal woman is likely to experience many bouts of bad wiring and act in bizarre illogical ways. Attention whores are all about the drama, passive aggressive behavior, addicted to constant attention, and any redeeming quality they seem to have is just an act to lure you into their trap.
>>
>>34523761
>Sounds cash, but was certainly was not cash.
o i am laffin. Thank you based chad, you've suffered for our enjoyment
>>
>>34523805
this is truth. I've dated a girl who does pageants, and one who did theater in high school and both were nuts. Not whores, but loved the drama and were insanely high maintenance
>>
>>34523758
I'll take someone with bi-polar disorder any day over BPD. Borderline people are extremely manipulative and are basically incapable of having empathy for others. The most insidious thing about it is that they're extremely adept at faking emotions and acting like they care about you. People tend to like them at first. Bi-polar people are just moody bitches that can be controlled easily with meds. BPD is a really deep toxic flaw that fucks with anyone who comes into contact with that person. I'm not trying to be edgy, but I would seriously be ok with just gassing or imprisoning all the people with that disorder. They're seriously too fucked to just walk around free.
>>
>>34522959
post his benis. for science.
>>
>>34522536
I love how she acts like she has no money but has the spare change to get that haircut.
>>
>>34522536
She's got a cute face. Shame about everything she's done to the rest of her appearance, though.
>>
>>34522709
>Uni is a spooky

Do you talk like a faggot, too, or just write like one.
>>
File: Red.jpg (32KB, 375x488px) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
32KB, 375x488px
>>34523805

This is pretty good advice.
>>
File: lexo.png (394KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
lexo.png
394KB, 600x449px
>>34522907
>>
>>34522536

What are these "female soldiers" you speak of?
>>
>>34522639

That's more than a handful of missed birthday parties right there.
>>
File: tmp_6053-angry282006437.jpg (10KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6053-angry282006437.jpg
10KB, 220x220px
>>34522732
You forgot to mention that they rope doggos into their squalid lifestyle and drag them along as underfed fashion accessories. Makes me mad.
>>
>>34522641
his name is mordicai, he's at temple right now
>>
>>34522666
>made up bullshit on the internet

who woulda really thunk it?
>>
>>34522959
NG isn't real military. I should know, I am one.
>>
>>34524149
Yup thats what pissis me off, i have a freind that used to live like this and talkes about the shit she put her dog throgh sucks
>>
>>34522639
Statistically speaking id go with about 6" worth.
>>
I take hitch hiking crusties to the range in my school bus, sometimes just stop out in the middle of nowhere and shoot guns. Some of them are packing. I just have two .22lr rifles but it's fun. Also usually try and trade them for knives or just give them some. I look around on CL for the best deals on Benchmades and shit while I'm traveling and hook people up. A lot of these guys are pretty good people. Just would rather live with minimal shit and be able to travel around. The ones you find in cities are usually doing a bunch of hard drugs but traveling kids are usually alright, I've been on the road for a long time and I haven't had any major problems with them.
As far as military girls I only know one who was actually deployed and she is a fucking cunt. Like world class giant bitch with 4 half retarded kids. Horrible entitled slut. Of course ymmv
>>
>>34523119
You just sound like a bitch. Can't handle a stable schedule yet you date a marine?
>south american
Oh I see, you're a lazy pos.
That along with your other vague dismissals makes me think you're the problem anon.
>>
File: 1345422052249.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1345422052249.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>34522536
>female soldier
>fun
>>
File: IMAG2220.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2220.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
>>34524149
>>34524210
>heeeyy guuuyyysss my pitbull had puppies you want 3 or 9 of them? cmaaaahhhn theyre gonna be great
>you can have so many that when you kill one there's two replacements maaaan
It's true that many folks are like that. If it's any solace they are constantly having their dogs taken. That's why you see so many with puppies. Dog seized by cops? No worries, just pick up another puppy at the nearest rainbow/squat house. There are a lot of people who take care of their animals, but folks who have their shit straight and are living a good life on the road tend to stay out of sight more. Personally I have had the cops called on me three times for my dog, twice it was because some old lady didn't see I had water and shit out for her and the other time it was because an old man decided it was too hot for anything to live outside and called the police to ask me to go to the homeless shelter with her.
On the flip side I have watched normies band together to call cops and sign statements to get abused dogs off of crusties. There are a lot of people fighting for that so rest assured the ones abusing their animals get caught constantly.
>>
>>34523975
>>34523758
BPD anon here, you're full of shit. It isn't fucking psychopathy or sociopathy, it's one of the most common disorders you'll come across and most of the time you wouldn't know it.
>>
>>34523805
>Women who become police officers
>Women who become firemen
>Serving your community makes you an attention whore becuase you are a female

I'll agree with the last two tho, but I really see no reason to believe that every woman with a certain carrer choice is a bad apple, just as this is not the case for guys
>>
>>34524368
Jeez man.
>>
>ITT: /r9/k/
Seriously, you all sound like pussies who can't handle anything more than a basic social interaction.

>>34524368
Except this guy, he's just fucked.
>>
>>34524368
It's called autism
>>
>>34524209

I'm sure that's a real reassurance to the families of guardsmen that die while peacetime punks like you jerk around in the motor pool once a week.
>>
>>34522641
Is that stripper from Youtube who thinks she's a comedian?
>>
>>34523975
Having fucked BPD girls, they are crazy as fuck.
One fuckbuddy got dumped by her bf and proceeded to go on a Craig's List sex spree becoming a sugarbaby to countless older men and didn't realize for about a year that she was basically a prostitute and got a disease at least once.
Don't love these hoes.
>>
>>34523119
>six military broads I've dated
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>34524257
Oh shit, my bad. I didn't know niggas who can't get girlfriends would be reading this.
>>34524447
The hard headed never learn kek
>>
>>34523975
This nigga is right.
>>
File: 1499703759759.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
1499703759759.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>34524257
>t. demichads marine ex girlfriend
semper fries
>>
>>34524368
Please seek help
>>
>>34524503
The biggest chuckle of that is it sounds just like her stupid ass haha
>>
>>34522666
100% the guy on the right
>>
>>34524354

I dated a firewoman and female police officer. I have talked to many many more. They seem to have this hatred for men who give them attention but then do everything they can to get attention. All went to bars at least 4 times a week. Most wore clothing that was way to provocative for their surrounding (wearing black shear fuck me dresses to some chain restaurant) Almost all were single moms whose kid was being raised by her parents.

I have also dated and talked to many "normal" women who were either finishing their degrees or starting their careers. There are always the exception to the rule, but the difference is material and subjective.

I have always tried to keep the odds in my favor so I just avoid situations that seem to trend in an unfavorable way and encourage others to do so as well.

Your an adult anon. You can make your own decisions. I hope if you do get involved with someone on the list, you have better luck than I experienced.
>>
>>34524395
No this is 4chan and youre on the weapons board.
Lower your expectations you autist
>>
>>34524354
>Serving your community makes you an attention whore

It's not about "serving your community", dipshit, it's about expecting professions to lower their standards just to accommodate your sorry ass, which is exactly what the fuck females expect EVERY profession to do, and why they have made everything WORSE in our society.
>>
For the most part, they're horrible. They'll put out no problem and they tend to love guns I'll give them that; but every one I nailed was any combination of controlling, cheating on someone and telling me they were single, had STDs and conveniently forgot to tell me (condoms are your friend and I'm glad I refused to fuck without one), had legitimate psychological issues (bipolar, depressed, daddy issues but surprisingly none with PTSD), self-centered to the point of neglecting children, alcoholic, started letting themselves go the moment they thought they had a boyfriend locked down, poor personal hygiene (an immediate no-go), habitual liar, had fucked someone in their NCO support channel, and were honestly piss poor soldiers. I had a uniform fetish until bitches in uniform ruined it.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (7KB, 270x217px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
7KB, 270x217px
>>34522732
Holy shit I think I used to live around that Co-op. Was this in Riverside? Me and my wife had just bought our first house in Riverside and with some spare money I bought my first CZ75. Three weeks later these fucking punks were drinking and shooting up on my lawn, I lived right off Oltorf so it's a busy fucking road. I told them to fuck off my lawn and one of them threw a 40oz at me and missed and hit my window. Went inside and grabbed my handgun and when they saw the CZ they fucked off quick. Moments later the cops came and got the suckers a couple blocks away. Apparently they had complaints before and they fit the description.
Ever since Austin became California 2.0 I've seen a number of these fuckers, so fucking glad I left

>tfw bought that house under
>tfw when sold it last year for nearly 300k after my last renovation
>tfw bought house 3x bigger in Buda

Fuck Austin
>>
>>34522732
>They will beg, steal, and take advantage of you in a heartbeat and feel justified doing so since they're a special free spirit living on the edge and you're just some wage slave sheep part of the system, maaan.
This this this
If you are "better off" than them in any way they will treat you as an facist only fit to be taken advantage of. In their eyes they are like main characters of an rpg and you're just an npc who they can exploit.
>>
>>34522614
all punks are mental retards, crusties just decided never cleaning themselves was a new aesthetic.
>>
>>34522536
Do chicks who where in cadets count?
>>
>>34523975
Working in the mental hospital I forget how many bipolars there are on the outside that manage with meds and I only see the worst of bipolars while I have a wing full of typical borderlines
>>
>>34524227
Laughed cause that describes 3/4 of the borderline wing
>>
>>34524422
What's her name?
>>
>>34524858
I met two rainbow kids at a flying j once when I was busking. It was the middle of winter. I got mine and my friend's gas tanks filled, used the leftover money to fill their van. Told them they could come to where we were staying out in the county to wait out the shit weather, it was about to storm. They showed up to my friend's property where we were put up in a shed as the house was unfinished and we were all working on it for him. These two fuckers were normie hating vegan fuckwads who believed if you didn't only eat veggies out the trash you were a horrible piece of shit, they'd harp on everyone constantly about anything they could bend to be some stupid sjw vegan argument. Anyways, they were just supposed to be at the place for a couple days, ended up taking advantage of everyone and apparently hung around for a week after I left the spot being faggots, fighting with each other and making everything weird. It's a rule of thumb on the road to not act like that. City addict gutterpunks aside, when someone puts you up and doesn't ask anything of you you treat them and theirs with fucking respect and don't be a huge intolerable piece of shit that fucks everything up for the rest of us. A lot of people get their ass beat for behavior like that, and they deserve it every time.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496110714452.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496110714452.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>34522536
God, I love punks. Yummy.
To answer your question, OP, they're generally headcases, dumb bitches interested in muscleheaded abusive assholes, or whores. The ones in my unit, fucking Hell, just kill me now. Fucking slackers. Only the ones in the medical corps are worth trying with.
>>
>>34524345
Sure thing now go take your meds quake in unsatisfied anger and try not to cut yourself for attention I dont need another one of you faggots on shift tonight
>>
File: 1434894758947.gif (2MB, 330x248px) Image search: [Google]
1434894758947.gif
2MB, 330x248px
>>34523119
Dude, where are you meeting all these chicks?
>>
File: We-Got-Bored-On-Tower-Guard (1).jpg (61KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
We-Got-Bored-On-Tower-Guard (1).jpg
61KB, 600x904px
>>34524368
Hell yeah!
>>
>>34523805
At this point I'm pretty sure I can only be with someone in the military or a first responder because of my fucking job. Normies can't handle endless graveyard shifts and piles of guns.
>>
>>34523227

Mae is a camp 5, a downtown 3.

She is basically unfuckable
>>
>>34525053
Don't enable him.
>>
>>34525053
Of those examples, the gym, Barnes and Noble, and a pool party respectively.
The Marine bitch was the most annoying but best organized.
The Navy bitch made me want to slam my dick in a sliding glass door every time I had to hear about how awesome her job doing some shit I've never heard about was and how I should have been Navy instead of grunting.
The army chick was the most laid back by far, but still nutty.
I hate putting generalizations into something and extrapolating dumb shit, so I'll be mindful that what I say next is just a thought I've had...
But I can't help but to wonder if girls willing to go military as a societal non standard are going because somethings wrong with them.
>>
>>34524532
>Please seek help
Why? I'm not in pain and I'm not a danger to myself or anyone else. You're just triggered because badwrongthink.
>>
>>34525115
you must be new here
>>
>>34525130
I've heard similar things, man. Don't worry. What city were you in?
>>
>>34525142
All of these were in the Orlando area, Winter Park Cassleberry etc.
>>
>>34525150
What, military women go down there a lot? Meeting six of them in the same area is pretty crazy luck.
>>
>>34524330
>busbro posts on /k/

>>34524139
lel
>>
File: 1495335294414.jpg (59KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
1495335294414.jpg
59KB, 500x311px
>>34523227
>>
>>34525162
I don't know if that's a thing they commonly do per se; they were all out already when I met them.
I don't think I would date a bitch currently in; that seems like that's a surefire way to end up with secondhand dick breath lol
I think OP was kinda wondering how best to get a broad who's into guns and I think the best way isnt to go for a military bitch but instead to go for a girl who does it for sport or hobby.
And, also as I said, not to go for the heavily inked ones. Not that I mind tattoos but it seems to me the bitches into guns with full sleeves and whatnot are about as nutjob as the military broads.
>>
Had a friend from high school who went inna Army after high school. She drove Humveess and always said how she loved shooting the 50.

Anyways, her and another friend of mine all used to hang out. We took her to the range once and she bitched and moaned the whole time and kept pulling the, "Well, back in the military, we..."

Total slut too. One night we all got drunk and she came back to my place and we fucked. Absolutely filthy and degenerate but we kept doing it. She confessed she never wanted a relationship but thought I was just so "hot" (I'm an 8 on a good day, lol). Another time this happened and my friend I mentioned earlier fucked her too.

Finally, we had a threesome and tried DP. It was great but definitely made things weird.

Screwed two more times three months later and I moved. Never heard since.

>Pic related, she looked like a B-sides Eva Longoria
>>
>>34525187
Right on. Well thanks for answering my questions. I've always been curious about military broads but hesitant for the same reasons everyone else is saying.
>>
>>34525208
No worries, /k/omrade. Most of the time you get some incel spouting crap he read from his manzine about how bitches are evil etc. But in this case there really is fire where there's smoke.
>>
>>34522732
I live in a college town and can confirm every single word of this post.
>>
File: balls are touching.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
balls are touching.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>34525207
>we had a threesome and tried DP. It was great but definitely made things weird

Gotta be careful with that.
>>
>>34525268
That picture. Jesus muh sides
>>
>>34523805
Also if you know a bitch is crazy and you're still going for a one night stand, put hot sauce in your condoms after you're done fucking and want to dispose of them.
>>
>>34523975
Tru
>>
>>34522536
the last thread with this picture in the OP everyone assumed she was a former soldier.
Do you guys not know what crust punks are?

they are just drug addicts that buy mil surp supplies. the professional homeless crust scene.
its fine I just dont like this picture implying that chick or anyone like her even considered joining the military.
this person is just sitting around waiting for the methadone clinic to open.
come the fuck on guys.
>>
>>34522536

I dated a Junior Air Force ROTC cadet in high school until I fucked her slutty cousin in the girl's bathroom. Also fucked her cousin at GF's house. Cousin rode my dick while she had a hairbrush stuck up her ass. Freaky girl. Older than me at the time too. I was 16, she was 18 and horny as fuck.

Anyway, we never shot guns together, but the girlfriend was a bit of a tomboy cunt, and she never put out because "I'm waiting till marriage".

But not her slut cousin

>fwiw, they were both named Brittany except one spelled it "Brittney" and one spelled it "Brittany"
>>
>>34523975
BPD/HPD chicks are the worst. Never seen more manipulative or sadistic people in my life.
>>
>>34525096

I hear you. Worked in the oilfield from 5 pm to 5 am 7 days a week pretty much 18 days on 2 days off for a few years. Good money but no time for socializing. Best chance is to meet friends of friends or go to church. The good news is most girls like guns as long as you aren't a mall ninja whack a doodle about it.
>>
File: 1499156345051.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1499156345051.gif
2MB, 330x166px
a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval. Histrionic people are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men.
>>
>>34525450
Nigga I'm dumb as shit; is that as bad as BPD? Attention whores are shit tier in general, but is that in the neighborhood of BPD?
>>
>>34522536
i married a qtpi female operator and i am the happiest person alive. the sex is amazing and constant, we go shooting -- she is a better shot than me, she cooks and cleans, stays home! feels amazing man.
>>
>>34525379
never thought i could be so afraid of a 100 pound woman
>>
>>34522666
I would hire neither because the guy on the right is a criminal and the guy on the left has horrible decision-making skills despite his impressive academic career.

Also, he doesn't drink, so I can't trust him.
>>
>>34523227
Some gross Jewish broad with greasy hair and bad eyesight?
>>
>>34523620
I also kek'd when I read that
>>
>>34522536
I dated one of our medics after I got out (I got a place near enough to the base that it wasn't a pain to drive and far enough that it wasn't the ghetto base town) and it was great. She was cool, fine as hell, and loyal like a bloodhound. One in a million though dude, and the only reason I dated her is because I knew her for a year before and I had guys that could keep an eye on her that I trusted.

It's not to say that military women are dirtbags, but just imagine being in a workplace where you're surrounded by hyper fit, sexually pent up and aggressive women and there's only two other men in a company of 200. You've got your pick of the litter, you're around these women all the time, and your busy work schedule kind of shits on your personal life. But that fine ass brunette with the rock hard abs and the filthy mouth is only two doors down, and you're 5 beers in...

It's not fair really to call them whores, because if it were you, your dick would probably fall off from all the fucking. The military is not conducive to relationships, period.

Jamie was fun to take to the range, though she couldn't shoot for shit and only really went along with it because I liked it. Same with me and painting, which she loved, I just wasn't into it. Shame she re-upped and PCSd to Germany, we could've made half beautiful, hairy, wide hipped children. For reference I'm the non beautiful, hairy, and narrow hipped one.
>>
I have no idea where to meet women
I'm 5'7" so probably too short for Tinder and being in the mil and living in a big mil area may just attract the wrong single parent kind of person
>>
>>34522536
>Anyone ever date a female soldier?
yes. She had a thing for wearing a dog leash while being fucked. She was an officer also.

> Are they fun to go to the range with?
No. knew how to clean the stitching on boots though.

>>34522582
No.Daddy issues and shitty attitudes.
>>
>>34522666
tattoos are still a very good indicator of those with bad decision making abilities and poor impulse control

literally the only bigger waste of money than poking holes in yourself and drawing on yourself with permanent ink, is cigarettes. and your image is flawed. people with ink are invariably drug users. nobody sober thinks that shit is a good idea.
>>
File: download.gif (4MB, 426x213px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
4MB, 426x213px
>>34525954
Jesus grandad, isn't it past lights out at the home?
>>
>>34525594
>Overly and inappropriately sexual and attention seeking and resorts to deception and manipulation when those desires are frustrated
Pretty much on par with BPD with the added kicked of being more likely to be a legitimate white on top of it.
>>
>>34526143
Lol
>kicker
And
>whore
>>
>>34523305
>inbred
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>34524368
>dead_qts (6)
>(6)
Post the rest.
>>
>>34523119
>>Man so I hate to be the bearer of bad news but out of the six military broads I've dated none have been anything near sane.

>date 5 military chicks, all insane
>"I know, I'll do it again"
I don't think you're sane either.
>>
>>34524802

I'd be ok if the Austin-San Marcos-San Antonio area just fucking vanished along with everybody in it. Ever read Warday by Whitley Striber and James Kunetka? They nuked that area in the book and it was fucking glorious.

Oh, and never date military women. The ones I've known have with very few exceptions been deeply, even fatally flawed human beings who will never bring anything but woe to those around them. My sister in law is an Air Force office drone of some description and she is the most gigantic control freak I've ever known. Even her kids are terrible like that.
>>
>>34522536
Pretty recent hair cut judging by the length of the shave and the freshness of the color.

She should have spend that money on a bus ticket.
>>
>>34522536
>traveling broke
>implying she didn't put on $500 in clothes, hair, and makeup and buy an empty rucksack just to larp as a crust punk at the bus stop for attention
>>
>>34522536

Such soft skin, too bad she has to taint it with that fucking haircut and trashy pants
>>
>>34522536
I dated a childhood friend who was getting out of the army recentlyish and it was bad. Don't do it, i repeate, do not recommend it. I'm now dating a top rifle team shooter (I myself was a top shooter) and it is amazing, would very much recommend... army ex called every gun a system and hated shooting and guns in general because they kill people. She was an intelligence pencil pusher.
>>
>>34527667
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>34527769
10 bucks black hairdye
15 bucks of thrift store clothes
30 dollar milsurp pack
Faggot
>>
>>34523975
Go fuck yourself man, is it my fault for having this disorder? I`m in therapy, getting my life straight, not in a relationship, not hurting anyone and I´m the monster? Fucking really?

I`m a guy btw
>>
>>34524368
tombraider
>>
>>34528978
>intel pencil pusher

Well there's you're problem.
>>
>>34522536
>traveling broke
>not sucking dicks for money

Lol stupid cunts don't realize they can make more in a week than some poor $10/hour schlub does in a month.
>>
>>34524257
>Can't handle a stable schedule

Come on anon, let's be real here. There's a difference between being on time to places and someone dictating every thing you can do all day every day and when you're going to do them.

The latter is not a sign of a healthy relationship.

t. veteran who would likely never date a chick who was also a veteran
>>
>>34522666
The guy on the left's name? Albert Einstein, true story.
>>
>>34522622
>>34522550

>everything i know about women in the military comes from anecdotal evidence i trust because it strengthens my argument
>>
Went on a date with a girl in one branch or another. Was a pretty good time. Still mad at myself for fucking that one up.

I really don't think range trip is a good date idea though I'm more of a pizza parties and blowjobs kind of guy I guess.
>>
>>34524793
This
>>
>>34523975
Fuck off cunt, I didnt ask to have that
also
>faking emotions
>Bpd
you're full of shit
>>
>>34522536
Military chicks are difficult because they are surrounded by Chads & Brads on steroids. Think that Army Ranger faggot that sells coffee, MAT11x or some shit. That's the guy you are competing with. And he's going to dick your girl while on deployment. And you won't know a damn thing.
>>
>>34522536
>military female
Not even once...
>>
>>34525984

Haha yeah grandad LOL!

Women who smoke and have tattoos aren't NECESSARILY degenerate whores, although no such examples of ones who aren't have ever existed..
>>
>>34530515
>not being Jody and taking care of the wives of all the dudes your chick is deployed with

C'mon breh, is this your first rodeo?
>>
>>34530216
It's not your fault. Then again, when a dog gets rabies, it's not his fault either, and he still needs putting down.
>>
>>34525680
And then everyone clapped
>>
>>34525680
Are you a teacher by any chance?
>>
>>34525130
>dates a bunch of reject crazy women
>dude brah, it must be military chicks are crazy, yo
I'll let you in on a little secret my man, the common thread with all these women is you. Did you never stop and think that maybe you attract douche bags? Cause it sounds like you attract douche bags.
>>
>>34530644
Dont cut yourself on that edge
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (4KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
4KB, 320x180px
>>34522907
>A real go-getter!
>>
>>34530590
I play World of Warcraft you faggot.
>>
File: 1499896834643.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1499896834643.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
>>34524330
What's this?
>>
>>34530744
OwO
>>
>>34525764
probably a Quaker
>>
>>34530789
a lot of people got cabs for the occasional rocket or mortar attack
>>
I had a crush on a female vet who was in my class at college. She was actually chill as fuck and a nice person to talk to however. Had a real nice oneesan like personality. Honestly reminds me of my vet friend who's a dude. Chill, understanding, but they don't take bullshit and will call you out.

When it came to shooting she had problems, like major ones. As to why it's beyond me seeing as she had her CAB. Then again we were shooting pistols and she never touched them when she was in so that might be an explanation.

Would I date a .milfag chick? Yeah sure, depending on her personality.

>>34525875
pretty much my experience

>>34530797
Seems like you were replying to my previous post, gomenasai for deleting

According to her she got shot at quite a few times. She didn't talk about it much but it seems like she was got hit in a convoy or something.
>>
Married one. Tricare is better than my VA coverage, and I get to live in Japan for a couple years.
>>
>>34523119
BiPolar Disorder is a navy requirement to make E-7, so that checks with chart.
>>
>>34523805
>(then wear two condoms)

This thread is full of Larping virgins.
>>
>>34522614

That looks like just a photo shoot with a model.
>>
>>34531076
>a 'model'
>>
>>34530515
The flag is not to be draped.
>>
>>34522536
If she's so broke, how's she got time for makeup?
>>
>>34530849
Some faggot commie married my sister and now mooches off of her career in the airforce while working as a cook.
>>
>>34522536
I still don't get why you neckbeards think a girl should be into the same manly hobbies as you. It's retarded and cringy. How about you find a real healthy woman who's into woman things instead of le effing based trump hat girl who's into guns and gaming :DDDD
If you want a range buddy make some friends. If you want your girl to have manly interests just own up to it and start fucking dudes.
>>
>>34531411
There is nothing manly about guns or gaming.
>>
>>34531446
>There is nothing manly about guns or gaming.
Guns are a man-dominated hobby. It's loud, requires money, and can hurt you if you aren't careful. That's pretty manly.

Gaming not so much. Gaming used to be for rejects and nerds unless you were at an arcade, now it's pretty much the most normalfag hobby you can get into.
>>
>>34531386
>Mooches
>Meanwhile is employed
I think you're biased and the dude doesn't mooch at all because he's got a job

Elaborate
>>
>>34530216
it wouldn't be your fault for getting cancer, or getting in a car accident that caused brain damage and turned you into a murderer.
regardless of the circumstances, BPDs are fucked up and to be watched and not trusted as a rule.
Just like you don't go into black neighborhoods while wearing nice clothes or being white.
>>
File: charlie-day-sewing.gif (466KB, 325x221px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-day-sewing.gif
466KB, 325x221px
>>34531462
>It's loud, requires money, and can hurt you if you aren't careful.
Sounds like sewing to be honest.
>>
File: Baby T.png (130KB, 260x361px) Image search: [Google]
Baby T.png
130KB, 260x361px
>>34531483
>the dude doesn't mooch at all because he's got a job

the guy makes minimum wage and buys shit tons of comics and videogames.

he's a mooch, you seem biased by whining about "but hes employed"
she brings in 90% of the money.
>>
>>34531503
If they got divorced would he get 50% of her money?
>>
Enjoy your herpes.
>>
>>34531519
I don't know enough about how divorce works or the arrangements their lawyers would have made to answer that question.
>>
>>34531538
I'm kind of curious to be honest. I'd ask a divorce lawyer but I'm afraid that they would charge me for the phonecall, and I'm not THAT curious.
>>
>>34531462
>arcades are dead forever in the US
>Japanese arcades continue to thrive
Why must they have such shitty gun laws?
>>
AWALT

Military women are absolute whores. They will fuck anything they can, and act like they're a disney princess in the process. Are there exceptions? Yes, but those 1 in a gabillion will never date (Hence, being an exception to the whore rule). So anyone obtainable will undoubtedly fuck anything they can. So if you think you snag one, they're tagging everyone else. Anyone not tagging them is an orbiter, which for women is even better than dating because they get all the benefits without having the sex. Military experience for women is an all you can fuck buffet, expect them to have done the most degenerate shit you can imagine.

Now you might think "strong, confident women" but it's just a woman who knows you want to fuck her, because everyone wants to. The only dating advice you should ever take, is never put the pussy on a pedestal. If you ever think to yourself "I need a girlfriend" or "i need to get laid", you've already lost.

All women are like that.
>>
>>34531411
Look out guys we got a bit shot womanizer here who knows everything

bro I bet you're so successful and self actualised in life; do you have any more pearls of wisdom I'm so eager to hear your opinion on everything since you're posting on a Malaysian calligraphy board
>>
File: rsz_1img_20170420_112505.jpg (437KB, 955x1271px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1img_20170420_112505.jpg
437KB, 955x1271px
>>34530744
Do you like my dog anon?
You can save the pics, its okay, theyre all for you.
>>
>>34531576
i'm more interested in knowing what the construction i asked about is, i'll delete the picture immediately if you'd prefer that.
dog looks nice though.
>>
>>34531573
Where is this jealousy coming from
>>
>>34531462
Gaming is still mostly about competitiveness and achievement reward, which male brains respond to much more than women. At best women will be very casual gamers.
>>
>>34531573
Did your girlfriend make you pay for all those tattoos or did she have them before you were dating?
>>
>>34531656
I dun ged
>>
>>34523227
I don't care what the other anons say, I want her
>>
>>34530812
As a former infantryman, I can confidently tell you that I shot pistols like a 12 year old when I first got out. We spend a ton of time perfecting rifle handling and firing and that got ingrained in my muscle memory. Shooting a pistol? It was like relearning how to ride a bike, except the bike was about 2 feet too short and recoiled up instead of back. It's a big learning curve.
>>
>>34531503
Hey man, as long as they're happy. Be happy for them. I hate my brother in law too, but he makes my sister happy and is a good dad, so I'm happy for them. He's still a douchey dude bro, but he can't help it.
>>
>>34531632
But gamers none the less. I don't care about /v/'s autistic methods of "true gamers" vs "casual gamers", a gamer is somebody who plays videogames and girls are doing that much more than ever before because it's now a normalfag hobby.
>>
File: 1448772800108.jpg (83KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
1448772800108.jpg
83KB, 460x645px
>>34531501
>mfw my wife's a better shot than me because her dad used to have her shoot squirrels, rabbits and foxes on their farm from a hide 50 yards off with a .22
>mfw I sew better than her because I was in the Army and had to sew shit constantly and charged people to sew their shit on
I actually like to sew though, it's soothing. She's not a huge fan of shooting, but goddamn she could compete if she practiced.
>>
>>34524368
ah it's this fucker again
>>
File: carl.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>34531565
Who hurt you anon? Why are you so bitter?
>>
File: IMAG2242.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2242.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>>34531615
I'm just kidding. That is an electrical substation.
Do you like electrical substations?
>>
>>34524209
That's because you never deployed.

t. prior AD Guardsman that hasn't been hiding
>>
>>34524624
Most of them being insane isn't an understatement. I spent 5 years AD Army so I know about barracks slores. I'm a cop now and dated a detention officer that I met in the county jail for a short time. She was absolutely gorgeous and has full sleeves on both arms, but she was 1000000% bat shit crazy. The fact that this chick is allowed to work in any form of LE job is mind boggling. I'm convinced that she did not go through a psych exam before getting hired. Pro tip to you youngins: don't dip your pen in the company ink, or even another company's ink.
>>
>>34523975
Dated a borderline before
These "people" are utter shit.
>>
>>34525130
>But I can't help but to wonder if girls willing to go military as a societal non standard are going because somethings wrong with them.

there is no wondering, it's a proven fact
>>
File: 1495820803954.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495820803954.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>34531874
I think i do...
>>
File: 1494975980456.jpg (256KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1494975980456.jpg
256KB, 1000x1502px
>>34524345
>It isn't fucking psychopathy or sociopathy
Literally in the same section of the DSM5 (cluster b personality disorders)
Kys
>>
>>34524368
You seem mentally stable
>>
>>34531076
It is, reverse Image search it.
>>
>>34530216
No matter how much therapy you get you will always be broken
>>
>>34531925
"or another companys ink".....way to go, wizard.
>>
File: 1444250890529.gif (456KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
1444250890529.gif
456KB, 160x159px
>>34522907
I keked
>>
>>34531838
So what? Very few single women game on their own. Men knit and cook more than ever. Should we draw conclusions about outliers?
>>
I went on ex a few times with an infantry girl (7.5/10) who made enough of a fuss about not being able to sleep that she was allowed to carry a huge pink teddy bear to sleep with. I saw it and enquired but she acted like it was cute and people in her section thought it was normal.
She had tattoos and made eyes to everything that moved.
T. Canadafag
>>
>>34522666
The human embryo goes through all the phases of animal life while still inside the womb. When man is born, his instincts are those of a newborn dog. His childhood runs through all the changes corresponding to the history of mankind. At the age of two he looks like a Papuan, at four like one of an ancient Germanic tribe, at six like Socrates, at eight like Voltaire. When he is eight years old, he becomes conscious of violet, the colour discovered by the eighteenth century, for until then violets were blue and purple-fish were red. The physicist today points out colours in the spectrum of the sun that have already been named, but whose comprehension has been reserved for future generations.

The child is amoral. So is the Papuan, to us. The Papuan kills his enemies and eats them. He is no criminal but if a modern man kills someone and eats him, he is a criminal or a degenerate.

The Papuan tattoos his skin, his boat, his rudder, his oars; in short, everything he can get his hands on. He is no criminal. The modern man who tattoos himself is a criminal or a degenerate. There are prisons in which eighty per cent of the prisoners are tattooed. Tattooed men who are not behind bars are either latent criminals or degenerate aristocrats. If someone who is tattooed dies in freedom, then he does so a few years before he would have committed murder.
>>
>>34532476
Dude, is this pasta or are you high from smoking too much rolled-up Mein Kampf
>>
>>34532476
That was beautiful.
>>
File: 1418355237379.jpg (62KB, 347x340px) Image search: [Google]
1418355237379.jpg
62KB, 347x340px
>>34523975

>"Huh what the fuck is BPD anyway"
>Look up symptoms

I want to know of anecdotal stories of someone dealing with/dating a BPD woman and it being okay or manageable. Because this shit sounds nuclear. Bi-polar is just being a sad cunt or a happy cunt, BPD is being a walking dumpster-fire filled with IEDs.
>>
>>34532686
Yeah it's never okay and is rarely manageable. Some dudes are just hella desperate so they stick their dick in crazy. It never ends well. Best case scenario, costly divorce. Worst case scenario she cuts off your dick and feeds it to you.
>>
>>34532476
We have a true philosopher among us
>>
Bpd dudes are way better than women because women get fucked by anyone and it feeds into their disorder.
The real hard part is to realize that you do have it, and then going to therapy is easy, at least it is for me
>>
>>34522666
Nice try, Satan
>>
>>34524237
>Arming disgusting street trash
Shiggydiggy
>>
>>34532686
>>
>I want to know of anecdotal stories of someone dealing with/dating a BPD woman and it being okay or manageable

don't have one of those, buuuuut

>dating grill
>moves in with me
>signs start appearing that she's a loon
>cheats on me, obviously my fault
>next night, we're fighting and she hits me and starts clawing at my face
>SHE calls the cops, saying it's DV
>cops arrive, I meet them outside
>she comes flying out of the house, "motherfucker this and that"
>starts hitting me again. in front of the cops
>she goes to jail for DV
>spend thousands over the next 3 months to evict her legally. From my own home.

TLDR: don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>34533078
>>34532686
>>34523975
>just started dating a smoking hot girl with BPD
S-should I be concerned?
>>
>>34532686
I dated one in high school. She would constantly threaten to kill herself to get me to come over, dictate who i was "allowed" to talk to, ect. When my dad got back from deployment in afghanistan she threatened to kill herself because I wanted to stay home and spend time with him (literally the first day he got back). She would contantly talk about her dad and all her exes beating her (with literally no proof ) and accused people of rape for literal tumblr tier reasons

Sadly i was too much of a little bitch back then to just fucking drop her
>>
>>34533171
Yes, very. run. Run as far and as fast as you can
>>
>>34522536
My experience with going on a date with a female soldier totally turned me off to ever dating one them. I knew a girl from highschool that went into the army reserves and after she came back home I took her on a date. She immediately starts bringing up us dating and how she cant believe I want to date her; i never said I did. She then tried to act like she was a victim of some sort; told me she had PTSD from 12B OSUT. Also, the sex we had that night was weird; she kept holding my face and staring at me with an emotionless expression on her face.
>>
>>34524368
Hello Staff Sergeant, how are you today?
>>
>>34533171
Is she getting help ? If not, run, if yes, it's a good omen
>>
>>34523805
You forgot gamer girls, but yeah basically any girl that gets into popular male dominated fields or hobbies is doing it for the attention
>>
File: 1497640968332.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1497640968332.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>34533289
>she kept holding my face and staring at me with an emotionless expression on her face
>>
>>34533364
Yea. She is taking all of her meds and is in therapy as well. The only time her crazy comes out (as far as I have seen) is when we're fucking and she gets those crazy eyes.
>>
>>34533289
>the sex we had that night was weird; she kept holding my face and staring at me with an emotionless expression on her face.
sounds kinda hot desu
>>
File: do the op dance.gif (379KB, 420x240px) Image search: [Google]
do the op dance.gif
379KB, 420x240px
>>34530459
yeah, im gonna need you to point me to where i can find a data backed study that statistically proves or disproves military woman to be shit companion.

Oh you can't? Weird, your condescending tone made it seems like we had something to go one other than first hand experience.
>>
>>34532037
back to plebit with you
>>
>>34522536
>Anyone ever date a female soldier?
they got more stds than a hooker. hookers at least use rubber mostly. just stay away.
>>
File: nigga wtf .jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nigga wtf .jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>34524368
anon there are definitely some things you should keep to yourself
>>
>>34525875
>It's not fair really to call them whores
lol, who gives a shit? do you even know where you are?
>>
>>34524982
Jenna Marbles
>>
>>34524368
This website never ceases to amaze me.
>>
File: 100 percent complete.jpg (203KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
100 percent complete.jpg
203KB, 1200x1600px
>>34523227
>>
>>34532476
Include me in the screencap
>>
File: Dale.png (200KB, 452x467px) Image search: [Google]
Dale.png
200KB, 452x467px
>>34525323
>put hot sauce in your condoms after you're done fucking and want to dispose of them.

Nigga what???!!!!
>>
>>34532476
this was beautiful mate. tatoos and other forms of corporeal marking have always been associated with criminals, the unfree and slaves. tatoos, branding, cutting off of ears fingers, testicles, blinding etc. all of these were historically used to identify and punish criminals. and that's why you find this shit among the scum on the left side of the isle so frequently. they identify with these underdogs and ape after them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30KB, 576x720px
>>34533957
>fuck bitch who wants to leech welfare off yer dick by getting preggo
>"im on the pill anon so you dont need a condom" (no shes not, yes you do)
>shes got one final trick up her sleeve
>use condom spunk and fingers to steal your precious seed and impregnate self with it in hooes of financially enslavi g you

Solution:
>flush it down the toile- pffft naw. Thats amatuer tier
>your putting tabasco sauce inside that shit and tossing it in the trash
>if that crazy whore tries to steal your priceless manfluid shes now got another thing comin.
>>
>>34533957
If the bitch is crazy and wants you to stay with her forever, she will impregnate herself with your used condom filled with baby juice. By putting hot sauce in there, not only will you kill the sperm but also destroy her vagina for a while for trying to do such a thing.
>>
>>34534044
>not only will you kill the sperm

nope. not even commerically available spermizide creams reliably kill sperm.
>>
>>34534079
Seriously? Those fuckers are resilient.
>>
>>34526590
>>34530715
Suffer no delusions, compadre. I'm a Chad. I stick my dick in a lot of things lol. I think somewhere in there you mistook "storytime from the previous life of a college nigga" for "hay guise I need relationship advice on /k/"
>>34530992
>Semen
kek
>>34531550
I actually bought a few arcade machines. I'm as obsessed with arcades as I am with guns. God bless the creator of raspberry pi.
>>34531576
That is absolutely beautiful man. If you're still out post more pics.
>>34532954
Good on you, /k/omrade.
>>34533445
I'd narrow that down more to say competitive gamer girls. Weeb bitches who sit by themselves on a console ain't all that bad just pasty. Pasty can be nice though lol.
>>
>>34532476
This is beautiful
>>
>>34534089
>I stick my dick in a lot of things lol.

Yeah, a lot of dude's buttholes you fucking faggot namefag.
>>
>>34533171
People with BPD are essentially adults with the emotional maturity and impulse control of a 12 year old mixed in with a bit of sheer crazy.

>entire world is black and white. People are either 100% pure angelic good or 666% pure satanic evil in thier eyes
>simply not giving her $5 is a possible trigger to become the son of satan in her view
>crying is a method to get things
>compulsive lying, will construct elaborate and intricate networks of lies that are ludicrous and absurd, will react explosivley if challenged on it
>no emotional spectrum. Much loke how they view the world in childish simplistic black/white terms their emotional state is aleays 100% of one thing. Happiness, rage, depression, bliss. They can only be one at a time
>coupled with the fact they often express paradoxical emotions. Ie become enraged when the correct response is happiness, or be giddy and happy when logic dictates they should be sad
>constant weeping. All you gotta do to trigger a weeping fit is something stupid like forget where you put the remote or say no to some tiny small task.
>no discretion. They will leak every single detail of everything they know about you to literally anyone who will listen. Then lie denying they said anything when confronted.

Worst part?
>no impulse control. They will steal things. It will be the most childish and blatantly obvious theft youve ever seen.
>they will then lie about it even if caught red handed.
>then lash out violently with zero concern for law or personal saftey.
>then lie about that too. Usually accusing you of the most obscene and ludicrous shit.
>then weep bitterly when that doesnt work.
>then lash out violently again
>cry some more.

Etc etc. BPD is like granting a 12 year old child the powers, intellect, and rights of an adult.
>>
File: the sides.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
the sides.gif
3MB, 250x255px
>>34525268
>that pic
>>
>>34534126
Two choices here lil nigga:
-Post a bitch with a timestamp
-Be buttblast from the sidelines
>>
File: 454885-orders.jpg (125KB, 946x703px) Image search: [Google]
454885-orders.jpg
125KB, 946x703px
>wanting women anywhere near the military
>>
>>34534178
How do you get someone with BPD help/treatment?

>inb4 unrelated
you fuckers have no idea, a woman with BPD and everything it entails is in fact a real weapon.
>>
I did date one, a little older, and pretty smart. Not much fun, because she'd been raped and given gonorrhea by her fellow soldiers. Tough MF though.
>>
>>34534178
Confirmed, living with a wife with BPD. Every word you say is true.

I used to be the most non-anxiety-prone person you'd ever meet. Now I'm jumpy and paranoid and feel like I've developed some kind of PTSD myself. Ten years together, 7 years of this shit. On the plus side, getting run over by a bus doesn't seem like anything to fear much anymore.
>>
File: 1499083988114.jpg (56KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499083988114.jpg
56KB, 450x450px
>>34534388
You shoot them.

It really is for their own good man.

Or you prepare your self for the long haul involving thousands of dollars, testing out meds to see what works, and many hours of horrendous bullshit that you will ensure at the hands of said bpd person.

Shits not worth it, just let em fucking rot or figure out their shit in their own.

>mfw bpd girls are around
>>
>>34534192
>Being a namefag on 4chan claiming to be a chad who totally smashes pussy all day
Do you really not see the inherent irony in that? Do you really think you're going to look like the cool dude here?
>>
>>34531411
>I still don't get why you neckbeards think a girl should be into the same manly hobbies as you.
I've met very few guys that want girls that have the same hobbies. Whenever I tell people I'd rather have a girl that's feminine with feminine hobbies rather than doing stuff I do I get screamed at about how they're not a different species, girls can do it too, ect.
>>
>>34534512
This man tells the truth. Dealing with that kind of shit fucks you up, Not to mention the mental gymnastics involved with wanting to be with some one who truly ruins everything around them as hard as they can.

>>34534540
>not knowing of demi chads antics and the multiple occasions he shares sexy pictures of sluts with us

Just leave him be, He's not hurting anyone
>>
File: IMG_0784.jpg (99KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
99KB, 500x375px
>>34524368
anon...
>>
Friend of mine dated an ex-marine
She was really cool looking from the outside.
She loved shooting guns and going inna woods.
Was a fan of football and didn't mind getting dirty
But she was very possessive and obsessed with the relationship.
She wanted to move in with my friend 3 months after dating
>>
File: ayy.png (728KB, 1165x1075px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
728KB, 1165x1075px
>>34531872
just try dating for yourself

caring a lot about women/pussy will get you ignored, humiliated, and used.

If you think about it makes sense that women want men who are focused on their own shit like getting promoted and improving themselves. If you show that you value her too much her supply-and-demand sense will kick in and she'll realize that she can do better

I know this from having plenty of women be initially into me and then watching them become unattracted
>>
>>34534512
Family friend has BPD. Known her for like 10 years. Once I left my wallet on the table, came back literally 30 seconds later. Its gone. Que incredibly blatant lying, followed by violent explosion, gave it back, weeping fit followed by its my fault she stole it and im a terrible person for calling her on it.

She also once spent her entire paycheck on junkfood which she insisted was only for her. Her husband was like "but WTF am I supposed to eat?" She no shit pointed to a loaf of stale bread and said in a perfectly cheery and reasonable tone "you'll be fine, you have that!" Her husband has aspergers. Its literally the most retarded/batshit insane relationship I've ever seen. The stories I got from those two man.....
>>
>>34534388
Its a life long condition. You can blunt the worst of it with meds and therapy but it will never go away.
>>
File: 1499491438018.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1499491438018.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>34534540
>implying based chad hasnt gotten on tinychat or posted proof of sluts on k several times
you have no idea how stupid you look right now
>>
>>34533727
>>34533783
If that shit triggers you then you are sheltered as fuck.
>>
>>34524368
>>34526429
this
>>
>>34531989
I am though.

>>34526429
http://imgur.com/a/Aq1g9
>>
>>34535306
just did
>>34535308

I'm looking to collect more if you have any suggestions.
>>
File: aye aye.jpg (17KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
aye aye.jpg
17KB, 326x326px
>>34535286
>Thinking this triggers either one of us and we aren't just expressing that this nig clearly has some perverse thoughts

> being edgy and thinking you're king of the boards thusly declaring who is sheltered and who is not
>>
File: IMG_20170713_173045.jpg (155KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170713_173045.jpg
155KB, 480x640px
>>34534540
My bad. I shouldn't get on the internet and tell fibs.
>>
>>34535539
I want your life.
>>
>>34525954
>people with ink are invariably drug users
Patently false.
>>
>>34535318
you're looking for fem military guro?
>>
>>34535586
It's nice until you have to clean a pile of guns only to find you've let some of your favorites rust by being a lazy faggot!!
>>
>>34523227
Not gonna lie, I'd take a run at her.
>>
>>34535438
>perverse thoughts
Again, if you think that's even close to perverse, you have seen nothing.
>>
>>34535607
Yeah. Esp. any movies you know of. I got a huge rush in that one scene in the Walking Dead, one of the recent seasons they are running from some zombie horde and the limping girl gets left behind at pinned down and eaten while she's too hurt to run away. Didn't get a boner, but my dick liked it, if that makes any sense. Same when the blond single mom got eaten later on. It wasn't vore though, I don't like them being eaten just them dying in pain and begging for help is fun to watch. I know that's fucked up and I should probably kill myself but it's just a movie, it's not like I'd enjoy any of that shit for real so I might as well enjoy watching it.
>>
>>34535822
Man we like what we like. That's a new one for me but damnit you do you /k/omrade.
>>
>>34523227
Looks like a female moot.
>>
>>34535822
anon are you SURE you're not going to be a serial killer?
>>
File: please go on.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
please go on.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>34535798
>you have seen nothing mere mortal. I, on the other hand, have leagues of dog gore, green texts of rape and murder, Mexican skinnings videos, petabytes of child porn for investigation of the dark web, and have mastered the art of wizardry, befouling the name of wenches far and wide.

stay classic cuckchan
>>
>>34535912
Yeah. I'm too much of a pathetic beta to do that shit anyway, not to mention I actually do have morals and a conscience, I wouldn't hurt someone just to satisfy my fucked up fetish. I'd rather kill myself, and probably will someday, but not because of that.
>>
>>34535539
mein nigga
>>
>>34535822
only thing I can think of is the sniper girl from Full Metal Jacket
>>
>>34535539
>has a massive collection of firearms
>has a massive collection of sluts
>generally likable guy
>good looking as fuck
>richfag
make a god damn youtube channel for fucks sake so I can watch something other than forgottenfag and mrefag
>>
>>34531769
Yup double helping of her please
>>
>>34531548
make friendly at a golf course m8, you will find a lawyer
>>
File: 1486368273502.jpg (216KB, 456x807px) Image search: [Google]
1486368273502.jpg
216KB, 456x807px
>>34533072
I just love seeing street trash walk around with $200 knives
Fite me
>>
>>34536042
I'd have to have some kind of schedule I'd imagine to do that. Not really sure what I'd do that isn't out there already. Shoot guns? Shoot rare guns? Show how to pick up bitches? Show how to pick up bitches using a gun?
I don't know man lol
>>
>>34536556
what work m8, I'm not into large gun collection, but as a engineer I am pretty good with money and getting thots.
>>
File: 1492027424038.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1492027424038.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>34536241
very fucking nice knife, i always wanted a zt, but settled for a chinka strider... for like 25 bucks. if i ever find a good deal on ebay i will grab it. for the time being i will settle for the fake strider [which is actually quote good.], maybe get a ganzo if i feel like it.
>>
>>34530691
no sir, work for securitas in the day, law-school at night.
>>
>>34524447
What is the male version of a dependapottamus called?
>>
>>34522732
Don't forget that they are always illegally armed, and constantly playing any victim card they can.
>>
File: 1499408330051.jpg (45KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
1499408330051.jpg
45KB, 526x394px
>>34537124
hes a richfag though so I dont think your buzzword works here
>>
>>34523975
>>34533171
BPD is kind of the tip of the iceberg for dissociative disorders. Before I continue I would like to underline BPD is NOT a full dissociative disorder.

That being said, dissociative disorders are kind of the bread and butter of psychopathy where a person can be incapable of associating behaviors, occurrences, and actions with themselves. They could literally murder a house full of people and not recognize they had anything to do with it. They dis-associate and detach from reality.

>>34530513
>>34530216
>>34524345
Keep getting treatment.
>>
File: IMG_1937.jpg (68KB, 540x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1937.jpg
68KB, 540x803px
>>34523975
>tfw male with BPD
>agree fully
Please kill me now o lord.
But seriously this shit sucks.
>>
>>34535318
>I'm looking to collect more if you have any suggestions.
just follow @_dutchko on twitter
>>
>>34537291
So am I but you don't see me parading around namefagging on 4chan and dating military sluts.
>>
>>34536021
Not too bad but I'd prefer something a bit more graphic and modern. Did watch it, though, thanks.
>>
>>34535942
Did you watch the Okinawa scenes from "The Pacific"? Might be to your taste.
>>
>>34534178
Holy shit I'm pretty sure I know multiple different females with BPD this explains so much of a few of their behaviors. How the fuck can I avoid these people before they get attached to me?
>>
>>34537507
not that guy but we dont see you proving you can get sluts or you have money just see you talking shit all buttblast about someone who is proving it
>>
>>34537524
Do some of them have women in them?
>>
>>34537496
That's where I got the original pics.
>>
File: rsz_img_20160605_154434.jpg (202KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20160605_154434.jpg
202KB, 1328x747px
>>34536725
Ive had good luck with chink knockoffs, seem solid aside from the blade steel which has been soft trash on every one of them but thats to be expected. Keep your eyes on craigslist and ebay, i picked pic related up for $100 on ebay auction and ended up trading it for a $350 Washburn guitar. Ive gotten multiple BM Grips for 60-80 bucks, got a 940-1 for $115, a Spyderco Caly 3.5 for 80 and countless other good deals from Craigslist. Ive given away over 2k msrp of fancy knives to traveling kids just due to how many i end up with from traveling around buying them up. Sent that 0566 for se/k/ret santa last year but never saw it posted. Might do something like that this year but im unsure if i wanna be in that high of a price bracket due to how many folks got burned.
>>
>>34535942
>>34537586
Here we are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AOXrXbuwfQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n0ks8ag-ZI
>>
File: 1366143230559.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1366143230559.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>34534540
>bitching about the one guy who delivers more than every """female""" on this site
>>
>>34537758
this
>>
>>34535706
I have equal parts hatred and admiration for you right now. Im struggling to scrape together enough to just buy a used PTR to replace the century AK as my main woods gun.
>>
File: JEWS TO AUSCHWITZ.png (94KB, 375x271px) Image search: [Google]
JEWS TO AUSCHWITZ.png
94KB, 375x271px
>>34522536
I hated a military chick once

once

I don't recommend it
>>
>>34538092
That's all you really need plus in my entire collection I'm pretty certain I don't have anything that rifles better than what you've got per se man.
>>
>>34538179
Oops I said "hate" instead of date

A Freudian slip that should give you an idea of how it turned out
>>
File: 1490082518520.gif (287KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490082518520.gif
287KB, 480x360px
>>34522732
PREACH BROTHER!
>>
>>34538195
It would still be nice to be able to have an actual collection. I just wanna have a real armory.

On the bright side I bought like 5,000 rounds of cheap yugoslavian 7.62x39 so I guess I dont gotta worry about ammo for a while.
>>
File: image1.jpg (313KB, 1258x900px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
313KB, 1258x900px
>>34537579
This is a minuscule portion of my collection. None of my handguns, class 3, most of the other NFA stuff, precision rifles, C&R, fudd guns, or black powder. I couldn't fit them all in one picture even if I felt like pulling them all out of the vault.
>>
>>34522732
In my town theres a pack of them that like to mass-shoplift. The leader stages a fake siezure in front of a store and a dozen or so filthy dreadlocked hippies storm the aisles and book it outta there in a dozen different directions.

Theyve hit the whole foods store like 4 times. Youd think that schtick would quit working after a few times. Guess the hippies who run the whole foods are even dumber than the ones robbing it.
>>
>>34538316
5000 rounds. That's what's up /k/omrade. I need to give a try at reloading, especially if I'm going to resume competition crap. Sadly, I play too much Shadowrun and don't spend enough time learning lol.
>>
>>34538347
Wtf do you guys DO for a living. Ive been on /k/ since 2008, Ive seen enough evidence to know some real richfags do hang around but I've always wondered wtf they actually do for a living.
>>
>>34538347
thats bretty decent anon
not quite on par with based chad and no sluts shown but bretty decent
>>
>>34538363
I reload. Its a good way to lose an entire evening. I always get obsessed with it like "okay, I made 200 today..... I got 3 hours until bed..... I could do 150 more....."

Next thing I know its 2 in the morning and Im finishing my 1000th round of 9mm and suddenly realise I need to piss like a race horse and go to bed.

(I dont have any automated equipment, I do everything with all of my dad's 1950's era gear that I inherited)
>>
>>34538424
That's got to be a fucking amazing feel. Mind snapping a pic sometime?
>>34538386
Hey, 2A supporters are on our side. He mighta been bitten by the hatebug, but I forgive him. Some of them toys ain't bad.
>>
>>34538386
You might see more in the future. I just grabbed what was near the door tonight. It's too late to pull a bunch out and pose them, and too late to find sluts to time stamp.
>>
>>34538383
I sold a company and play the market like a fiddle. No work for me except waking up every morning without fail at 5am.
>>
>>34538383
Invested in shale oil plays in Texas and ND before fracking really took off.
>>
>>34538466
Wat
It's never too late to pick up the phone and demand sluts come clean. I disagree strongly with you, hateanon.
>>
>>34538464
Yeah. I might be reloading next week.

I got a 1 gallon jug full of powder I extracted from a bunch of old surplus .50 BMG a decade ago that I've been reloading 9mm and .45 with. Seems to work just fine. Forget what the load data is for it but thats what data books are for anyways.
>>
>>34538532
That's...a level of reloading ability either far above or far below my own. Not sure which...
>>
>>34538481
>>34538496
So no offense but yall seem like you were already well off before ya actually made it big. Idk. I was born to a mechanic who made 20k a year until his spine broke and he went on welfare.

I got all sorts a buisiness ideas but I cant really do shit with it cuz I got zero capital. I married a wealthy german girl and might be able to start something up but its kinda a shit show right now with immigrating her here.

Also germany is really as cucked as /pol/ said. Dont go there.
>>
>>34538547
I once loaded 45-70 with nitro carbo nitrate (a blasting agent). I then embedded carbide drillbits into self cast bullets and was able to pierce 7/16ths of an inch of steel with them. (just shy of a quarter inch.)

I go hard. (My breech cracked though)
>>
>>34538631
Impressed. That's some reloading.
>>
>>34538578
It took quite a while to work my way up to that point and then a lot of luck and a lot of risk and a few years to make the big jump. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
>>
>>34538673
I grew up doing it. Ever since I was 3 I was helping dad seat bullets an deprime casings.
>>
>>34531796
that's what I gathered from her. She seemed to know her way around rifles (especially AR's) but knew fuck all about handguns.

I'm trying to get her to buy an AR, she didn't want to get one because she still thought they were over 1K.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (195KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
195KB, 1200x1200px
>>34537602
honestly the steel on my chinker is very good lol it is holding up very well they claimed it was 5cr13 pr w/e, but it much harder possibly chromium/vanadium as well? it is pretty easy to sharpen too. i will definitely get a zt one of these days.
>>
>>34538578
No offense taken at all /k/omrade.

Idk about haterchan, but for me I started off dirt broke and got lucky with smart choices. Didn't feel the need to spend to impress bitches or sate myself. That and a really great broker made my life essentially what it is today. Thinking for the long run always.
>>
>>34535864
/thread.
>>
>>34524257
Your autism is showing anon. not everyone's "stable" schedule has to be executed within the millisecond like you're making it out to sound.
>>
File: IMAG2292_1.jpg (795KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2292_1.jpg
795KB, 2688x1520px
>>34538839
I tend to do dumb shit with my knives like stab them through gutters and air vents and shit. The Chinesium doesn't really hold up well. Even this Kizer bent after dropping it on an old, soft wood deck. Shame because it seemed very nice. It bent back straight just fine, but I gave it away instead of keeping it or trying to resell it. My favorite clone was a Sanrenmu Sebenza clone, the blackwash version. It was really solid n easy to keep sharp, and small enough that you didn't even think to use it for anything it couldn't handle.
>>
File: High Quality Crying Cat.jpg (22KB, 599x416px) Image search: [Google]
High Quality Crying Cat.jpg
22KB, 599x416px
>>34538347
no AR-10?
>>
>>34535539
Keep up the good work, DemiChad senpai, you're the only likeable Chad around here.
Sincerely, a robot wizard
>>
>>34540159
Bless you, /k/omrade. I hope I help make the place a bit more fun.
>>
>>34523227
I'd grease her chamber with some cosmoline, if you know what I mean.
>>
You guys know why all women are like this? Because you want to fuck them so bad, you'll put up with anything you get some like a desperate little cuck.
But in the meantime lets all just agree that all women are crazy, relationships aren't for your benefit, most guys are pretty fucking stupid too, and a range day with cool dudes is a higher goal than bagging some emotionally disastrous walking talking vagina
>>
>>34540253
Ya oughtta grow out of the idiotic hormone driven impulse to structure your entire life around getting laid around 25ish anyways. (Age varies a few years for people). Woe be to anyone who commits to anything permanant prior to this phase of life as they are basically just rolling a dice and praying they get a good one.
>>
File: SP190CFPn.jpg (597KB, 3983x2254px) Image search: [Google]
SP190CFPn.jpg
597KB, 3983x2254px
>>34540069
>Kizer
that looks like a nice stabber, but i wouldn't pay anything chink over 20-30 bucks. i am looking into something with cpm which is why i wanted that zt. fixed or fold-able; don't matter i just can't justify paying over 200 bucks... that is a buttload of decent ammo, hell even a used gun.
>>
File: IMAG1709.jpg (952KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1709.jpg
952KB, 2688x1520px
>>34540482
I don't really trip about money if I want it. That said I've owned $600 knives but I've never paid more than $180 for anything. I'd buy more guns but I travel all over constantly and I don't want to look like some nut job bum with an armory in my bus. I got searched by some cops once, told them I had my hunting rifles and they radiod in that there were hunting knives in the bus. I told them I said rifles and the one who radiod takes off his glasses looks at me right in the face and said, "That's what I said." I don't know if he was cutting me a break or if he really didn't realize how bad he just reported that shit. He later tried to get in his car and leave with one of my mini grips, the bastard. Out of everything I've used I like ELMAX the most.
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.