[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T34 y668fRhQ&t=34m15s f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (583).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (583).png
1MB, 1366x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T34y668fRhQ&t=34m15s

for somebody who professionally pretends to be an intellectual on YT, he's a pretty dumb piece of shit. How do these folks bet to be famous and make money off of their ignorance?
>>
Speak with absolute conviction. Its the first and only step to being a successful bullshitter.
>>
>>34521073
Fuck off, that was a pretty good video. I was also surprised at how open to learning Lindy was when it came to guns, when he lives in a place that actively discourages guns of all types.
>>
>>34521091
Ditto.

British people trying to impersonate an American accent of a French-Canadian name (Lindy's drawl wasn't half bad) and 'ear defenders' made me smile.

So approximately how many bongs would have to get interested in old rifles for the Brits to consider letting their citizens own bolt actions in military calibers again?
>>
>>34521073
Iy thought this was pretty good, this is how you generate pro gun people.

People watch that and think gee, i'd like to try that just like...

They try it , they like it or at very least alleviate concerns

>>34521886
>So approximately how many bongs would have to get interested in old rifles for the Brits to consider letting their citizens own bolt actions in military calibers again?
You already can, and you don't require any permit or storage at all for "obsolete" calibres for martini henries, lebels and schmidt-rubins.
>>
>>34521089
Literally this. Works in real life too.
>>
>>34521922
What defines obsolete? Would something like a lever action in .45-70 qualify since the cartridge is over 100 years old?
>>
>>34523019
I think 45-70 is obsolete, same goes for https://www.vintageguns.co.uk/articles/obsolete-calibre-list/
>>
>>34521073
Guys, Lindy is a legit autist, of couse hes fug
>>
>>34521091
This.
Lindy is a fucking moron, but he's a TEACHABLE fucking moron, which makes him better than a nice chunk of the fucktards here.

I can even tolerate the blatant "IT'S BRITISH, THEREFORE IT MUUUUSSST BE GOOD!" Bullshit if he'll at least start to learn what he's talking about.
>>
I like Lindy. Do I agree with him on everything all the time? No.

He's a regular dude that travels around, films shit, and puts it on youtube. It's not like I'm paying to watch him or something.
>>
>>34521886
Bolt actions of all calibres are legal in the uk, it's only semi autos that are limited to .22
>>
>>34523318
Not him, but you've still got quite a lot of legal hoops and red tape to get through to get anything, to my understanding.
>>
>>34521886
>So approximately how many bongs would have to get interested in old rifles for the Brits to consider letting their citizens own bolt actions in military calibers again?

If anything more interest would make the government even worse than they are now. Scotland, late last year, outlawed AIRGUNS.
>>
>>34523472
Maybe Scotland should be independent, cos then we'll have a very modern example of what a communist shit hole really looks like.
>>
>>34523472
Airguns weren't outlawed, they were made subject to licensing.

I'm not certain as to the actual license requirements but I did read a suggestion that they weren't dissimilar to those needed for a UK shotgun or firearms certificate, and that you'd be as well applying for one of those along side it.
>>
>>34523472
Recent events have indicated if you get over 1 in 2 people on board, you can get shit changed.
>>
>>34524878
Unfortunately this is the UK we're talking about. Firearms owners are an ignorable minority here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.