[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our boi is back I though the firing pin would end up in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (386KB, 790x394px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
386KB, 790x394px
Our boi is back
I though the firing pin would end up in this head or something.

>Homemade 50 Cal Test Fire!
>https://www.full30.com/video/d70972184a6bc2fab8fc1b2a89080a35
>>
has he ever made anything that wasn't slam fire

its not even that complicated
>>
>>34520054
>eagerly awaiting the video after he blows his dumb ass up
we might get lucky,he said he will keep tinkering with this.

>>34520065
Not that it is complicated but he is getting into big bangs now so it complicates things especially in home shop environment.
>>
>>34520074
He is hanging out with Mark Serbu, so he actually has the ability to develop something big, like the new Luty gun or something. But instead he is fucking around with slam fire guns.
>>
>>34520249
Mark is a fucking asshole though and does stupid shit like disable the safeties on the door to his CNC lathe to use it as like a manual lathe with hand tools (seriously).
>>
>>34520339
>caring what he does on his 100K machine
wew
>>
>>34520347
>Defeating safeties put in place to protect your workers
>Doing so because programming a couple G2's and G3's is "too much work" even though it would take less than 60 seconds for even a student to do
>Recording yourself doing this and putting it up on youtube as a "how-to"
>>
>>34520447
while we are on the topic of shitting on Serbu
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy9jH1jKHhU
>>
>>34520465
Did you know that to join his forums you have to personally email him to register?
>>
>>34520593
For real?
Lmao,he is still living in the BBS days.
>>
>>34520610
He mostly posts on facebook now, but if you want to ask a question or something on the forum, fuck you.
>>
>>34520035
What's the tl;dr on his flake out?
Is he off youtube, on full30 exclusively?
>>
>>34520771
>His videos got deleted multiple time
>Youtube showed middle finger to gun channels
>South Korea claims were the drop that spilled the glass
>quit youtube
>gave his channel to Serbu
>made another channel (blog)
>posts other content on full30 that is not on youtube
I only watch him because I love how reckless he is.
>>
I unironically want him to die.
>>
File: flamethrower safety.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flamethrower safety.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34520035
This lad is cool and all, but how long until Mark Serbu shoah's his Full30 page too?

>>34520249
>He is hanging out with Mark Serbu
Fucking his daughter, isn't he?
>>
>>34521520
Daddy issues, maybe?
>>
>>34521530
Mark Serbu's daughter has daddy issues, so she shacks up with the most irresponsible gun maker on the planet? You might be onto something there.
>>
>>34521565
Right?
He's like a younger, lankier version of her father without any actual engineering/manufacturing education.
>>
>>34521578
I wish he'd at least learn how to weld properly.
>>
>>34521596
The welds are ugly, but I'm not going to give him too much shit for that since I know mine wouldn't look too much better, but I'd have the common decency to fucking grind it after.
>>
>>34521623
My welding sucks too but I'm not (and you're probably not) trying to weld homemade 50BMG firearms.
>>
>>34521637
Haha, fuck no. If I'm permanently assembling components like that, it'll be through an interference fit, maybe with a pin/key for indexing.
>>
>>34520035
>the end of the video where he's talking about having 100,000 subscribers on youtube now
This made me sad for him.
>>
>>34520249
Serbu is a hack
>an actual honest to god motherfucking threaded breech
>>
>>34522049
I think a threaded breach is fine for a budget rifle. But it should be interrupted threads...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.