[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would /K/ go to this range? they did have an awesome selecti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 64772.png (379KB, 935x483px) Image search: [Google]
64772.png
379KB, 935x483px
would /K/ go to this range?
they did have an awesome selection of firearms, even a chauchat!
>https://youtu.be/LRSsybt9wAo
>>
>>34519696
jesus that's shit animation
0/10
>>
>>34519703
Nigga what? In 1979 that was pretty fucking good.
>>
>>34519765
nigger snow white and the seven dwarfs was from 1937
>>
File: commies suck.jpg (18KB, 235x350px) Image search: [Google]
commies suck.jpg
18KB, 235x350px
>>34519703
>>34519779
its made by commies, what did you expect
>>
>>34519779
Snow White had a budget of 1,488,423 in 1937. That's the equivalent of 25,668,067 in today's money back when wages were far fucking lower.

Compare it to other animated TV shows from the 70's and tell me it's shit.
>>
File: 58b.png (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
58b.png
175KB, 600x600px
>>34519816
>commie cunts can't get money but it's not their fault
>>
>>34519696
Holy shit.

Jazz and free form animation were definitely Marxist propaganda.
>>
>>34519843
You're comparing a feature film with a ridiculously high budget for the time.

The budget was originally estimated at 250,000 which was already 10 times that of their typical animations despite being less than 17% the actual cost in the end.
>>
>>34519854
>the best of a broken system should be considered better than it actually is because they had no money so they did the best they could
>>
>>34519864
I'm not making any comments about the society in which the animators lived in, only on the product that they produced. They did an excellent job with the tools available at the time. Comparing it to a product so vastly different in scale of production to disparage it is idiotic.
>>
>>34519696
I think this is what the final application of decommissioned androids will be. The ones that survive the volley can collect the brass.
>>
>>34519696
I'll give them some credit, their guns actually looked like functional guns. It's so common in modern animation and comics to just have a vaguely gun shaped object with no sense for function.
>>
God damn soviet agitprop was fucking weird sometimes.
>>
That's pretty accurate.
>>
>>34519696
it's like some sort of artsy shit
>>
>Soviet Jazz
>>
File: mingus3.jpg (1MB, 1608x1942px) Image search: [Google]
mingus3.jpg
1MB, 1608x1942px
>>34519847

Jazz was definitely not Marxist in any Soviet manner. Jazz during the really bad Stalinist period was something you'd get fucked over by the NKVD for, and the coming of real, American, non-academic jazz to the Soviet Union was fought against as much as possible by the government.

Jazz was hijacked by the academic left, but it hasn't yet lost it's uniquely American identity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVfVTQmiRJs
>>
>>34519913
yea
>>
>>34519696
so, what was the plot?
>guy gets hired
>boss shoots at him
>he has a child??
>he gets mad and leaves
wat
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.