[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all can agree that H&K are the Apple products in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1472176669470.jpg (409KB, 1600x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1472176669470.jpg
409KB, 1600x1084px
We all can agree that H&K are the Apple products in the world of guns?
>>
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>34517989
I'm sorry I cannot agree.
>>
>>34517989
IWI

Idiots think IWI guns must be good and worth the inflated prices solely becuase of the IDF's reputation.
>>
>>34518035
Well that and the normie appeal of a Deagle.
>>
>>34517989
if you mean similarities between the fanboys then i would pick glock
>>
>>34518622
Glock would be dell, prebuilt internet machines for normies.
Ar's are pc's.
HK is apple.
Colt is IBM. (rise, world leader, fall, and modern day irrelevance)
Kikes would be some stupid proprietary linux.
Taurus or vulcan is java.

Brownings would be templeOS.
>>
>>34518991
you realize you listed several operating systems, programming language and a few manufacturers?
your analogy escapes me
>>
More like acer
>>
Cancer thread for cancer posters.
>>
>>34518991
I would argue Sig is making a really good run for becoming Apple.
>New version of the P226 every year
>Only new concept (P320) is a combination of other people's technology, slapped together in a neat package (Xerox)
>Way overpriced for moderate performance and good aesthetics.
>>
>>34517989
Only if Hi-Points can be E-Machines.
>>
>>34517989
Couldn't agree more. Wouldn't trust anyone who owns any H&K products
>>
>>34519944
I second sig. HK guns are actually good, look at all the sour grapes in this thread.
>>
>>34519944
>>34520098
Sig and HK are both overpriced trash. CZ is the only acceptable answer
>>
>>34517989
HK shits all over the likes of Glock, CZ, SIG, FN, pretty much you name it(no custom or semi custom) and HK wins. If we are comparing to computers the HK is like lubuntu or puppy in the sense that it comes with everything you need and nothing more, but the option to upgrade is always there. Apple relies on heavy marketing to push their gimmicks and the only companies that market trash so often is SIG and Glock, their massive aftermarket also matches what apple products have.
>>34520102
CZs are for slavaboo wannabes, they are the equivalent of Acer. Cheap pieces of trash made of questionable materials made for the masses of uneducated poorfags.
>>
>>34519764
I understood it perfectly but AK's are Linux cause there are so many flavors.
>>
File: 1413670424395.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413670424395.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>34517989
So basically, you're a poor faggot that can't admit there's a better AR than your bargain big M&P.

HK weaponry has killed Bin Laden, stopped multiple insurgent attacks and is loved by literally every single major SOF group in the world.

Cry more faggot.
>>
>>34520116
HK owner here. You are a douche bag and should kys
>>
>>34518021
>>34518991
>>34519770
>>34520102

Holy shit all these poorfags who can't afford Apple hardware lol. Have fun with your shitty Glocks(PC) and you even shittier home built AR's(Wangblows and Lincucks)

>Sent from my MacBook Pro
>>
>>34517989
Given the fanboyism and total retarded blind devotion to at best on par products, Glock is definitely the Apple of the gun world.

They even hate their users (unless you have big boots to lick) as much as Apple does.
>>
>>34518991
>AR's are PC's.
>PC's
>Personal Computers

>IBM
>Fall

>Taurus is Java
This fucking comparison

>Proprietary
>Linux
W E W F U C K I N G L A D
E
W

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
A
D

Ask me how I know you go to Best Buy and ask for an "internet machine to check email with" when you want a new computer...
>>
Yes.
>overpriced products for literally no reason
>overhyped by clueless suckers and those justifying their purchases
>pointlessly proprietary accessories that end up costing you more than the gun
>worse specs than their competitors across the board
>>
>>34518991
lmao everyone is losing their shit at you
>>
>>34520125
>I understood it perfectly

Can you imagine being this IT illiterate?
>>
>>34518991
>Temple OS
That fucker still posts on YT like all day long. Crazy motherfucker.
>>
>>34519944
I'd agree with this. Sig is all boutique-tier now with
>LEEEEEEEEEgion
>ELITE
>whatever the fuck jingojango thats catchy

HK is more akin to Saab. Expensive and going bankrupt because people only want cheap shit that don't last that is easily and cheaply replaced.
>>
>>34518035

>YFW you realize H&K is more jewy than (((IWI))).

>G3 pattern is literally AKM tier production
>G36 is literally AR-18 in plastic
>HK416 is literally a 100% propitiatory AR-15 at 3x the price
>Civilian MR556A1 doesn't have chrome lining because our barrels, but the 416 has it but its totally not need.

The P7, P30, USP, HK45, and Mark23 are the only really amazing engineering to come out of Oberdorf.
>>
>>34521342
t. insecure
>>
>>34522364
>y..y..you're insecure!
>I..I'm not poor I swear!

Go back to ricing your shitty Thinkpad specific Linux distro with anime garbage and stroking your poorfag WASR you sad little neet faggot.

Meanwhile, I'll be playing with my superior Apple products and my HK's

I hope you move out of mommy's basement one day, anon.
>>
>>34517989
Apple doesn't hate me and think I suck.
>>
>>34519944
Yep
>insists on clinging to OS that nobody likes
>new products are a step backwards in quality and features
>it comes in colors everywhere, even legion and labe
>hocks the shit out of their new 'modular pistol system' because it's unique (except for the one Ruger made)

Colt on the other hand is Hewlett Packard. It's been run into the ground so many times it has a bat cave and when something materializes it was obsolete decades ago
>>
>>34522245
t. triggered
also
>don't last
Back to 3rd grade, nog.
>>
>>34521342
>>34522407
Trashing Linux while simultaneously boasting about Apple only shows how little you know about computing and most likely information technology in general.

That's a completely objective statement.
>>
>>34522640
They dont?
>>
>>34519764
>you realize you listed several operating systems, programming language and a few manufacturers?
I am fully aware.

>>34521342
wew lad.

>>34521891
>>Personal Computers
I bet you get salty when people use the internet and world wide web interchangeably, don't you?

>>Fall
They are a shadow of their former self.

>>Taurus is Java
>>This fucking comparison
One is made by incompetent monkeys, the other is used by incompetent monkeys. The more abstraction the better, amirite?

>>W E W F U C K I N G L A D
That was the fucking point.

>>Ask me how I know you go to Best Buy and ask for an "internet machine to check email with" when you want a new computer...
>Glock would be dell, prebuilt internet machines for normies.
The part where you skipped over the first sentence... But thanks for trying to meme off that meme as your own.
>>
>>34522852
>I use Linux you've probably never heard of it lol cus I know computers and I'm desperate to have some type of upper hand over normal people like you so I can feel like I'm something other than a sad lonely borderline pedo who spends all his time on the interwebs being useless.

Fixed that for you buddy. Don't forget to take you autism pills.
>>
>>34518035
IMI made good shit though. H&K made good shit too, they still do.
>>
File: psg1.jpg (12KB, 727x178px) Image search: [Google]
psg1.jpg
12KB, 727x178px
Well i wouldn't mind owning this Apple. :^)
>>
>>34522407
t. triggered
t. buyer's remorse
t. irony
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.