[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /k/ Someone broke into my garage last night and took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

Alright /k/
Someone broke into my garage last night and took my lawn mower and my dad's tools. I'm wanting to get a handgun but don't know what kind. What should I get?
>>
>>34510193
.50 cal Desert Eagle
>>
>>34510193
>took having your shit stolen to stop being effeminate /noguns/ faggot.
Well, at least you learned one way or another. As for what you want to get, it's entirely your preference. How much money are you willing to spend? Is it strictly for home defense or for concealed carry? Do you have a particular caliber in mind?
>>
>>34510195
That's a funny way to say .500 s&w. Take it from me kid, you pull the trigger in the robbers direction and the fireball alone will kill em. No need to aim, just point and shoot.
>>
>>34510200
Both home defense and concealed carry. I've been wanting to get my gun licence for a while now, guess nows a better time than never.
>>
Glawck 40
>>
File: 1489423881298.jpg (164KB, 450x450px)
1489423881298.jpg
164KB, 450x450px
>someone broke into my home when I wasn't here
>a handgun will put a stop to this!

How about upgrade your home security system you fucking idiot. Get better lighting, cameras, gravel around your house, motion sensors, motion activated lights, figure out what deters burglars, THEN get a fucking gun.

Jesus Christ, why is /k/ so retarded.
>>
>>34510211
Fair enough, you didn't tell me how much you want to spend though?
>>
>>34510211
I'd probably get a Walther PPS, really good subcompact 9mm.
>>
>>34510218
>not giving him an excuse to go from /nogunz/ to guns.
Quit being a fag anon. Plus he can do all of that other stuff as well.
>>
>>34510218
>figure out what deters burglars
I hear they hate getting shot.
>>
>>34510218
>>someone broke into my home when I wasn't here
>>a handgun will put a stop to this!

>How about upgrade your home security system you fucking idiot. Get better lighting, cameras, gravel around your house, motion sensors, motion activated lights, figure out what deters burglars, THEN get a fucking gun.

>Jesus Christ, why is /k/ so retarded.
Me and my mom live in an old as fuck house, so yeah we discussed getting motion sensors and lights, it's just my neighborhood is filled with nothing but minorities so it honestly could have been anyone. Plus like I said I've been wanting to get a handgun anyway
>>
>>34510218
>not getting the gun first to be ready for a worst case scenario

No amount of smug will save you in a HD situation
>>
>>34510225
Something decently priced, not too cheap but not too expensive
>>
>>34510262
We don't know what you mean by too cheap or too expensive, just make up a budget of what you can reasonably spend in USD.
>>
>>34510193
Hokay OP. While you are in fact, a tremendous faggot, the rest of these faggots are giving you some poor advice.

First things first. Google some shit. Namely your state laws, costs of CCW, et cetera. And your nearest local gun stores. When that's done, find one with a decent review, go there and window shop. Find a pistol you like the look of, ask to see that bitch. Fiddle with it a bit, see if it's a comfortable fit, ASK SOME FUCKING QUESTIONS. Play around with your options, see what's best, then throw down a fat, sweaty, pile of clammy neetbux when you find one you like.

Personally, I recommend CZ handguns. Comfortable, all steel frame so recoil is fairly muted, and they just look damn sexy.
>>
>>34510274
Around $200 to $400
>>
File: Smith_Wesson_2.jpg (79KB, 600x259px)
Smith_Wesson_2.jpg
79KB, 600x259px
>>34510262
Made a thread about the SD9 earlier. It's what I'd recommend if you don't want to spend glock money. Otherwise get an M&P shield. Pretty much anything by Smith and Wesson will get the job done.
>>
>>34510193
Maybe you should invest in a camera and better locks.
>>
I'm this: >>34510290 poster but as this anon said: >>34510280 CZ is good too.
>>
>>34510249
>it's just my neighborhood is filled with nothing but minorities

Oh no, it's retarded...
>>
Or you could save your dollarinos and move out of the ghetto zone.
>>
File: qNaluS9.png (221KB, 490x279px) Image search: [Google]
qNaluS9.png
221KB, 490x279px
>>34510249
>Me and my mom live in an old as fuck house
>neighborhood is filled with nothing but minorities
>don't already have a gun

jesus you play it fast and loose, do you fuck your mother without protection too?
>>
>>34510314
He'll be dead before that happens. He's better off getting a fun first.
>>
>>34510193
Nagant M1895
>>
>>34510314
Wasn't even my idea to move to this type of area, my mom liked the house and rent was pretty decent. Lived in this house for 7 years without having to worry about this type of shit (well I did cause I'm constantly paranoid) but still. I'm also really digging the gun suggestions from everyone here
>>
File: GetImage.jpg (22KB, 943x450px) Image search: [Google]
GetImage.jpg
22KB, 943x450px
Anything chambered in 22 Long Rifle. It's so powerful the Israeli military uses it because it bounces around inside a person's body and shreds all their organs. Only downside is that it's around 4 times the size of the 5.56 the rest of the world uses, so it's a lot heavier.
>>
Get a glock 19 gen 4

There was a survey done on penis size by gun choice and glock 19 owners led the pack
>>
Get a USP-45, OP. It's god-tier, the Navy SEALs used to use it as their sidearm. If you got to be a Sergeant Commander you could use it as your primary, they did that because some of them found it was easier to engage terrorist targets with a .45 mm bullet than a .9 mm caliber bullet. The bullet was bigger so it was easier to hit what you were aiming on.
Either that or get a Sig Sauer pistol, they're what the Navy SEALS use now, and it's just as good if you get a .40 mm caliber one. They're super good, just be careful you don't get one that uses 9mm bullets because those are cheaper and don't do as much damage.
>>
File: 1499040745988.png (447KB, 600x455px)
1499040745988.png
447KB, 600x455px
IANAL, but wouldn't a post on one of the world's most populated weapons board count as a premeditation?
>>
>>34510330
Fine, just get an AR. They are as much as a handgun now, and can kill more robbers.
>>
>>34510343
Why are you so high this early in the morning?
>>
>>34510207
Thats a funny way of saying
.50 BMG, OP, forget an handgun and get a .50 rifle
>>
>>34510193
BIG

REVOLVER
E
V
O
L
V
E
R
>>
File: IMG_6099.jpg (137KB, 1000x382px)
IMG_6099.jpg
137KB, 1000x382px
DID SOMEONE SAY BIG REVOLVER?!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.