[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey there k, Just curious, If someone told you a story, how fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: nocharge.png (82KB, 952x512px) Image search: [Google]
nocharge.png
82KB, 952x512px
hey there k,
Just curious, If someone told you a story, how fucked up would it have to be for you to say, "you know what, fuck that, listen, go to this location, ask for mike, tell him ur name and that bill sent ya, he'll hook you up with a .45 semi auto and a silencer, maybe if he likes ya hell give some kind of .308ar he has layin around or at least a cheap yet mean shotty,
and some ammo."
>>
>>34508181
i feel more retarded having read that
just tell the goddamn story if you want to, don't ask first
>>
>>34508196
don't really have time laptop battery is dying and im homeless, and theres so many details, i just want you to give me an example, or tell me "revenge aint right bro"
tomorrow il for sure tell you my story right as soon as my local starbucks opens up.
>>
>>34508196
To put it short (and il be honest by saying it's not %100 confirmed) it involves a band of witches cold heartedly, directly and unapologetically taking a child's future away, and a conspiracy like out of an m. night shamylan movie.
>>
Kys unfunny tryhard
>>
>>34508321
k den
>>
>>34508181
Considering I live in a free state, the extent of the story only needs to be "I want a gun".
>>
>>34508342
but it has to be free though, or at least in exchange for honest work.
oh and im brown, so it cant at be some kkk infested forest in alabama, though i do feel if they heard and believed my story even they would help me.
>>
>>34508374
OP said cheap, not free.
>>
posting in a larp thread
>>
>>34508400
only once was that word used
>cheap yet mean shotty
as in "this has been sitting here for years and aint gonna sell anyways, take it.
>>
>>34508418
define pls, i dont feel like googling.
>>
File: 1498543068210.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1498543068210.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
Here's the story: "I want to join the US Army mr recruiter" They will set you up my man, also you will get free personal fitness classes
>>
>>34508466
kiss me first
geez
>>
bump
one just for fun
>>
>>34508265
No one is going to give you a gun for free because you've spent the last 5 days playing touhou
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.