[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a rational discussion without shit posting on whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: x95.jpg (138KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
x95.jpg
138KB, 1200x800px
Looking for a rational discussion without shit posting on whether the Tavor x95 is worth purchasing. I'm looking for something that isn't an AR and would be fun to shoot. My main concerns are that some reviews say it isn't a particularly accurate rifle. So do any of you guys have experience with the rifle or thoughts on it?
>>
>>34505203
>caring what a bunch of mouth breathers on a vietnamese basket weaving board think

you're a long way from home, son.
>>
>>34505203
i too have heard claims of its inaccuracy. of course, the counter argument is that its a combat bullpup, not a precision rifle and that it has, at the very least, acceptable accuracy. i think this is a vlid point. the reason i dont want one: the tavor does nothing for me. on paper and pictures its cool. after handling and shooting it, very meh. i havent shot an x95 but id bet theyre similar enough for me to feel the same way.
>>
>>34505215
Mainly looking for some honest opinions on the rifle. I'm sure there's a few people on this Cambodian anime board who own or have used the x95
>>
>>34505203
>rational discussion
Hoooo boy. Anyone on this board will shit on anything for any reason.
Now, like any sewer, you'll ocasionally find a gold nugget floating in the river, but do you really want to waste time wading through shit to find that nugget.

That being said, if you want it, get it, and don't let anyone tell you how to spend your money
>>
If you're in the US and are looking for a tactical rifle chambered in 5.56, it would be silly not to get an AR.

imo
>>
it's cool but the AUG is more accurate for the price and design
>>
>>34505542
Don't want an AR mane
>>
I've shot one, but only 3 rounds. A guy at the range let me try it out. I've shot 200 rounds or so out of several different people's Aug (5-6 mags a piece or so). While I don't really have much to go on for the tavor, it definitely can't be said it does anything better than an Aug that the vast majority of shooters would care about, such as ambidextrous ejection and shit. In my opinion it was balanced worse than the Aug, but not really noticeably different. It felt heavier too, but that was probably just from the less centered weight. It was by all accounts an unremarkable rifle.

If you factor in the horrendous accuracy and the fact that it still costs the same as an Aug, I'd tell anyone to stay away. I'd be all over it if it was half the cost, though. It seems like a budget bullpup in every way accept the price, and I personally believe the only reason people buy it is for aesthetics. If you're ok with spending that much on a tavor, do yourself a favor and just buy an Aug instead. It's just plain better.
>>
File: 1498784109523.png (576KB, 840x467px) Image search: [Google]
1498784109523.png
576KB, 840x467px
>>34505542
>I'm looking for something that is not an AR
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1353276221360.jpg (68KB, 493x720px) Image search: [Google]
1353276221360.jpg
68KB, 493x720px
>>34505203
Don't support Israel.
>>
>>34509244
its a real shame that the kikes can't exterminate those muzzies properly.
>>
A friend of mine has one and enjoys shooting it. The difference in price was not an issue for him.
>>
>>34505203
I've got both. Can hardly tell you which one is which or which one I'd prefer.
That kinda speaks volumes for the "upgrades".
I guess I like the rails better lol.
>>
>>34505203

The new controls are nice. They're actually very nice. It's still got an ass trigger and accuracy, though. 4MOA shouldn't be on a 2k price tag imo, but you do you.
>>
>>34505203
I would wait for the ATRAX to hit the market.
Thats just me though.
>Lighter
>Better proven accuracy
>Easy barrel changes
>>
>>34505203
daily reminder keltec makes a better rifle than the Israeli government
>>
>>34505203
Don't expect accuracy and don't waste money on the super sabra. It definitely improves the trigger but still only brings it up to the level of a nickel,boron milspec ar trigger.
>>
>>34510438
>Easy barrel changes
not really. you can't just swap uppers like Lithgow is thinking in the us
>>
>>34510464
yea you can.... as long as you don't go under 16inchs on barrel length
>>
>>34510438
when's it due?
>>
>>34510691
They had said early 2017 so probably no later then 2018
>>
>>34505203
I prefer the TAR-21 Tavor over the x95 Tavor in all areas except mag release. Had both. Only have the original Tavor anymore.

Also it looks cooler too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.