[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you'll never charge 800 dollars to tell larpers how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Capture1.jpg (40KB, 468x508px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
40KB, 468x508px
>you'll never charge 800 dollars to tell larpers how to magdump cardboard from 10 yards away with their dynamic weapon systems
>>
>>34500794
This

When you have 30 rounds on tap, a weapons light, and a red dot, only the most basic weapons handling is necessary to stop a threat. Most of which can be found by going to the range, shelling out 50$ bucks for a local class or just researching on the internet.

Most people who go to his classes just want to see him in person and interact with one of their gods.
>>
>>34500794

>you'll never make $80/hr doing computer stuff
>>
>>34500959

Hold me anonkun
>>
>>34500868
Agree and I tried to tell people on /k/ a few years ago starting their own weapon training class was a bad idea. The market is oversaturated and only big names could make money. Their business failed of course.
>>
>>34500868
>most basic weapon handling
>not wanting to be trained well enough in a gunfight

thunder ranch fag pls go
>>
>>34500794
>>
>>34500794
I've heard every single form of training get some kind of flak from /k/. Does there even exist a training program that you won't find reason to meme over?
>>
Who is this
>>
>>34502294
The military
>>
>>34502294
Yes, going to the range
>>
>>34502294
/k/ isn't one person
>>
>>34502304
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- No.
>>
>>34502312
then tell me, oh you expert in tactical knowloedge, you surely have received training from delta force guys or top tier CIA SAD spooks, tell me where to get a training that isn't shit
>>
>>34502294
Hunter's Rifle course.
>>
>>34500794

Who is this guy? Does he have a Medal of Honor or Silver Star?
>>
>>34502337
Behind the fucking Olive Garden you ninny. Where the fuck do you think? SHOOT. THE. GUN.
>>
Shit

I should take a loan to build a range. Just copy the us army 25m zero range and the 300m pop up target range. Charge people to use it. On Saturdays I can hold classes using the same stuff the teach from in us army basic.
>>
>>34502337
I was the guy who asked the question, but not the one who posted that crazy responce. With that in mind, don't you think this proves my point?
>>
>>34502352
Fucking this. People send themselves to these Yeager-tier TACTICAL rifle courses and have totally neglected to take advantage of the basics that are available at much lower cost.

Every single nigger that wants to go to some former Delta's course needs to be able to field strip their guns in their sleep beforehand.
>>
>>34503744
Yep. Hunter's rifle and wilderness first aid will prepare you for everything.
>>
>>34503744

Yeager has no military experience and only a failed private contractor combat record where he got people killed because he couldn't even leave his car running so they could bug out if ambushed.

People still give him money. It is a crazy world.

I have no problem with fat cats going to places where real ex-military stand outs spend some time with them and run them through some drills and end the day with the full giggle switch and then have steaks and lobsters for dinner. Everyone knows that it is not real combat training, it is an outing and an opportunity to pay back those that stood in harms way because they believed it was the right thing to do and give's them something to brag about with their other rich friends.

There are qualified trainers from an experience stand point but who are not good teachers.

There are douchebags like Yeager who roid up and tat up because they don't have any worthwhile experience but want to get on the gravy train.

Then there are the rare few who have the practical experience and teaching ability to share the benefits of that experience to their students.

It's up to the student to do the research and make sure the instructor is up to their expectation on what they are looking for in a particular training class.
>>
>>34502280
this is seriously the biggest faggot

a literal gravel washing army fag with more edge than xXxSn!p3rxXx on black ops 3 trying to scrounge enough money to move out of his trailer
>>
>>34502274
>implying you're going to be doing all sorts of high octane flashy flippy dippy gay homo retard reloads and shit in a real firefight

no
>>
>>34502294
No.
>>
>>34502274
>not wanting to be trained well enough in a gunfight

Basic levels of training is more than enough against one assailant.
If there's several and they have guns, and are willing to fight you, you're fucked unless you're Delta/SAS levels of operator, or a Gurkha.
>>
>>34502294
appleseed?
idk most of these guys dont actually shoot or even own guns so who knows
>>
>>34504480
thats possibly the dumbest shit ive heard all week.
im sure if everyone whose faced impossible odds said the same wed all be better off...
>>
>>34504480
>Inb4 Dorner
>>
>>34503610
No joke, if I lived in the USA I'd pay to go somewhere like that, just a clear explanation of all the basics and a lot of practice.

>Here is how to safely clean, load, aim and fire your weapon
>now we are going to spend a few hours shooting targets from various distances and positions.

Maybe throw some first aid and other relevant skills in there as well for a bonus.
>>
>>34504896
Whoops, meant to reply to >>34503364 with that one
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.