[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ I have a question. Have any of you ever considered becoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: LOOKATALLTHESEAKSMMMMMMMMM.jpg (538KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
LOOKATALLTHESEAKSMMMMMMMMM.jpg
538KB, 3000x2000px
Hey /k/ I have a question.

Have any of you ever considered becoming an Arms Dealer?

If so, what stopped you?

For me it's the fact I lack Funds, and Logistics.
>>
File: 1498794548421.jpg (74KB, 328x450px) Image search: [Google]
1498794548421.jpg
74KB, 328x450px
Fuck off atf
>>
>>34499517
>Arms Dealing is perfectly legal

>Mfw you apparently think it isn't
>>
>>34499504
I'll deal you this arm
*gives you a high powered upper cut to the jaw*
>>
File: Autismpepe.png (766KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Autismpepe.png
766KB, 2000x2000px
>>34499525
>Role playing on 4chin /k/ board
>>
>>34499528
*sucks your dick*

Ha who's the faggot now
>>
Mate I live in the UK, every throw-able rock and pointy stick is banned here.
>>
>>34499504
I'm actively considering it, I'm just not at a stage in life where I can attempt it. If anyone has info regarding becoming one, it'd be much appreciated when I actually have the ability to try.
>>
Wouldn't that require going outside?
>>
Read up on FFL Form 7 as that is your application for a dealer in firearms. It will show you what you are going to have to do to complete and get approval.

I tried about 15 years ago and was unsuccessful. The ATF requires you to get approval from your local town/zoning board prior to applying for your license. So if you are in a gun-unfriendly area, expect to be lambasted and shot down like I was.

Also, I hear the ATF frowns upon FFL dealers operating out of their home as was common years ago (low overhead) They grill you pretty good during the application interview and will weed you out and deny approval for the small home business types.

Back in the day you could get some really cheap surplus weapons to sell at a nice profit at home and at gun shows. But, surplus is drying up and you are left with expensive retail stuff with thin profit margins. Everyone has the internet nowadays and will always be able to undercut your price. It's a bad time to become a small-time FFL dealer. I wouldn't bother if I were you anon.
>>
>>34499504
The ridiculous self-supply rules. I once got a 3-day ban for buying and using a shipment of Glock 18s
>>
>Have any of you ever considered becoming an Arms Dealer?
Yes.
>If so, what stopped you?
Turns out you don't fly around the world getting into wacky adventures with your massive arsenal. You're basically just a real estate agent for guns.
>>
>mfw i will never sell military-grade weaponry to james bond villains on my private yacht
>mfw i will never have my own shooting range made out of buoys in the middle of the mediterranean with a limitless supply of exotic funz and ammo to play with ludicrously
>mfw i will never speak in a badly faked russian/persian accent mix and still have people take me seriously

I have fantasized about this extensively. My heart still cries.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.