[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all the Arab nations + Iran teamed up with no internal conflicts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 20

File: image.png (84KB, 3617x2533px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84KB, 3617x2533px
If all the Arab nations + Iran teamed up with no internal conflicts, could they conquer Israel. (Assume Israel does not have Nukes)
>>
The Muslims hate each other too much for that to realistically happen.
>>
>>34488099
They kind of tried that already minus Iran. It went horribly.

Iran oddly enough doesn't get into these things.
>>
>>34488099
If I were Iran I'd rather not be saddled down by arabs, thats like playing dota with 4 other players just feeding the enemy team
>>
If they have working logistics and properly cooperate, of course they will yes. There are a lot more Arabs in the Middle East than Jews and they have a lot more planes and tanks than Israel when combined. Israel would have a clear advantage on the technological level and on the water which could severely hurt say Syria but overall, if the Arab coalition properly works together Israel will eventually fall. It's more of a question of how much will both sites commit and THEN you have to ask if proper commitment and logistics are even possible for Arab Nations.
>>
>>34488099
israel has nukes but if they are invaded what are they gonna do? nuke themselves? israel will get fucked up if we stop sending them $20 a second and being their bodyguard
>>
>>34488099
The Lions would win, but only if they attacked at night
>>
>>34488118
Funding and equipping Hezbollah, and to a large extent Hamas as well is hardly not involved.
>>
>>34488099
Would the USA be in the picture in this scenario? Are we still giving them materiel and armaments and stuff?
>>
>>34488169
That already happened 4 times without Israel in 67 (armed with French weapons) having any technological advantage over the Arabs (Armed with Soviet weapons) and they failed horribly.
Numbers mean shit in moder warfare. The US invaded Iraq with a few hundred thousand army tajlkin oht a more tham one million strong army. The one that fought Iran into a standstill for a decade just few years ago.
>>
>>34488203
Once again, commitment and you just can't compare modern day to 30+ years ago. I don't necessarily disagree with the argument that it's going to be ugly for both sides but at one point you'll have to understand, planes are more numerous for the Arabs. You only have so many missiles before you RTB, SAMs aren't going to eliminate every target they can illuminate let alone intercept every Syrian missile. Israel without foreign help and against MUCH more people and material isn't going to survive forever. Which is why I said commitment. It totally depends on how much this Arab coalition will want to get rid off Israel. There are only so many Cruise missiles Israel can use to buy time, there are only so many AMRAAMs on one F-15. There is a reason why Israel gets so much support, it's a tiny country surrounded by hostile countries with a lot more people/material available. They're in a pretty shit position but have done incredibly well for themselves I think, the previous success is now thought of as some sort of normal occurrence/standard but it really wasn't and it is more or less a miracle they managed to be that effective.

As for Iraq. You bring up a point but ignore the reasons as to why it was so "simple". Air power, strategic bombing. Destruction of the Iraqi Air Force mostly on the ground, destruction of their artillery which led to the "impenetrable" wall to not be so "impenetrable". Israel will probably not be able to enjoy this much freedom. This situation is quite different.
>>
>>34488201
if this is the case then no, if not then probably still no
>>
>>34488290
>Once again, commitment and you just can't compare modern day to 30+ years ago.

you can when the shit they're using is from 30+ years ago
>>
>>34488308
not to mention the jews have all been fighting wars pretty much non stop for 60 years

and yes that makes a big difference
>>
>>34488308
Oh yes, Saudis are using shit from 30+ years ago. Egypt certainly does not field a fairly big amount of F-16s though I do not know what block. Egypt and Syria also possess modern air defences with the S-300 though not many of them. In short, who are you kidding?
>>
>>34488099
Israel on its own without the aid of USA would be defeated easily.
>>
File: aircraft kills and losses.png (2MB, 2473x4847px) Image search: [Google]
aircraft kills and losses.png
2MB, 2473x4847px
>>34488099
Arabs are complete retards at leading large forces and in air they always fail horribly and using Soviet planes didn't improve it.
Iran could maybe fight evenly in air if they had as modern planes to use and likely the same on ground. This is why Israel begs for America to destroy Iran, while they don't even share any border.
>>
On one hand Israel can sustain a war footing for about 20 days before falling apart.

On the other, Persians are great at sending hordes of Arabs into a meat grinder, they did it at Marathon.

They're not afraid of doing it again.
>>
>>34488099
Arab armies have no unit cohesian, it's every nig for himself
>>
>>34488543
>Persians are great at sending hordes of Arabs

Persians are not Arabs
>>
>>34488099
though small, Israelis know how to fight, have best air force, superior weapons and highly disciplined soldiers.
By NPT, Israel is even classified as "presumed to have nuclear weapons".
>>
>>34488099
With no american support? Just Egypt and Syria were about to do just that in 1972, so it would be a piece of cake now.
>>
>>34488618
Exactly.
>>
>>34488641
>Just Egypt and Syria were about to do just that in 1972, so it would be a piece of cake now.
>three days of successes through the Sinai
>suddenly hits a brick wall
>Egypt is stalemated
>Syria attacks through the Golan
>initial attacks are successful
>suddenly bricks
>Syria is pushed back hard, within three days has lost all ground taken
>Israel pushes into Syria, within a week they have artillery pounding Damascus
>Syria on life support.png
>Egypt tries to take some pressure off
>Egypt can't take ground
>Israel charges right into the middle, between both pincers of the Egyptian army, and starts shitting on both of them (but takes heavy losses in turn)
>UN tries to impose a ceasefire, nobody respects it, fighting continues
>Israel starts closing in on Suez
>Israel has closed around Suez and trapped a large force of Egyptian troops inside, they own the fucking Sinai
>Egypt screaming for help
>finally US and SU both agree that this fighting needs to end, imposes a ceasefire, all sides accept this time

>final result
>Egypt and Syria BTFO

oh yes that really does say 'they almost won'
if not for being shit on by the Israelis hahahaha
>>
>>34488721
you forgot one critical element
>USA saves their asses by providing replacements for all the destroyed equipment, logistical support and SIGINT full cooperation.
>>
>>34488721
You forgot
>Syria
>civil war ravaged country
>entire remaining military fully committed holding onto their own clay
>propped up entirely by Russia and Iran
>invading anyone
>>
>>34488756
The above conflict was in October '73, ya cunt.
Nowadays Syria has fuck-all for expeditionary capability, and can barely hold onto its own ground.
Serious kudos to the SAA forces still holding onto Deir-ez-Zor with very little in the way of relief or resupply, though.
>>
>>3448811
pretty much yeah
>>
>>34488637
Everybody knows that Israel has nuclear weapons. You might speculate how many warheads and how powerful those are but that's the only uncertainty.
>>
When was the last time that arabs won against nonarabs?
Who would believe that people from goatherding clansociety would make good soldiers, let alone military leaders?
>>34488721
Didn't some high ranking Egyptian leaders desert right after things initially went wrong?
>>
>>34488334
This. In fact, Israel alone could be took by virtually any nation.
>>
Arabic here
Not possible
Syrians hate saudis because they created isis and helped it grow and because they are salafis
All other Arabic countries hate the Arabian gulf countries because they are the west dogs
All Arabic countries hate syrians on their lands because they are better workers and take less money
Algeria and Tunisia still haven't recovered from the french colonization
Iraq has trust issues with Kuwait
Iran is pussy
>>
>>34488099
>>34488846
If isis manages to unite all arabic nations,
maybe they have a chance.
But chances are low.
>>
>>34488852
>If isis manages to unite all arabic nations

that's like imagining the Basque seperatists in France uniting all of western europe.
>>
>>34488332
What are you trying to say though? How does it change the point that they already tried that and failed at a time when they had technical parity with the Israelis?
For gods sake the Syrians got btfo in an epic 90% casualty rate for each side battle in the Golan highs fighting a division vs brigade while using tanks that had night vision against Israelis that didn't had night vision yet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valley_of_Tears?wprov=sfla1
And mind you when I say technical parity I mean the toys they got not their ability to use them. With today's technological gap it will be a turkey shoot. Which is the reason why its not even an option.
>>34488181
No. Nuke the opponents cities. Tactical nuke his armies. Mop up the rest.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-14-28-38-1.png (106KB, 720x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-14-28-38-1.png
106KB, 720x1092px
>>34489063
Forgot the pic
>>
>>34488753
Here, fixed it up for you:
>you forgot one critical element Soviet Union saves their Arab asses by providing replacements for all the destroyed equipment, logistical support, SIGINT, manning SAM crews, providing Russian pilots and military advisers, full cooperation and finaly a mobilization of its southern front military and heightening of its nuclear alert to scare US into pressuring Israel to accept a ceasefire and stop advancing.
>>
File: tankery.jpg (2MB, 1680x4370px) Image search: [Google]
tankery.jpg
2MB, 1680x4370px
>>34489112
How could have things gone if Soviets backed Israel and US some of the arab countries?
>WWIII
What were the Soviet goals even? I don't remember them doing much communism spreading there.

Israel is a good excample how tank fights are usually so one sided. Even in 1973 they lost over half of their tanks, but most were killed by anti-tank. Since Merkava is made so resitant to HEATs, the worst enemy to them is their own crews.
I'd love to know how many tanks the arabs manage break during peace time or kill by friendly fire.
>>
>>34488312
this.
The country has been under siege since '48 and hasn't lost a single war, despite being massively outgunned everytime they were invaded.
>t. Jew.
>>
>>34489256
>hasn't lost a single war
that's... debatable. I remember y'all getting punted from Lebanon back in '85.
Now if you would have said 'defensive war', then I would agree.
>>
File: 321873281278.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
321873281278.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
>>34488852
>If isis manages to unite all arabic nations
maybe, but 2017 the chanced are too low now. 2013 was a better time.

>>34488998
>that's like imagining the Basque seperatists in France uniting all of western europe.

not really comparable.

>>34489256
see >>34488334
>>
>>34489277
>2017 the chanced are too low now. 2013 was a better time.
It's been that long? Damn.
BTW anybody have that map of the territory Daesh declared to either be theirs or that they wished to expand to?
>>
File: IS FIVE YEAR PLAN TERRITORY.png (237KB, 576x350px) Image search: [Google]
IS FIVE YEAR PLAN TERRITORY.png
237KB, 576x350px
>>34489302
>BTW anybody have that map of the territory Daesh declared to either be theirs or that they wished to expand to?
>>
>>34488181
Samson option, googlefu my yung sun
>>
File: 3873249823875334.jpg (23KB, 719x454px) Image search: [Google]
3873249823875334.jpg
23KB, 719x454px
>>34489311
>>34489302
thats wrong.
the white part of this map (pic related)
was their planned caliphate.
>>
File: jesus christ.jpg (32KB, 417x407px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.jpg
32KB, 417x407px
>>34489331
Then where did
>>34489311
come from? Bullshit?

Also
>ISIS controlling both the Suez and Gibraltar, and eating the entire MidEast
>Italy shitting bricks
>>
>>34489256
>siege
Nobody has blocked them from Mediterranean.
>>
>>34489268
First get your dates right and second learn the difference between achiving your military objectives, in this case destroying the PLO presence in Lebanon and ejecting them from the country, destroying the Syrian army stationed in Lebanon and taking control of the capital to help the Christians install their president and the political decision to pull out.
Pulling out of some civil war without achiving the megalomaniac aspirations of your politicians to establish a christian dominated Lebanon after your strictly military objectives have been achived is not a military defeat.
Just as US wasn't really militarily defeated in Vietnam and SU was not militarily defeated in Afghanistan.
>>
>>34489470
Well they tried but their fleet and airforce were shit.
>>
>>34488543
>20 day war footing
or 50 years, you know, same diff
>>
>>34489112
this, every single time. the arabs are ALWAYS endlessly supplied by the russians. it gets to the point the only reason the war stops is because the US and Russia know the second the arabs lose, Russia looks like a pathetic weakling
>>
>>34489584
Well it kind of changed now. There is literally a friend / friends codes installed in IAF and Russian aircraft operating in Syria to avoid conflict.
>>
>>34488099
Israel will lose any battle of attrition. Their SOP for the past 4 decades have been to secure Western support so that any war that does occur can be stopped just before superior Israeli technology and training is crushed by overwhelming numbers.
>>
File: obama-drones.jpg (41KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
obama-drones.jpg
41KB, 600x416px
>>34488099
Israel has nukes and will only use them if nuked, because there is literally no way a conventional or irregular army moves on Israel as long as the US is around. US wouldn't even need to send troops of any kind to fight, just money and the jews will get it done.
>trust me, i'm a jew and i've spent a good amount of time in Israel.
>>
>>34488099
no they could not, ISIS would carbomb the shit out of these arab countries if they did.
>>
File: 0003ze.jpg (97KB, 793x557px) Image search: [Google]
0003ze.jpg
97KB, 793x557px
>>34489112
If it came to that level, US Marines would flood the ground and all land taken would never be given back to the arabs to set a precedent.
>US troops on the ground
>US jets in the air
>Any arab-ruskie aggression is essentially gone until the Russians initiate nuclear armageddon.
Thats why your jew hating russia fetish is gay and is crazy and will never happen.
More realistic scenario for a war is Russia funding radical islam in Europe in an attempt to stall it's space economy.
>>
>>34489750
Why is that Jew firing a suppressed 10/22??
>>
>>34489753
To not hurt the protestors leg ligaments too bad. Also no ears is dope.
>>
>>34488721
>oh yes that really does say 'they almost won'
lol, the Egyptions still insist they "won" because they caught the IDF off guard and were able to cross the canal and lay a beat down on them for a few days. THey just refuse to look at the endstate of the war.
>>
>>34489753
based IDF gets it done.
>>
Look at me samefagging in a thread about jews, have i become the JIDF? lmao
>>
File: lotar-5.jpg (389KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
lotar-5.jpg
389KB, 3072x2304px
>Time to get un-apologetically zionist
>>
File: JIDF ARSENAL.jpg (317KB, 1280x1204px) Image search: [Google]
JIDF ARSENAL.jpg
317KB, 1280x1204px
>When your people create so many fine instruments of death.
Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: golany-47.jpg (922KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
golany-47.jpg
922KB, 3072x2304px
>Alpinists
>>
>Must be call to prayer cuz the goatposting has stopped.
>>
>>34489851
>all that 4MOA
lel
>>
Probably?
In practice, it could never happen.

Discussions like this always revolve around assumed political realities that don't exist anymore. A lot has changed since Nasser was around.
The Israeli-Arab conflict is over. Done. It will never be resurrected. All of the Arab countries realized that breaking their bones against a superior adversary was pointless, and it's better to live and let live. Not that they could get along with each other to even manage it effectively.
>>
>>34489880
>trying this hard
moa doesnt mean shit when your x95 is so close it leaves powder burns on Jihadi lips within Gaza
>>
File: amnD7Sy.jpg (260KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
amnD7Sy.jpg
260KB, 1600x800px
>>34489880
What would you know about killing face to face though?
>>
File: Cream-Pie-Salad.jpg (95KB, 724x925px) Image search: [Google]
Cream-Pie-Salad.jpg
95KB, 724x925px
>>34489927
That's how close you need to be to actually hit someone?

Sweet mother.
>>
File: march12th.jpg (488KB, 3879x2182px) Image search: [Google]
march12th.jpg
488KB, 3879x2182px
>This is now a western military power thread.
>/pol/ will say Israel is not western despite it's cultural and ethnic identity.
>/pol/ will say I'm a shill when I'm really just faded before 9am on a sunday.
>>
>>34489961
It'll punch your ticket at 300 yards just like a M4 if a trained warrior is using it. meme about IWI products on Reddit.
>>
>>34489991
I'd be willing to stand in as a target against a Tavor at 300 yards.
>>
>>34489997
Doubt it
>>
>>34490011
With a kike like you behind it? I'd do it at 150.
>>
>>34490085
>>
>>34490098
>>34490085
>noguns virgins who never touched a womens cunt let along glorious IWI killing machines,
It's time to drink more beers, deuces day/k/are, memes are now in session folks.
>>
>>34488099

Stupid assumption.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

As soon as Israel is threatened in any way, they'll just threaten to glass Europe.

>Help us in our time of need Goyim or noone gets to survive this.

And of course the US and Europe will come to their aid, like Good Goyim.
>>
>>34490123
Iwi is a good company, the tavor works nice, but I wouldn't use it at 300m without sone decent optics, but thats just because im a pretty poor shot with irons past 150
>>
>>34488203

>Massive materiel, financial and intelligence support from the United States doesn't count

>Israel defended itself, Goyim! Now give us more Shekels!
>>
>>34490205
I only missed one shot at my local 25m range.
>>
>>34490213
The US only began to support the Israelis in earnest in 1973 via Nickel Grass.
In 1967, Israeli Great Power support mainly came from the French.
Not that it's a coherent argument anyway. The Arab nations had even more backing from the USSR. Didn't help them win the war.
>>
>>34489596
And... that's why a SyAF jet got shot down amirite?
>>
File: 1493014710605.jpg (59KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
1493014710605.jpg
59KB, 600x551px
Does anyone have pictures of those strange looking IDF vehicles? I think they were old tanks, but with turret replaced by a large box with viewports to every side and RPG fences around it.
>>34489970
>>/pol/ will say Israel is not western despite it's cultural and ethnic identity.
Then we would need to include Australia and Europe all the way to Urals, since they are closer in those ways than Israel and I haven't seen any media referring any of those as west.
Lets stop this before Mexico wants to be "west" too.
>>
>>34490202
>Israel is going to nuke Europe because some random author said so
>>
>>34490235
>impersonating me to make all jews look bad
>nazis/arabs this sad
>>
>>34490309
I guess your right but I will always think of Aussies,Kiwis, and Israelis as western countries.
>>
>>34490309
>>34490355
Any country in the Five-Eyes community is a western country. I don't give a fuck where they sit on the map. Australia is definitely a western county
>>
>>34488099
>If all the Arab nations

this is the spherical cow argument

really there is no way in hell or on earth those sand monkeys could agree on stuff enough to field a viable armed forces

too much of the - allah will guide us - bs just look at how they shoot, don't even aim because allah etc
>>
File: nagmachon.jpg (126KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
nagmachon.jpg
126KB, 600x400px
>>34490309
>>
>>34490202
>The Samson Option is the name that some military analysts and authors have given to Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel.
>As soon as Israel is threatened in any way, they'll just threaten to glass Europe.
Ah yes, the beauty of the English language. Eliminate your life, idiot.
>>
>>34490274
IAF - Israeli Airforce
Russian Airforce
Who mentioned Syrians?
>>
>>34489596
That is extremely interesting, I haven't heard of this an it kinda sounds like fake news. Fighters can still shoot what they wanna kill I'm sure.
>>
>>34490213
It does count. But it only started in 1973 after the first 3 wars were over. Before that US wasn't sure if it's the right horse to bet on.
Finally it was done in the context of the cold war to counter balance soviet help to the arabs.
And of course the ability to make strategic alliances and make yourself useful to larger alliances is an important part of creating a strong army.
>>
>>34490691
There is a red line with appointed officers between the 2 general stuffs, Bibi and Putin meet all the time, Russia barely even makes a diplomatic statment when Israel bombs in Syria, in areas supposedly defended by Russian SAM sites, there were several incidents of Russian planes entering Israeli airspace without consequence etc. That's just from open sources. You can imagine the rest.
>>
>>34489772
>the Egyptions still insist they "won" because they caught the IDF off guard and were able to cross the canal and lay a beat down on them for a few days
>THey just refuse to look at the endstate of the war
Sounds a lot like Americans and every conflict they've been involved in since WWII, especially Vietnam.
>>
>>34488099
I honestly don't care about any of the middle east. They could all die in a nuclear conflict and I wouldn't bat an eye.
>>
>>34489268
>y'all
Not an Israeli my dude but I can confirm they haven't lost a single defensive war.
>>
>>34490554
Poor Centurions.
What are those used for
>>
>>34488181
>we
>>
File: IDF-D9-bulldozer.jpg (1MB, 1581x980px) Image search: [Google]
IDF-D9-bulldozer.jpg
1MB, 1581x980px
>>34488118
Arabs, aren't stupid; disorganized, lazy- but not stupid.
Persians are the same, minus the the disorganization and laziness. Why go to war, when you can make others do that for you? Just look at Lebanon, Syria, Gaza, Egypt (Sinai) and Yemen to see a portion of their operation- all without getting their hands dirty (aside of Syria, and occasionally Lebanon).

>>34491151
Mobile Oppression Tower.

>>34492437
Well, it's "his" tax money...

>>34490576
Isn't this "Samson Option" is just your very standard nuclear retaliation/usage plan that every country has, simply more strict or some shit because Israel, technically, isn't allowed to hold nukes? But it's Jews, so I guess they had to give it a special nickname and make an extra fuss about it.
>>
>>34492973
Samson option is to nuke everyone if they go down as to force europe to side with them or get their capitols nuked
>>
>>34492973
>Arabs, aren't stupid; disorganized, lazy- but not stupid.

>disorganized, lazy

>Not stupid

Those are the same.
>>
>>34492988
Are you illiterate?>>34490576
>>
>>34490202
That makes no sense.
Even if Israel is gone Jews will still live in Europe and America.
If Israel did something like that all Jews would be exterminated in revenge.
>>
Oh and West would easily survive 100-200 warheads Israelis have, if they even have that much.
Samson option sounds like a bullshit myth.
>>
>>34488199
Cat's paws exposes Iran to less risk. Iran has a somewhat competent military and recognizes that it's easier to mess with the Israelis via proxies.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.