[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.southernohiogun.com/yugo -m57-zastava-tokarev-7-6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0474.jpg (310KB, 620x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0474.jpg
310KB, 620x437px
http://www.southernohiogun.com/yugo-m57-zastava-tokarev-7-62x25.html

http://www.southernohiogun.com/zastava-m70a-tokarev-9mm.html

http://www.southernohiogun.com/handguns/c-r-handguns/yugoslavian-m57-tt-tokarev-pistol-7-62x25-cal.html

Which one /k/? I'm a poorfag but I want a cool slavshit pistol to take innadesert camping with my yugo SKS. This would be my first online purchase, so I'm wondering if you guys have any advice regarding

1)the website I'm considering buying from
2)if I'm making a huge mistake with a tokarev
3)general tokarev opinion and experiences you guys have had with them
>>
>>34485679
I know you had to wait a while, but let's just see if you're still here.

I have a TTC (the Romanian one)
The finishes are FUCKING. AWFUL.
The bore LOOKS like a sewer pipe, but you can easily hit shit off hand at 50> yards with it, and it just gets better with surplus ammo.
The sights are meh, and the ergos take some getting used to but they're actually quite nice.
The triggers though.
You thought 1911s had good ones?
You thought your custom AR had a nice one?
Holy fuck this system needs brought back.
It's like snapping a Pringle every time you pull that trigger.
So. It's a good gun that has a meh finish and looks like it was filed from a block of steel by hand, but shoots like a laser, has okay ergonomics, and a trigger the 1911 wishes it had.
>>
Bumping for interest.

Which is better in terms of reliability, frame or slide safety?
>>
>>34486990
They're all the fucking same.
It's eastern bloc man.

Some have fewer tool marks (I'm looking at you, Radom, you glorious bastards) and some are in different calibers (Zastava, thank you) and some have different grips and are hard to find (Hungary, we all just want those Tokagypt grips; gib grips plox) and they all shoots bullets when given a bullet to shoot. Some are more accurate than others because they weren't used as much, but this is more of a gun by gun basis and not a country of origin thing.
>>
>>34485679
Unless you have an FFL you can't order from SOG.
Their shipping is pretty high from what I recall as well.

Toks are cool though, get one.
Just make sure you check an get spare mags for it before committing to a specific one. (I have an M88A and mags were scarce for awhile, and people wanted like $65, until more finally popped up at $22 about 2 years later)
>>
>>34485679

For a while Sportsman's Guide had the Zastava ones for $179 or 189 IIRC. I bought one. Didn't really care for it and found some guy at a gun show a few months ago who gave me two bills for it.

If you can find one, get a used Norinco Tok. If there's one thing Chinks can make, it's Commie shit.
>>
>>34487094
Can't I just have it shipped to a local ffl?
>>
>>34486953
Thanks man, I was beginning to think the thread would be doomed to the dreaded 404 before anyone responded
>>
>>34487472
Some places only take orders directly from an FFL.
You could probably just go down to your local FFL and ask them to order it though.
>>34487094
Currently mags are around $20, and most Guns come with 2 or more.
Most of the surplus comes with a lanyard and a holster as well as the two mags.

None of them are drop safe as I recall, except for the Zastava made ones have a firing pin block on the safety.
>>
>>34487094
You can order from SOG without needing an FFL. The way they describe that you need to have the gun shipped to an FFL is retarded.
>>
>>34487573
Try it, because they would not let me order a gun from them and have it shipped to my FFL.
They specifically told me my FFL had to order it.
Not a huge deal, but the $35 shipping was kind of steep.
>>
>>34487597
That's weird. I ordered a Bulgy Makarov last year and had my FFL fax a copy of his license after placing the order. The next day I got an e-mail that said it shipped.
>>
>>34487651
I tried the same exact thing, same gun as well and they said nope.
Such bullshit.
>Not on your part, theirs.
>>
>>34487689
I guess they changed their policy then. My order was February 2016, so I guess in between now and then he changed his policy?

I dunno why the owner is such a sperg about having to have the FFL directly place the order instead of the buyer.
>>
>>34487766
Mine was about 4 months before then.
It might have gone the opposite way.
If that's the case, I might try and order from them again.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-09-01-19-25.png (373KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-09-01-19-25.png
373KB, 1080x1920px
>>34487766
>>34487860
Still says the same shit.
This is what they referred me to when I tried to order.
>Plus the extra 3% for credit card orders that aren't included in shown prices.

Yeah, I knew there was a reason I said fuck that place, on top of the $35 shipping.
>>
>>34487766

Because he's a wholesaler. Different tax situation and what not.

Seems stupid, but that's how it is.
>>
File: TU-90.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
TU-90.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
I have a TU-90. Its a chink tok in 9mm. takes modified 7.62 tok mags. Although I have used standard 7.62 mags in it as well, and it fed 9mm fine. You can convert them to 7.62 as well with a barrel and recoil spring swap. Found mine at a local gunshow for $250.
Anyone know what distance the iron sights are set for? They seem to shoot really high.
>>
>>34488133

It's Chinese. Designed to be pressed up against the dissident's skull.

>if I had to guess, it's probably 10-25m max
>>
how the fuck do i buy guns online? do i need to go to a gun shop and ask if he will be my ffl before i buy something? or do i just buy something and then go tell him that im getting it shipped there afterwards. do i need to ask the gun store owner before each purchase or just ask him once and then get stuff shipped there as much as i want without contacting him at all?
>>
>>34488433

>make friends with your LGS
>buy guns
>???
>profit

But I understand that we're all a little autistic here, it's okay! so basically.

>go to a gun store
>tell them you plan on buying guns on gunbroker (even if elsewhere just say gunbroker)
>inquire about transfer fee
>they'll probably be friendly and polite and tell you - if not, leave and find someone else.

Besides, your dealer will have to fax/email documentation out to the seller's FFL. Well, they don't have to thanks to EZFile or whatever it is, but most store owners are fudd's and don't like "the interwebz" so they'll still fax and call fuckers.

It's really simple. Just go in and ask about it. They'll tell you what you need to know. Don't splurg out.
>>
File: 20170702_212743.jpg (3MB, 4160x2080px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_212743.jpg
3MB, 4160x2080px
I actually bought the M57 version. 7.62x25. I love it but good luck finding the ammo locally. Only local store that sells it is cabellas (DFW) and even then only the FMJs. Mags can be scarce too. Internet is your friend. Super accurate no recoil maintenance is nil.

Also >tfw someone posts the links you've been spamming for the last week
>>
>>34487472

Not from SOG, the order needs to come from a FFL holder.
>>
>>34487597
I literally ordered mine a month ago from SOG. Just enter the FFLs info for the delivery address and let him know its coming. Shipping was like 20 bucks
>>
>>34488433
Google FFL finder pick one give him a call and set something up, there's like 50 within 10 miles of me
>>
How do you /k/ommandos feel about ordering from SOG? I was planning on ordering an SKS and Mosin from them as soon as my C&R license arrives (should be any day now). >>34487906 clearly doesn't like them, could I get some other opinions?
>>
File: 20170709_094949[1].jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_094949[1].jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>34488482
I got an M57 a few years back for just shy of $180. A guy got several in that all came with one mag each, and most looked like ass. I deliberately went for on that was ugly as sin, and do enjoy it for how it handles. But I really need to snag at least 2 more mags for it.
>>
>>34487472
You can put the order in to the ffl for SoG, I've done it 3 different times at 3 different places. You have to call the ffl and tell them to send in their information if SoG doesn't have them in their system and it's a good idea to let the ffl holder/store know that you're setting it up. I want to say there might be one more weird step when doing it all but it has been a couple years since I used them
>>
>>34489575
Oops that reads all retarded, I meant you can order something from SoG to an FFL licensed dealer/holder contrary to what others are saying like >>34488494
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.