[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much pay does the Military get? I mean like I have been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: swe mil.jpg (61KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
swe mil.jpg
61KB, 612x344px
How much pay does the Military get? I mean like I have been trying to find the pay ( monthly pay ) for the Swedish military but really can't find like an exact pay anyone here knows?
>>
I MEAN LIKE IF I JOIN THE MILITARY HOW MUCH MONEY WOULD I GET MONTHLY x)
>>
>>34484692
Don't forget you don't spend for food, rent and etc
>>
>>34484692
Depends on how many metres of refugee dick you take per month
>>
File: Weak vatniklets.png (909KB, 506x762px) Image search: [Google]
Weak vatniklets.png
909KB, 506x762px
>sweedish military
probably way better pay and your stock picture of faggy ass Russian posers.
>>
>Free education
>Join the fucking military

What the fuck, at least become officer and not like white trash. Educate yourself instead of slaving away with shit wage
>>
>>34484692
>How much pay does the Military get?
>I MEAN LIKE IF I JOIN THE MILITARY HOW MUCH MONEY WOULD I GET MONTHLY x)
depends on the country. In the US you make about as much as a pizza deliveryman and have to even pay for your uniforms yourself, but Canada pays NCMs like 100/day right off the bat as Privates/OSes/ODs and like 120-130 after you get your second hook (or second half-bar as an officer)
>>
>>34484990
another thing that varies. iirc you only get free education upon leaving in the US, but Canada offers you free education only while you're actively serving but not actually doing anything (i.e. reservists get reimbursed for school, reg force generally do it while they're PAT or temporarily become "non-effective" or whatever)
>>
>>34484900
oqijecpwfh[owh1`j[
kdwqeAF;
>>
>>34484692
18,000 SEK/2000 USD
>>
>>34484692
The real answer? Not much at all. Your base pay is basically minimum wage, but when you factor in the actual amount of hours you're working, it's way less than minimum.

I make as much in a month waiting tables part time as I did as an E4 in the army with 4 years in service.
>>
>>34485059
Active duty gets TA which is tuition assistance. All your schooling is free while you're on active duty. Which sounds great and all except that no one on active duty will ever have time to use it. It's one of those recruiting tactics to get people to join. "You'll get free schooling while you're in and the GI Bill after" even though everyone knows you'll never have time to actually take any classes.

In 4 years of active duty when I was in I took one single class, online, and got 3 credits. That's it. That's all I ever had time for.
>>
>>34484936
Difference between 6'0 and 5'11 as seen by women
>>
>>34484692
Entry is 18000 sek, most probably lie around 20000. With extra for exercises and such (1000/1500 sek a day for exercises). Deployed, expect around 50000.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.