[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any more air strike vids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: US-Airstrike-in-Syria.jpg (57KB, 650x375px) Image search: [Google]
US-Airstrike-in-Syria.jpg
57KB, 650x375px
any more air strike vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ2kRYtfdOk

also why did they waste a rocket on for only 3 or 4 people why not just fire a burst from a mini gun
>>
>>34483649

Probably because the jet had bomb sights for ground engagements. It's not like a video game where you just point your jet at the ground.

Also, how the fuck do any of them get anything done? Honestly.

>Fighter wakes up in the morning

Calls of "Allah Akbar" from the thirty guys just standing around.

>Fighter takes a piss after waking up

Allah Akbar! Resounds through the neighborhood

>Fighter eats some eggs and a bit of bread

Allah Akbar! There are now fifty guys just milling around screaming Allah Akbar

>Fighter puts on his boots

The cries of Allah Akbar echo across ten square miles, an entire battalion of men just screaming Allah akbar

>The fighter loads his rifle and heads outside

Entire busses of people from every surrounding city pull up, a crowd of thousands scream Allah akbar, dozens of video cameras on every rooftop record the fighter just walking outside

>The fighter starts up his technical and begins to drive toward the front

Millions of people have now gathered, entire railroad cars of people are pouring in, an endless sea of people screaming Allah akbar, the entire Muslim world has tuned their TVs onto the fighter driving his technical into the street, the cries of Allah akbar resonate across half the planet.

Seriously, why the fuck is everyone just standing around saying allah akbar? How great can your shitty god be right after a fucking bomb just fell on you?
>>
>>34483725
They believe that the point of life on this planet is to avoid sin and prove your worth (and love) to God/Allah. They WANT to die and move on to their version of heaven. Praising Allah right before their gruesome deaths makes sense through this lens.
>>
>>34483756
>these are the people flooding Europe

But you're a racist and xenophobic if you want to deny them access. Progressives are suicidal.
>>
File: 1449987889568.jpg (162KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1449987889568.jpg
162KB, 1462x1462px
>>34483725
>Millions of people have now gathered, entire railroad cars of people are pouring in, an endless sea of people screaming Allah akbar, the entire Muslim world has tuned their TVs onto the fighter driving his technical into the street, the cries of Allah akbar resonate across half the planet.
>>
>>34483766
I'm not religious so maybe that's the problem, but that doesn't sound very much different from any other major religion.
>>
>>34483649
same strike from a different angle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwhVpRu76cg
>>
>>34483725
Someone screencap this
>>
>>34483649
its syrian airforce they dont have the brapping miniguns and they were fighting for their existence when this was filmed so they werent wasting the rocket. 4 guys and a cannon is an ok return but they were probably hoping to hit the technical as well
>>
>>34484053
I feel like most other religions have dealt with this issue already though. Christians believe heaven is fuckin' tits but they don't generally go out and seek death so they can go there.

It must be some weird desert nihilism, like "well life is so shitty I can't wait to die" or something. But at the same time, these ethnic and religious conflicts are often what makes life so fucking shitty for them out there in the desert. I don't know if they don't get it or simply don't bother connecting the dots. Maybe they really just don't care. Why bother trying to unify and stop the fighting when you can just eat a bullet and go to heaven faster?
>>
>>34484627
Literally everyone there believes the same thing and people who don't get killed. You'd be just like them if literally everyone you knew was telling you the same thing. If everyone, absolutely everyone, told you that the moon was made of cheese since the day you were born, you would believe it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.