[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of nutnfancy? As a new gun owner (10/22)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: nutnfancy-does-not-approve.jpg (31KB, 788x461px) Image search: [Google]
nutnfancy-does-not-approve.jpg
31KB, 788x461px
What does /k/ think of nutnfancy?

As a new gun owner (10/22) I've checked out his channel he's very knowledgeable however I think it's a bit over the top. Every so often I lose him when he starts getting into tactical terms and stuff like that....
>>
lurk more, newfag.
>>
>>34482589
you killed another thread with a nutin thread. leave now or I will post "that picture"
>>
>>34482602
do it faggot
>>
File: 1498976560921.jpg (9KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498976560921.jpg
9KB, 300x200px
>>34482602
waht piqture? I noes you dont have it no one has it anymore it was flushed off the web

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_o7Mr69ugA
>>
>>34482602
Post it you cuck
>>
>>34482589
He's a pretty cool guy who seems to know alot.
I wish he was my Dad
>>
I remember when some anon here created the nutnfancy abridged series and it was fucking awesome, but then nutn DMCA'd his ass
>>
>>34482660
He really can be a douche-nozzle who doesn't know everything.
I'm glad he's not my Dad.
>>
>>34482589
YouTube NutNFancy Xooter and that's all you need to know. He was one of the first in a nonexistent market, but now that market is oversaturated
>>
New fag op here

>>34482600
okie.

>>34482602
your welcome....POST IT....
>>
>>34482589
If I want to listen to someone talk about firearms related stuff for 30 minutes to an hour I'll watch GunBlue490.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn0PxT-hCyM
>>
>>34482643
Glad Im not the only one
>>
>>34482589
Nutnfancy is as autistic as they come. He doesn't know what he's doing half the time and acts like he does. He's the gun version of Linus Tech Tips. They should both be burned to the ground by white phosphorus.
>>
>>34482735

>gun version of Linux Tech Tips.

That's the person im talking about. LTT makes me cringe as a sys admin / tech enthusiast
>>
>>34482589
sounds like another dumb ass who is in love with the sound of his own voice.

seemslike you have fallen to deep into it. 10/22? why would you get that when better 22 rimfires arnt cost as much.you could have paid just a little mroe and got something a world of a lot better. i.e the s&w m&p15-22, msr-22, remington 597.
>>
File: nutxr.jpg (395KB, 502x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nutxr.jpg
395KB, 502x1000px
>>
File: buscemi.jpg (92KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
buscemi.jpg
92KB, 365x500px
I once saw a video of him riding around a scouter in a city. He just talked about his scouter for half an hour. The amount of time he could spend talking about it genuinely impressed me. I respect the kind of mind that that can think in such a way. It's not autism. It's transcendence.
>>
>>34482589

I like the fact that he's willing to give negative reviews, not many places will.

I like the fact that he actually uses the gun for a long time before proclaiming them the GOAT.

I don't like the fact that he can take 5 minutes of information and stretch it into a 1 hour video.
>>
>>34482827
OP here.

I've been researching a lot, I was stuck inbetween a 10/22 and AR. I considered just shelling out a M&P Sport or a Ruger AR and then spending a $150 or so for a .22 conversion kit ( .22 is cheap and I wanted to at least go to the range at least once a month and have some fun shooting for an afternoon on the weekend. Also I could switch to 556 / 223 when ever i wanted to. ). But I wasn't sure if me getting into the gun scene was just a phase or just something I truely liked as a hobby or w/e ( I planned on buying a gun after going to the range with a 9mm and .38s with a couple of coworkers and loved shooting. )

Like I said wasn't sure if I was fully committed to gunz. So I figured that getting a 10/22 would be a good step since it's really customizable (like the AR) and easy to learn the basics of shooting.

After getting it and going at the range I'm happy that I purchased this as my first gun. (Also got a good deal too got the scoped version for the same price as the non-scoped version.)
>>
File: 9C1G21.png (229KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
9C1G21.png
229KB, 700x300px
>>34482589
I saw this guy review the FMK 9cG2
Most obnoxious cunt ever, basically the review was,
>It's a Glock clone
>It performs well and has no problems
>It's basically fine
>But it's disappointing and shit because it's just not a Glock
Waste of time the video was.
>>
>>34482589
i love nutn as long as he is not going into political shit.
>>
The only decent review channel on YT.
>>
>>34483005

10/22 is a great choice for a first gun.
>>
>>34482589
>shitty 45 minute long rant recorded in a garage
>dubbed over random footage of him shooting
his entire formula sucks
>>
>>34482589
hey nutn here

lets talk pee o yew
>>
File: nutnfaggy.png (209KB, 322x300px) Image search: [Google]
nutnfaggy.png
209KB, 322x300px
>>34482589

nutnfancy is a meme

SHEEP DOGS C'MON SHEEP DOGS WEWWEWWEWE COLD STEEL KNIVES ARE GREAT, I DIDN"T GET PAID BY THEM TO SAY THIS I SWEAR
>>
>>34482589
I think he blows joggers on his Xootr.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.