[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/, I'm a n00b faggot who just got his first BB gun(3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 13

File: Sad cutesper.png (94KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
Sad cutesper.png
94KB, 367x367px
Hey /k/,

I'm a n00b faggot who just got his first BB gun(3 Joules), my aim is shit and I want to know what /k/ knows to help newbies like me out.

It's a 30 CM semi auto BB Handgun and it uses co2 cartridges, but I suck(I can only hit a small box at max 2 meters away, while pointing downwards(6 and a half feet away total), but I can't hit a single letter of the box with intent, I hold her with two hands at all times, and keep her on safety as stated in the instructional manual.
It has the MGS5(Sorry) 3 point sight(Red in the middle(Shooting end), two greens on the outside; at the back end of the gun, to help me aim, but I close my eyes because I'm scared of the ricochet)).

I want to gitgud, but I'm just a dutchie.
Halp me please.
>MFW it would be semi... easy.
>>
*This post is only viewable to 4chan Gold Account Users*
>>
>>34473928
I'm not that new you Shinji.
>>
File: 1492538284764.png (1MB, 1050x903px) Image search: [Google]
1492538284764.png
1MB, 1050x903px
>>34473919
>join your countries military
or
>git gud
>>
Just practice more, that's really all there is to it. Make sure you pull the trigger steadily and maintain aim on the target while controlling your breathing
>>
>>34473948
>>join your countries military
FUG
>GIT; GUD.
Yes but where to start?
The sticky only warns me of not posting the same theme thread twice.
It teaches me nothing else!
>>
>>34473919
Wear safety glasses and open your fucking eyes.
>>
File: .....png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
.....png
375KB, 763x960px
>>34473959
>Just practice more, that's really all there is to it. Make sure you pull the trigger steadily and maintain aim on the target while controlling your breathing
I try that exactly, I guess I'm too new; I shouldn't be too hard on myself, yet work forward, thank you anon.

I mainly try to align the three "dots" as a single line, but, I either shoot to low, or I don't know what I'm doing.
When I pull the trigger; I make the gun move from it's intended impact point, because of both breathing, and not knowing how to place my pointing finger on the trigger.
I tried practising a couple of times while on safety, to get it not moving from my intended target, but I'm to new. to make it work, I'm not /k/ enough just yet.

>>34473989
Okay, I will.
Anything else?
>>
>>34473928
MODS
>>
File: Pearl Gun DELET THIS.png (84KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl Gun DELET THIS.png
84KB, 540x540px
Bump with best gungem.
>>
File: Steven as MGS5 Big Boss.png (241KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Steven as MGS5 Big Boss.png
241KB, 500x600px
Okay, it was good of me to ask at the board assigned to this subject; thank you anons, and I will try to GIT GUD.
Newbfaggot signing out to other thread(s).
>>
File: 1496513467745.png (129KB, 873x983px) Image search: [Google]
1496513467745.png
129KB, 873x983px
>>
>>34474030
How is your stance?

You should be leaning forward slightly.
>>
File: FUK.png (43KB, 249x230px) Image search: [Google]
FUK.png
43KB, 249x230px
>>34474201
>How is your stance?
>You should be leaning forward slightly.
I'm leaning backwards(SHIT); I do that because I believe a real gun's blast power; is much more powerful than what a 3 joules hand gun can provide(Auto compensation due to lack of experience).
And in case I do get to wield a real gun one(for what ever reason) I will have adapted to the power-yield.
But I guess I am wrong, sorry, but I'm also an artist; unless I have the logic understood; I will keep improvising; due to experience of failings, I'm here to ask for more info though, so thank you for responding!

Do you have any videos/texts/pics/etc. For me to learn from?
Thank you very much for your input!
>>
File: YES YES YES.png (117KB, 732x542px) Image search: [Google]
YES YES YES.png
117KB, 732x542px
>>34474167
Saved!
>>
File: 1473303515449.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1473303515449.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
I didn't know other SU fags were on here
>>
File: Wow thanks endearing PEridot.gif (762KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
Wow thanks endearing PEridot.gif
762KB, 268x268px
>>34474345
You do now!
I believe SU fags from /sug/_/_/trash/ are from many differing boards; but are also a bit in the "closet" about it; thus we simply avoid being shot-down by other anons.

I am a bit shameful for having my 3 Joule BB gun, but it was one of my best investments as a Dutchie I have made yet!
I am only Dutch, thus I am trying to learn from multiple viable sources like 4chan, and other sources.
And the anons here have helped me tremendously!
Thank you too, let's see one another, not on the battle grounds, but on /sug/ instead.
See you later space-gem-anon~.
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (83KB, 242x274px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
83KB, 242x274px
>>34474532
move here and get something better than a BB gun
>>
File: flustered Pearl.png (92KB, 584x675px) Image search: [Google]
flustered Pearl.png
92KB, 584x675px
>>34474559
I wish, but right now I can't, I have neither the desire, nor the necessity to do so!
Thank you though!
>If only... right?
Also it is against my countries law; I can only have semi powerful guns; if they look nothing like a real one(Explains the 3 joules, opposed, to the Airsoft(semi-real); only 1-2+ joules total) .
At least I get to shoot mine inside because of it's relative weakness.
I'm happy to find a /sug/ peri right here on /k/ though!

Please teach me more, or otherwise influence my country to can into guns in the next couple of decades.
I can dream right?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.