[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was recently a substantial change to Texas law regarding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0910.jpg (146KB, 483x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
146KB, 483x720px
There was recently a substantial change to Texas law regarding the carry of various edged and impact weapons.

Question: how, if at all, does this affect the carry of knuckles, which had previously been (and may still be) a felony in our secretly very unfree state?
>>
>>34467484
I don't live in Texas and don't care enough to look it up how about you explain it you fucking mongoliod?
>>
File: transcendent.gif (3MB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
transcendent.gif
3MB, 500x540px
>>34467484
Who fucking cares? Now don't get me wrong, I know full well what SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means but if you were seriously considering carrying brass knuckles instead of a gun, knife, pair of sap gloves, collapsible baton, or even fucking pepper spray then you need to check yourself nigger.

They're not going to stop a threat effectively enough for them to used as an effective defensive implement, their only useful purpose is to inflict a lot of pain at a moment's notice on somebody who's health you don't particularly care about but who you don't immediately need dead.

A true sadist's weapon tbqh.

>inb4 comparisons to fudds who want to ban AR's
Read again nigger, if it were up to me then they would be 100% legal to own and carry because throwing somebody in prison for carrying a meme weapon is stupid but that doesn't make it any less of a meme weapon
>>
>>34467484
Brass nuckles are for stupid thugs and eskimos
>>
Thank you for the helpful replies, as always, k. Fantastic resource.
>>
>>34467484
you get open carry of Bowie knives, thats it no knuckles. Can you carry a open pistol w/o a license though ?
>>
>>34468526
>Asking for state specific legal advice regarding a newly passed piece of legislation.
Do you know where you are?
>you aren't asking legal advice you just wanted to talk about your ghetto fantasy
>>
>>34468526
Read the law yourself do you have a GED??? Nobody knows it because nobody cares
>>
Given the strong texan presence here, I was hoping someone had a link to a defensive industry forum or blog citing the new state code and clarifying its meaning. But I guess Ill just go fuck myself.

And no, we cannot openly carry handguns anywhere in Texas without a CHL. Officers are permitted to detain or arrest you if you refuse to produce yours. As I said... Texas is hardly half as free as everyone thinks it is. Shit, where Im from we can not only OC without CHLs, we can fucking do it in bars.
>>
>>34468686
That barrel is making me really uncomfortable.
>>
>>34468686
>Live in Texas and ccw process is annoying, no open carry, extremely restricted carry
>Live in Utah and can open carry anywhere besides federal buildings or Church property
>campus carry, unlicensed open carry, visible guns everywhere, guns in bars
I though Texas was the America of America but the Mormon prepper policies are strong.
>>
>>34467772
>inflict a lot of pain at a moment's notice on somebody who's health you don't particularly care about but who you don't immediately need dead.
sounds a lot like a knife actually. Why are knives popular for self defense when they're so slow at putting people down?
>>
Texas was a mixed state politically until 1993.
The proceeding political spectrum for the state has been capitalistic, moral, independent, and religious. They just don't want shit to go ape shit due to knowing the nature of this states pass and history. We don't want nigs of any race just going around being a fake cowboy due to just having a gun. We put these processes for CHL in place to further educate people on guns and try to prevent crime.
Now with this being a capitalistic state, we give businesses rights here and if a businessman doesn't want guns on his property he has the full right to implement that via specific Texas guidelines to notify the public. We don't use that crossed out gun but the actual law printed and posted on the building to indicate so.
The faggots who complain are transplants and need to GTFO.
>>
>>34469871

Because they have other purposes they're efficient at. I carry a knife but I never thought I'd need to stab someone with it
>>
>>34468737
it's aerodynamic for superior aiming abilities.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.