[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT- Best weapons and tactics to remove vampire, I'll start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: Benelli-m4-shotgun.jpg (11KB, 600x117px) Image search: [Google]
Benelli-m4-shotgun.jpg
11KB, 600x117px
ITT- Best weapons and tactics to remove vampire, I'll start
>M4 shotgun loaded with silver plated birdshot and garlic powder
>>
>>34458570
>>
>>34458570
nukes
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 900x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 900x602px
Spray and pray.
>>
File: IMG_2635.png (705KB, 800x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2635.png
705KB, 800x623px
>>
File: tactical chainsaw.png (160KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tactical chainsaw.png
160KB, 640x640px
>>34458570
Surely a vampire with no arms or legs wouldn't be a threat.
>>
>>34458629
>Wanting to get that close
Enjoy sucking blood
>>
>>34458570
True love
>>
>>34458625
Shelling Artillery, that is a very technical name. Shows the high degree of which the author understand military terminology.
>>
>>34458740
Bitches love cannons. Fuck you that's why.
>>
File: IMG_2121.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2121.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>34458570
yes
>>
File: solothurn_s18-1100.jpg (11KB, 650x157px) Image search: [Google]
solothurn_s18-1100.jpg
11KB, 650x157px
As long as you have the element of surprise and a bit of range, that is.
Maybe a tri-layered copper/silver/tungsten core round?
>>
>>34458643
Well at least I won't be sucking dick!
>>
>>34458570
Reality
>>
>>34458570
>watching the strain
>thinking whether or not colloidal silver injections would make me immune to the vamp worms
>>
>removing your new best friend
Don't you want to live forever? Let the dark in.

>>34458570
>>34458861
Also why autos instead of a pump? Don't you want to reliably cycle a wide variety of meme loads?
>>
>>34458570
556 made from polymer-resin bonded silver powder. upon impact the frangible round explodes within the tissue sending a cloud of sliver dust into the vamp causing massive anaphylactic shock and death.
>>
12 gauge slug to the head.
If beheading them works then this should.
>>
>>34459357
Shuffle off this mortal coil you undead cunt.
Semi auto because vamps are 2fast2quick and we humans can't move the pump fast enough to land a good shot on you fuckers.
>>
>>34458570
Super soaker loaded with garlic infused silver nitrate solution that's been blessed by priest to make it holy water...
>>
>>34458629
Vampires are shapeshifters, if you chop his arms and legs off he'll just shapeshift into a guy with all his arms and legs
>>
IF you shot a vampire in the head with a 12 guage and blew its head apart would it kill it? this is what is never explained, same with a werewolf, if you shot the fucker with .50 cal would it just die? why fuck with stakes when you can have a shotgun?
>>
Divert a river, run them into it to block their path.
Use live bait
wooden steak death pit with a weight that falls on them from above in case they try to fly
Flechette rounds from a distance to bleed them down to a more manageable level
remote garlic dispensor mines to fuck up their senses and lungs if they turn wolf
Hearing control and night vision that blocks their attempts to seduce you
>>
>>34458597
More like spray and gay you homo, this is a firearm board.
>>
You have to aim for areas, not targets. You can't hit shadows after all. Landmines, grenades, flamethrowers, or anything else area denial, preferably with fire.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2RaWSZjJ4k

>>34460294
>this is what is never explained
¿Que? You never seen ye olde monster movies? They "kill" it and then it rises again. The leading lady sees it and comes into town shrieking but nobody believes her for some reason, then the protagonist comes in with his silver studded wood dildo and garlic lube to fuck it to death.
>>
>>34459097
Using that would be a mistake considering how agile they usually are and how fast they can close the distance.
>>
>>34458590
This.
If you kill the head vampire all the lesser ones will also die.
Thus, nuke Romania. Trust me when I say nobody would miss it anyway.
>>
you know people always give /k/ shit for giving tips on how to start militia cults and shit like that but they never praise us for teaching people how to effectively eliminate the undead
>>
>>34460294

There was a movie, can't remember the title where it featured the old main monster cast. The wolf man/werewolf would drag little bits of itself back together and regen if not killed with silver.
>>
a flamethrower with napalm-holy oil mix
>>
>>34458570
>>>/x/
>>
>>34460308
>this is a firearm
This is a fucking weapons board, you mongoloid.

You also have to be 18 to be here. Now GIT.
>>
>>34460362
have you ever been to /x/?
it's really not what you would think what with all the fucking pseudo scientific deepak chopra bullshit
hell most of the time it's not even conspiracy theories or cryptids, sometimes they just listen to fucking airwaves hoping to catch some audio anomaly that turns out to just be a glitch
>>
>>34460392
>go to /x/ hoping to lurk on some serious paranormal discussion
>DID U KNO SWITZERLAND IS RUN BY SATAN, HITLER, AND DA JOOS? The symbolism in this parade celebrating a tunnel opening in France proves it.
>DUDE, TULPAS, LMAO
>How do i sumon a succubbuss??
>realize serious discussion cannot exist as anyone who takes it seriously is retarded
>>
>>34460486
you are just as stupid for wanting a "serious paranormal discussion"
what does that even mean anyway
>>
>>34460627
>what does that even mean anyway
Well obviously it doesn't mean anything since it doesn't exist. I wanted to see it precisely because I didn't know what to expect. Calling me stupid for being curious, some real academic prat you must be.
>>
>>34460352
Monster Squad
Quality 80s kids action horror

>What do you do if you see a wolfman?
>I don't know, kick him in the nards?
>wolfman doesn't have nards
>every man has nards
>>
Plate armor covered in crosses
Cross shaped shield
Sharpened cross sword
Crossbow

I am become Cross, the exploiter of weaknesses
I am super effective
>>
>>34460797
>every man has nards
How times have changed.
>>
>>34460687
Why don't you pick your words better you fucking moron, and don't try to make it seem like I'm being a know-it-all.
>>
>>34460817
Ar15 with underkey attached cross ways. Both with silver plated furniture/ plated bullets and buckshot.
>>
>>34460848
My words were of the highest quality, the problem was with your comprehension. I made no such implication that you knew much about anything, quite to the contrary.
>>
Squirt gun full of holy water. The classic.
Dragon's breath shells.
Roman candles.
Flammenwerfer (most likely hairspray).
Anything that could set a vamp on fire, really.
Hoses and non-holy water squirt guns, if we're talking about RIFTS vampires.
Not inviting them into your house.

>calle crowder
Great idea, Captcha. Steven Crowder would be a pretty effective distraction.
>>
>>34458649
kek
>>
A sword with garlic on it
>>
Vial of virgin blood (extracted from self) to bribe it into attacking someone else
>>
>>34458629

Plus you could lap up all the blood and gore and become a vampire yourself / a familiar.
>>
>>34458570
How effective would wooden stakes fired out of a shotgun be?
>>
>>34458570
fuck em right in the pussy
>>
File: fucking pissed.png (110KB, 250x258px) Image search: [Google]
fucking pissed.png
110KB, 250x258px
>>34458629
that chainsaw's fucking pissed
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.