[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /k/, what's a gun friendly state in the north?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (683KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
683KB, 400x225px
Alright /k/, what's a gun friendly state in the north?

Thinking of moving. Currently live in Northern Indiana. I love the greenery and the cool weather, but it's kinda gun retarded. City ordinance basically bans "assault weapons"(not really enforced, though) and some places won't ship to me because of it. It's also SUPER hard to find someplace to shoot farther than 25yrds or 200yrds (no in between) and even with that it's all casual shooting. Just stand or sit and plink at paper targets. Not really fun. It's also fudd heavy up here too.

Background: grew up in KCMO/K area(would love to go back, but not too fond of the summer weather), lived in AZ for a couple years while going to school(loved the gun culture and the outdoor life, but fuck summer weather, and I can't live in a desert anymore), been in Indiana for about 3yrs.
>>
>>34453782
new hampshire, maine, vermont, pennsylvanian
>>
>>34453782
alaska
>>
Wisconsin is pretty gun friendly.
>>
>>34455484
I forgot to add
>Change of seasons
>Great beer
>Great cheese and brats
>Donchaknoo?
>Yadare!
>>
>>34453782
Michigan. Best state in the union. Aside from handgun stuff this state is great you fucking FIP
>>
Go to Washington and help to keep it gun friendly. The weather there is the best if you hate both extreme heat and cold.
>>
>>34453782
Just move the fuck outta fort wayne, you don't have to leave the whole state since the rest of it is based.

But if you just want to move, WI ok all right, just steer well west of cities on the lake and avoid Madison. Skip over MN it is shit. The Dakota are all right.

WY, MT, and ID are based as fuck. I lived in Gardiner MT and Cour D'Alene ID and both were so fucking great I had to go to AK to get better.
>>
>>34453782
Montana, Wyoming, Alaska
>>
Iowa just approved stand your ground, sbr's and sbs's so I would go there tbqh.
>>
>>34455507
>Home of Detroit and Company

Go to Vermont, the economy hasn't shit-tanked and they're cool with guns.
>>
>>34455507
I live 5min from Michigan. You have retarded pistol laws. Fuck that. Also, Detroit. I'm good homie.

>>34455537
I've thought of that, but retarded pistol laws. Plus, fuck ton of hippies.

>>34455554
Guess again. Think more north, golden dome, and WHOLE bunch of rich assholes who literally believe they own the fucking city. I have thought of moving to Wyoming, DESU.
>>
File: viis7zlyz97z.png (366KB, 395x650px) Image search: [Google]
viis7zlyz97z.png
366KB, 395x650px
>>34453782
I live in Delaware laws are pretty decent, constitional open carry, can apply for concealed carry, no ban on assault weapons or high cap mags.no sales tax helps on buys. Can't have suppressors though but it's alright.
>>
>>34453782
Michigan Upper Peninsula. Michigan is kinda weird about handguns but long have very few regulations. Also in the UP everyone has guns and there is lots of room to shoot them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.