[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Redcoat commander during the American """"""""Revolution""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1309978896433.jpg (42KB, 536x400px) Image search: [Google]
1309978896433.jpg
42KB, 536x400px
>be Redcoat commander during the American """"""""Revolution""""""""
>lead seasoned infantry in collapsing line after treasonous line of filthy green colonials in your glorious march to victory
>order your cavalry to tear through their formations like hot blades through marmalade
>watch as cowardly colonial regulars fall into full retreat
>next morning your detachment comes by a modest colonial plantation
>see colonial family tending to casualties from both sides of the previous battle
>proceed to follow standard operating procedure by shooting one of plantation owner's sons in the back, taunting the father as you watch the boy die, apprehending the eldest son to be interrogated as a prisoner of war and finally burning the entire settlement to ashes and conscripting its workers into the service of the Empire.
>one of your lieutenants approaches you
>”Sir, what of the rebel wounded?”

Your orders?
>>
>>34450700
Probably something faggy about guns being bad since I'm a faggy brit now.
>>
>>34450700
>Cheerio, pip pip. We stand and gloat!
>Guffaw, their guns could never reach this dis-
Now I'm ded
>>
Hopefully something useful since anything I'd do would have no bearing on the outcome of the war anyways.
I'd order my troops to build a time machine traveling to modern day London to rid the no-go muslim rape ghettos in an attempt to unfuck my cucked ass country, hoping Europe would follow suit and stem the ever expanding territory of muslim breeding grounds.
>>
Has no one in this shitty thread seen The Patriot?

And the answer is kill the wounded.
>>
>>34450775
seen it. The movie is stupid as shit. It is american jerking at it worst.
>>
>>34451270
*best
>>
>>34450700
Give them the proper care and respect required under the gentleman's rules of war. I'm a British officer, not a savage.
>>
>>34450775
>shitty thread
you got that right

>>34451270
butthurt Brit detected
>>
>>34451270
>Roland Emmerich
>American
Fraid Germany's responsible for him
>>
>>34450700
Shoot myself for being a disgusting lobsterback.
>>
Why does this Brit keep redcoatposting?
>>
>>34450700
Put you under arrest for treason for crimes against her Majesty's people.
>>
>>34450700
Brits used a ton of foreign troops for that war. There was a big morale issue with Brit soldiers because the sentiment at the time was that the American colonies weren't like say the Indian or African or Asian colonies in that the American colonies were populated by brits, not merely run by them. It would be like telling American soldiers today to go kill Americans living in Alaska or Hawaii.
>>
>>34452458
This
Plus the Americans were being funded by a number of different factions, predominantly the French.
>>
>>34450700
Soon
>>
File: British Surrender Coin.jpg (88KB, 780x633px) Image search: [Google]
British Surrender Coin.jpg
88KB, 780x633px
>>34451270
>>
Braveheart was bascially the same plot but better
>>
>Cartoonishly evil Brit murders innocent colonials but they're white this time

It was patriotic shit alright, perfect for the 4th of July box office. It's probably one of Alex Jones's top ten historical non-fictions.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.