[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys noguns here. There has been a rash of crime in my neighborhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Hey guys noguns here. There has been a rash of crime in my neighborhood and I told the wifey and her son that I'll buy a weapon to protect us because we are all spooked. I have 500 dollars. What rifle or pistol would you guys recommend that I could keep stashed away in my drawer in case a goon breaks in?
>>
get a glock, 17 or 19
>>
Glock, perfect gun for a cuck
>>
>>34450356
Maverick 88 shotgun in 12 gauge. Only 190 dollars brand new.
>>
>>34450356
>I told the wifey and her son
nice try.
>>
>>34450417
?

What's wrong with that?
>>
>>34450405
OP said "something i can keep stashed my drawer"
>>
>>34450421
"Her son" obviously he's cucked
>>
>>34450424
OP also mentioned a rifle, which I take to mean that his drawer is big enough for a long gun.
>>
>>34450474
>her son implies anon came later
>anon is the cuckee not the cuckolde
>4chan doesn't even understand how it's new favorite meme works
>>
>>34450481
In evolutionary biology, the term cuckold is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.
>>
>>34450521
Assuming the munchkin is at least half white, the genetic component is not as important as the parental component
T. Broken home kid who is not his father's son.
>>
>>34450474
Oh you are one of those kiddos who don't understand responsibility.

You will get it when you are older.
>>
>>34450356
>Wifey and her son
>HER son
>playing another niggas save game

Gas yourself
>>
File: 1494488462744.jpg (107KB, 793x753px) Image search: [Google]
1494488462744.jpg
107KB, 793x753px
>>34450356
>I told the wifey and her son
>>
>>34450356

OP, I'm sorry about your cuck life but as other anon suggested a maverick 88 or glock 17 or 19 is great for your use. In most people's opinion the shotgun is the best choice because of how difficult it is for unfamiliar people to shoot a handgun. They'll miss repeatedly and often at 10 yards and you definitely don't want stray bullets flying through your house.

As for which shotgun, the big 4 are the Mossberg 500 or 590, Remington 870, and maverick 88. 18 inches is the shortest barrel you can buy and is Most weildy for self defense but anything under 28" will be manageable. Buy 12 gauge (the standard), don't let anyone talk you into further cucking yourself with a 20 gauge. Ammunition is extremely important here when considering damage and over-penetration.

With both buck and shot, balls versus BBs, the larger the number the smaller the projectiles you're shooting the same logic applies to gauge 12 is bigger than 20. Buck is for killing big things like deer and people, shot is for killing small things like rabbits and birds, HOWEVER, #2 shot is arguably the best for stopping someone yet not overpentrating at close range.

The specific ammo you're looking for, write it down, is 12 gauge, 2 3/4", #2 shot, express.

Take two big cardboard boxes out to a field and shoot them to make sure you know how to use the gun, if you don't know what you're doing you just wasted your time and money. Shoot them at 10 feet, 20 feet, and 30 feet and understand what the pattern will look like for when you have to use it. Contrary to dumb fudds, shotguns don't kill everything in a 10 foot radius of where you point it, you must aim.
>>
3 hi-points for $150 each and spend the rest on a buttload of ammo.
>>
>>34450356

$500 is not enough

you need to buy the gun and then plan on spending at least 3-4x as much on training & ammo

take classes, lots of range trips

then get shooters insurance

or better just move
>>
>>34451631
Wax slugs work great. You take a normal birdshot shell, empty the shot, pour hot wax in, then pour the birdshot back in. When the wax solidifies it congeals the shot together into a slug. When you shoot something with it, it hits as hard as a slug. Then the wax breaks apart and you don't get any overpenetration because its birdshot now.
>>
>my wife and her son
Yeah use the gun you buy to shoot yourself
>>
>it's a "wife's son", let's get angry at our step dad's episode
>>
>>34450521

So we should mock people that step up and look after fatherless children.

Good stuff anon, red pill them libruhls
>>
>>34450474
s u m m e r
>>
>people bashing on a guy who wants to protect his family

Wanting to protect people you love is a good quality.Overrides marrying a single mom in my opinion.
>>
>>34452154
Fuck off reddit fag
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.