[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4chan Global Rule #1: You will not upload, post, discuss,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mattel-m16-master1_0.jpg (69KB, 425x320px) Image search: [Google]
mattel-m16-master1_0.jpg
69KB, 425x320px
>4chan Global Rule #1: You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law
Doesn't that mean it's technically against the rules to discuss full auto firearms and shoulder things that go up?+
>>
>>34449616
Discussing machine guns or shoulder things that go up are not illegal.
>>
>>34449616
No, full auto isn't illegal if you go through the paperwork and don't violate the 86 registry closing.

OP is a faggot, which is illegal in Saudi Arabia on the other hand...
>>
>>34449616
no
>>
Fully automatic firearms aren't illegal, it's civilian ownership of them that's illegal. Learn the difference.
>>
>>34449668
Civilian ownership isn't illegal either, silly.
>>
No.

You could try that same argument with 90% of the things on /k/
>Technically shouldn't talking about ICBMs be against the rules since civilians can't own satellite guided missiles?

There is nothing inherently illegal about fully automatic guns. But that is irrelevant anyway because that's not how that rule is supposed to be interpreted. It means we can talk about fully automatic guns, but not how we plan to kill our neighbor with one. Just as /b/ can satisfy their pedo fantasies with loli, but are not allowed to post pictures of them diddling their 6 year old niece.
>>
>>34449616
>full auto firearms
I'm not even a burger and I know that civilians can own full-retard guns. It's just expensive and paperwork-ridden, and people don't want to pay for the tax stamps.
>>
>>34449644
>>34449644
Dubs comfirms that OP is fag.
>>
>>34449631
Under certain local laws they are.
>>
>>34451040
So are 30 round magazines and pistol grips in some jurisdictions. What's your point?
>>
>>34449776
>>34451040

It should be fine to discuss implied government ownership or ownership it's legal elsewhere of these things.
>>
File: IMG_1028.png (2MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1028.png
2MB, 2001x1125px
Full auto permits are handed out like candy if you are connected/meet the reqs...
Dont forget,,,Stalin was a shit eating homosexual...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.