[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Patrolling along the roads outside of Novak >Boring as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 57

File: 123423143214.jpg (209KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
123423143214.jpg
209KB, 900x900px
>Patrolling along the roads outside of Novak
>Boring as fuck as always, nothing happens along this road
>Pass some brahmin merchant and a few guards at one point but that's about it for hours
>Suddenly shots start flying towards us
>Get down and quickly return fire
>It's a legionary ambush, one or two guys keeps up suppressed with some rusted to fuck M3's while a bunch of dudes with machete's are rushing us
>Keep returning fire, few of their guys go down but we can't get a clear shot with the 9mm flying just past our heads
>Suddenly this local wearing a leather jacket and fedora comes out of nowhere and gets between us and the legionaries
>Right there in the middle of the crossfire the fucker starts injecting every chem known to man as bullets seem to just harmless bounce off him
>Pulls out a fucking colt SAA and turns to the legion
>Figure this dude is going to die but at least he's a decent distraction
>About to tell my squad to retreat to the ranger station when suddenly one of the legion guys fucking explodes
>One by one all the legionaries just pop like human sized zits anytime this dude shoots them
>Eventually they all go down, now I'm terrified the dude is gonna turn on us
>But instead, and I shit you not, he walks up to one of the piles of gore, picks up an eyeball, cuts it open, and pulls an entire suit of armor and an M3 out of it
>Shoves them both in his fucking pocket before wordlessly just running down the road
Anyone else see some bizarre fucking shit like this? I'm starting to think they're putting chems in the new MRE's for shits and giggles.
>>
This isn't funny, it's not creative, and I feel bad you write fan fic of a video game to roleplay anonymously on this board rather than go out and form relationships with people.

Fuck off.
>>
>>34449642
>He says on a Nigerian underwater basket weaving website.
>>
>>34449642
>being this new
These threads are always great
>>
>>34449651
This board is helpful in educating people on firearms, it is one of the few useful boards on this website.

Your shitty sense of entertainment late at night because you're alone does nothing but shit up the quality of this board.
>>
>>34449642
>he says on Fourth of July
>after midnight
>instead of setting off fireworks with family and friends
>no left over apple pie
>no GF to cream pie
I'm at work, anon. What's your excuse?
>>
>>34449670
I can promise I've been here longer than you, chief. No, they're not. Go to the video games board to roleplay your video games.
>>
>>34449674
>4chan education
Someone put it on a diploma and frame it. Nigga, if you want an education go back to school. This is a North Korean dog fart sniffing forum, we don't have time to school you.
>>
>>34449683
Itty bitty baby
Itty bitty boat
>>
>>34449683
Look out fellas, we got a badass over here.
>>
File: weNCRnow.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
weNCRnow.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
C-can't we just ignore him and have a fun thread?
>>
>>34449684
>>34449691
>>34449700
Samefag.

Give up on this life and try again. If we're lucky after you neck yourself you'll be reborn as a brainless newt.
>>
File: 1451023762733.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1451023762733.png
12KB, 560x407px
>patrolling craphole ruins next to McCarran
>get pinned down by gang of retarded raiders
>about to toss grenades when some idiot wearing nothing but underwear and shades shows up
>mentally add him to the bodycount for the day
>suddenly he pulls a Fat Man out of nowhere
>yourbrainonjet.jpg
>points it in the general direction of raider douchebags
>BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP
>after sprinting into the distance and returning carrying five m3s he tries talking to me
>too stunned to say anything but "patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter"
>he stutters "y-you too" and runs into the wastes
>mfw
>>
I guess we can't have a little bit of fun on anon's super serious gun board.
You know, with the /k/ humor thread, and other bullshit that dots his majestic, pristine board.
We must leave his magical unicorn of purity to avoid any further poop distress from him.
>>
File: op6.jpg (12KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
op6.jpg
12KB, 640x480px
>>34449706
ARRET
>>
>>34449722
>he doesn't know HABEEB IT
Get out newfag
>>
File: nofun.jpg (320KB, 700x739px) Image search: [Google]
nofun.jpg
320KB, 700x739px
>>34449642
>>
>>34449722
>samefag
>I only got one (you)
T-thanks...
>>
>>34449683
"Chief"
"Your video games"
Tell me how long have you been divorced Fudd and how many niggers has your ex been through
>>
>>34449722
>Samefag
Wrong
>>
>>34449738
This is gold.
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (98KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
98KB, 512x288px
>Patrolling the road outside of Ranger station Charlie
>it's a particularly hot day, really makes me wish for a nuclear winter
>suddenly 3 Roman larpers come charging over a hill, screaming something in Latin and waving machetes
>mfw
>I sigh and shoulder my rifle, before firing 6 shots towards the encroachers
>as you'd expect, the 5.56 tears straight through the hockey pad cosplay outfits they are wearing as armour
>they take a few more steps and slump to the floor
>>
>>34449867
>work at quarry for ncr
>quarry gets occupied by deathclaw pack
>some jethead comes into quarry junction wearing stained pre-war clothes
>tells bossman he'll take care of the deathclaws
>boss is senile and says he eyes look serious or something
>loon pulls a thermic lance from his gooch and saunters off to the quarry
>next morning everyone is doing their usual buisness when someone spots movement down the road
>lo and behold it's mr fucking rodgers covered in even more stains than before
>says the deathclaws won't bother us anymore, sells us a bunch of their hands and some eggs
>then he up and stole everything not nailed down
>when we got to the quarry there wasn't a surface that wasn't covered in deathclaw bits
>>
File: 213413241324.png (581KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
213413241324.png
581KB, 500x496px
>>34449551
>I'm starting to think they're putting chems in the new MRE's for shits and giggles
It honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point.

You been to Mojave Outpost lately? They got this one ranger up there, think they call her Spook or something. Turns out she's a fucking albino, can't see shit despite supposedly being a marksman and just stands in the sun all day.

Fuckin' NCR man.
>>
File: image.png (114KB, 385x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 385x344px
>mfw I see a raider screwing a bighorn while on patrol
>>
>>34449642
>complaining about fan fic and vidya roleplay
>on 4chan
>telling others to get a life
>on 4chan

You truly are a lost soul. Or obvious bait, could be that too.
>>
>>34449691
HABEEB IT
>>
File: OMG.png (227KB, 573x756px) Image search: [Google]
OMG.png
227KB, 573x756px
>On patrol.
>Notice someone on the road.
>Realize that is a damn minefield, and this idiot is walking towards death.
>Wait to warn him, partially because I won't want to replace whatever mines he trips with his corpse.
>He picks up something.
>A live landmine, this psycho is just holding a landmine like a rock.
>I swear to God he walked on twelve of the damn things and none of them went off.
>Apparently I am not the only one who noticed because the local raider camp took a few pot shots at him and he squatted down and fucking vanished!
>Next thing I hear is explosions and screaming from the raider camp, the same guy leaving the burning remains a few minutes later and just goes back to picking up landmines.
>mfw I swore off Jet that day.
>>
>>34449642

lol fuck off, you impotent rager.
>>
>>34449738
noice
>>
File: 1426024008993.jpg (50KB, 632x560px) Image search: [Google]
1426024008993.jpg
50KB, 632x560px
>Get tasked to do a reconnaissance patrol through a small canyon
>Only a six man patrol myself included
>Clear through the canyon without any problems, find a few cave entrances here and there
>Top brass asks us to mark the cave entrances and return to base
>Get back after sun down and go to mess with the boys
>Some NCR ranger approaches us and thanks us for "clearing" the canyon
>"Sure no problem" He mentions that there have been deathclaw sightings through that very canyon and that a squad of rangers and ncr heavy troopers are going to seal all the cave entrances just in case there is a death claw nest
>Mfw used as bait
>>
>>34450058
TWINKIE HOUSE
>>
>>34449642

how new are you?
>>
>Leave smart man house to get shiny metal thingy bad man took from me and gave me head booboo.
>Pretty thing on arm help me find bad man, and other bad things that try to hurt me.
>See red thingy on arm thingy, dumb wrist thingy, that rock, not scorp scorp.
>Stare at rock with scorp scorp inside it.
>Wonder if got problem wrong, what if rock bad red mark and hurting scorp scorp.
>Decide must help friend!
>Cover bad rock with red bang sticks and light sizzle part.
>Bad rock make boom, but still trap friend.
>Shiny thing bad man has can wait, make marky thing on wrist thing with stick, tell friend will come back with more strong bang and not go anywhere.
>>
>>34450278
nup, went too retarded, no fucken idea what you're trying to say
>>
>>34449642
Hello Newfriend
>>
>>34450321
But I thought you were an expert at 0 int.
>>
>>34449642
But, it was funny
>>
>>34449683
This isnt the only board on k, so stop wasteing everyones time and go away
>>
>be me
>true to Caesar
>watching over filthy degenerates at Cottonwood Cove just waiting to be shipped down river
>it is not a glorious task but every man must do his duty to the legion
>all of a suddensee a profligate wearing, and I jest not, a prewar space suit near the hanging wreckage of a truck at the overlook
>could it be an attack?
>thelustforbattleispalpable.jpg
>the change of guard occurs and I am relieved of my duties for the day
>I attempt to inform the Centurion of the intruder but am met with accusations of folly and threats of punishment
>faced with such foolishness I take it upon myself to remove the intruder single handedly and prove my word
>I slowly walk to the entrance of the camp so as not to arouse suspicion from this astronaut pretender
>once out of sight I dash to the overlook eager to nail this savage to a cross
>I arrive with a trusty throwing spear ready
>guns are for the weak of course
>the astronaut is nowhere to be seen as expected
>most likely a scout I mused
>oh how mistaken I was
>as I investigated the scene I noticed the scout had dumped the cargo of the hanging truck into the cove
>looking in the interior of the truck I saw a single barrel that had not fallen out
>a cursory glance revealed this to be a container of highly radioactive material
>realization dawned on me and my worse fears were met as I gazed upon the bodies of my comrades littering the ground below
>the coward had killed all of them in minutes with the same waste used to destroy Searchlight
>only my keen perception had saved me from sharing such a gruesome fate as my fellows
>tfw cutoff from the legion in hostile territory
>tfw the only feasible way back is across the river
>tfw I can't swim
>>
Hi, lads. How're you getting on? How're things?
Yesterday I made my way to one of this boarded-up houses (I dunno why no one did this before) and found this rifle in the basement. It's somehow looks like a chinese assault rifle, but it's obviously different. Does anyone know what kind of a rifle it is?
>>
File: NDjM5DKOVOE.jpg (401KB, 1506x1594px) Image search: [Google]
NDjM5DKOVOE.jpg
401KB, 1506x1594px
>>34450374
Damn, forgot pic
>>
File: Fallout_New_Vegas_T-51b.jpg (187KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_New_Vegas_T-51b.jpg
187KB, 960x540px
>Be brother hood of steel knight
>at Helios one
>NCR forces surrounding us
>Elder Elijah is still fucking with the tech trying to make it work, orders us to hold the facility
>NCR is throwing wave after wave of men at us our tech and training are starting to be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of bodies they are throwing at us
>NCR finally overwhelms us
>Activate the facility defenses
>Fallback to retreat point at hidden bunker
>Elder goes missing during chaos, hope he died crazy prick
>McNamara becomes elder and takes command
>Goes full isolationist only supply runners allowed in or out and a small perimeter patrol at night
>I volunteer for patrol, hope to at least get some fresh air
>Nope full combat load out T51b armor and Helmets
>Head Paladin Hardin thinks the elder is not fit to lead, but can't figure how to usurp him, I agree guys got combat stress from the battle at Helios, won't even hear of talk of trying to retake it.
>why can't the Mojave chapter get a decent elder?
>>
>>34450374
>>34450380
We call that a hand made rifle back east, some of the raider gangs use em.
>>
>>34450380
Looks like one of those East Coast homemade rifles.

I tell ya man, stay away from the East Coast, shits fucking weird, place looks like the bombs were dropped yesterday, crazy and absolutely retarded super mutants are everywhere, and folk build cities AROUND undetonated nuclear bombs.
For fucks sake, there's only a single pool of unirradiated water in the entire place, idiots apparently haven't figured out that you can clean water by pouring it through soil.
>>
File: django.gif (2MB, 570x237px) Image search: [Google]
django.gif
2MB, 570x237px
>>34449551
>Fedora
>SAA
>Bloody Mess
>busting Legion heads

You literally just described my gunslinger build.
>>
>>34449683
I have a feeling you're one of those old fucking fudds that linger around this board. Are you just butthurt that you shit your pants everyday and aren't independent enough to wipe your own ass? Go die.
>>
File: Super_Mutant_Master.gif (298KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mutant_Master.gif
298KB, 1024x768px
>>34450415
East coast supah mutant is best supah mutant tiny human, AHAHAHAHA! REAAHREW!!!
>>
File: IMG_4492.jpg (36KB, 288x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4492.jpg
36KB, 288x305px
I shot a fiend while I was on the "Welcome to new vegas" sign.
>>
>>34450339
fucking beautiful
>>
>>34450446
Overlords were just bad design. Bullet sponge that required heavy artillery or bottlecap mines.
>>
>>34450478
Yeah, overlords sucked.
>>
>>34450402
>>34450415
But it doesn't look homemade. This rifle have serial number and "arrow in triangle" mark on milled receiver. I think it's from some factory.
>>
File: Fo2_Steel_Palace_of_the_Shi.png (823KB, 2802x1638px) Image search: [Google]
Fo2_Steel_Palace_of_the_Shi.png
823KB, 2802x1638px
>be me
>grow up in San Francisco
>pass by Brotherhood of Steel outpost in town
>Brotherhood guy seems pretty cool
>let me shoot his plasma rifle once
> one day I see a fuckhuge dude like twice the size of a super mutant wearing power armor and the biggest gun I've ever seen
>he walks out of the outpost like nothing even happened
>stop seeing BoS bro
I'm glad everyone in this town is armed with Gauss rifles and HK G11's. I can't ever imagine San Francisco without guns.
>>
>Be Bandit
>Just got into Army Warehouses
>See a Freedom base
>Go in
>The Freedom guy wants me to take out some Monolith guy over at Radar
>What could go wrong?
>>
>>34450661
Get out of here, stalker.
>>
>>34449642
newfag
>>
File: DCS07052200.jpg (737KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DCS07052200.jpg
737KB, 1600x1000px
>>34450602
Also, I found the old holotape next to the rifle. It was damaged, but I managed to save some data to the pipboy.
>>
File: 1496562511515.png (302KB, 1280x3424px) Image search: [Google]
1496562511515.png
302KB, 1280x3424px
>>
>>34450478
>Not doing a Big Guns build for Big Fun
>Using peashooters
>>
File: 1497224070650.png (593KB, 1054x558px) Image search: [Google]
1497224070650.png
593KB, 1054x558px
>be stationed at the fort
>see wretched slave girl playing with contraband
>seize the profligate toy and give it to the dogs to tear apart
>caeser's special little profligate walks up wearing nothing but a sheriff's hat
>wants the teddy bear
>laugh "yeah if you can take it from my dogs."
>fucker kills four of my doggos with a machete
>comes back and asks for Lupas brain
>fuckingwhat
>then proceeds to take off his hat, kills her, rips her fucking brain out and shoves it in his fucking Eyebot
>give him the teddy bear because I just want him to fucking go away
>watch him go to give it to that little slave twerp
>actually kind of swee-
>fucker ripped it in fucking half in front of her
>mfw this entire day
>>
>sleeping in my bunk in the Mojave Outpost barracks
>wake up
As I wake up I notice 3 fellow NCR soldiers lying in their beds completely nude. I realize that I've left mine on before I went to bed. I always do that. I just never thought to take it off. I have a storage box and everything and I've never used it. Diana has quite the ass on her. You couldn't see it while she was in her uniform but it's as big as her torso.

One of the recruits have coughed up some blood on the wall
I hope we get a traveling doctor to come over here soon to see to that. We've had quite a few people die in their sleep recently.
I decide to go over to the bar. There's nothing to do here anyway but drink away the time.
I see a stranger wearing some sort of tribal gear trying to sell approximately 15 of our service kits to Lacey. I wonder where he got those. I sit down and to my horror I see a decapitated corpse just behind the counter just behind the counter, with blood and core splattered all over the floor ceiling and counter. Completely shocked by my discovery and the fact that nobody has noticed leaves me stunned for a few seconds. I ask Lacey what's going on here and she just ignores as she tries to fit the service kits into the small locker under the counter. At least something is normal. Nobody else seems to notice the corpse either. I'm very confused by this but ask Lacey for a beer while I get my head around this. The stranger is chatting up Rose who's obviously still in a bad mood. It's been months since she lost contact with her caravan. Eventually they've decided they're gonna have a drinking contest. She wants 20 full bottles of whiskey for this drinking contest. Which seems excessive but I know Rose.
(cont.)
>>
File: MO_barracks_interior.jpg (196KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
MO_barracks_interior.jpg
196KB, 900x675px
>>34450859
Suddenly every item on the shelf behind Lacey starts levitating. This happens from time to time. Suddenly a bottle hits me in the head. I look behind me and the stranger is running away with a whiskey bottle floating in front of him.
"Be careful! " I shout unconsciously as I'm very surprised by the floating whiskey bottle and why Lucey isn't reacting to this strangers seemingly obvious theft.
The stranger turns 180 almost instantly as the bottle flies straight into a wall. The stranger couches while giving me a thousand yard stare while I just look back. After a second he stands back up. Walks over to the bottle and it quickly starts levitating in front of the strangers face again and he runs into behind a wall.
I decide to follow him.
I find him there crouching looking into his pipboy as miscellaneous junk items appear in front of him. Bent tin cans, plates in huge quantities. Just pour onto the floor.
I decide I've seen enough. I head towards a bed. Any bed. I don't care. I decide to sleep on above Diana. For some reason I can't seem to climb up in the top bunk.
I hear a suppressed .22 go off as everything goes black.
>>
File: 1464596721288.jpg (70KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464596721288.jpg
70KB, 768x960px
>>34450822
awesome as fuck
>>
File: IMG_4255.jpg (75KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4255.jpg
75KB, 750x750px
>be boomer artilleryman
>having a smoke by my battery
>something catches my eye
>look theough binoculars
>some sperg in his underwear is stuffing what appears to be pounds and pounds of raw radroach meat down his gullet
>starts sprinting towards base
>fireatwill.png
>call in a shrapnel and HE barrage that would make god himself piss his pants
>go back to smoking
>hear "Johnny guitar" playing faintly from the area we just shot at
>mfw this retard walked through it unscathed
>mfw leaders send him on a suicide mission to clear out a bug filled bunker

I hope that's the last I see of him. I don't like his vibe
>>
Shit vegas fanboys are fucking autistic

Also Fallout 3>>>>>>>Fallout 3 modded version: shit vegas the emoty desert edition
>>
>>34450924
Go to bed Tom
>>
File: 1496540197967.png (176KB, 1406x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1496540197967.png
176KB, 1406x1356px
>>
>>34450278
>>
>>34450948
sneak your way to the hills past the quarry by hugging the right side of the road by neil's shack. use a stealth boy to sneak past the deathclaws at junction 15. be at north gate by level 3.
>>
File: eq5BG77.png (58KB, 541x745px) Image search: [Google]
eq5BG77.png
58KB, 541x745px
>>34449551
>Be innamojave
>Watching the pass leading to Jacobstown
>Could be posted on the Strip, but no
>Fucking muties
>Hear shots up in the trees
>Fucking finally
>Smoke
>Screaming
>Fucking Bighorner comes out of the treeline on fire
>Followed by another
>More shots
>More screaming
>Kid breaks the treeline with a shotgun dangling by the strap
>The barrel is also on fire
>He's screaming something
>I FUCKED UP OH GOD I FUCKED UP BAD
>Silently wish for a nuclear winter
>>
>>34449683
If you have been here so long, you know threads like this aren't uncommon and have been accepted as part of /k/.

You have your opinion, but no one gives a fuck about it. Now go to some other thread and impress everyone with the length of your tenure on this board. We are all clearly summer friends too new and stupid to know what is proper. It is best to keep us contained in this tread.
>>
>>34451020
I do the same but I go to the hills north of the cemetery and sneak past the cazadores
if I'm lucky I can get a NCR uniform outside McCarran and get into New Vegas early
>>
>>34450859
>>34450864
Basically the story of what happens when you aquire the silenced .22 early on and decide to abuse the stealth mechanic to slay NCR without repercussions.
>>
You know this is what made me stop playing NV eventually. At some point you become a demigod, which breaks the immersion. The NPCs are like dumb childs, incredibly weak and they just wait at their designated spot for you to come along and save the day.
>>
>>34451426
Games should play around you being a demigod.
The legion should organize themselves to work around you. Send scouting parties to find where you're located and make trouble in places where you aren't.
Your side should blame you for not being there and a few enlightened characters should see their strategy and give you a way to defeat them.
>>
>tfw replaying new vegas and have a fuckload of material

>Patrolling the Mojave like always
>get called on the radio to support some retard by the gas and gulp by outpost 188
>Goes to there and gets in the middle of a legion/ local fire fight
>all the while i see this lanky fucker pulling all manners of guns and shooting all kinds of drugs into him
>when i think shit gets worse more legion arrive
>I shit you not he pulls a minigun from out of his pocket and starts wailing on the legion
>Im sitting there as they explode from the massive amount of led
>after they all die I cautiously walk up to him and stutter "T-trooper ready to fight"
>he just stares at me, looking like he is about to kill me
>then he looks at his wrist thingy and just vanishes

What the fuck is with this place?
>>
>>34450415
Try going a little north, they have fuckin automatons that steal people, some new kind of deathclaw, and just a lot of bullshit up north
>>
Good job OP. Now I've got to clear 9 gigs of porn from my SSD to install nv.
>>
>>34451647
You're welcome?
Also, clear about 15, might want to try a mod or two this go around
>>
>>34451440
Wait.. what if it was already the case? What if all the pointless and dangerous quest were organized atempts to get rid of you or to keep you busy so you stop messing with factions?
What if everytime you die while exploring a Vault, everyone in that timeline sighs in relief and goes back their comfortable everyday cold war?
What it the civilians were like "let's act dumb and boring so he loses interest and bothers someone else"?
What if companions were actually spies?

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE
>>
>>34449642
>4shit
>useful

fucking summer fag
>>
>>34451658
vanilla all the way. Not even gonna remove the shitty input lag, smoothing and acceleration.
>>
>>34450278
when you have an intelligence perk of 1
>>
>be me, Follower of the Apocalypse
>doing my medical thing
>some local comes in, wearing most of a gimp suit and a fedora
>talking to Julie
>I recognize him, he helped Bill and Jacob sober up
>Julie gives him meds sometimes even though we're still looking for donations
>he asks for a fixer, gets it
>he gives it back and Julie thanks him for it as if he actually made a donation
Am I losing it, guys? Maybe it's time to go see Usanagi about my head.
>>
>>34450278
>pretty thing on arm
Her name's Veronica
>>
>>34450822
Dat's pretty good.
>>
>>34450948
>missiles and laser towards Novac

Did he happen to go to the downed Vertibird?
>>
>>34452068
Kek. Best companion. Could only be better if she liked dick.
>>
>walking through desert
>see stranger wearing a fedora and a spacesuit
>as I double take to check, he crouches then fucking disappears
>stunned, I check that I'm not high on jet
>go to check pocket for jet, pocket is filled with a fucking bottle cap mine
>explode violently
>>
File: ranger ghost.png (193KB, 524x606px) Image search: [Google]
ranger ghost.png
193KB, 524x606px
>tfw no qt albino ranger companion
>>
Hmmmm I'm more of a stalker fanboy but I've always been intrigued by this game so I'm starting to think I should play it. which part should I start with?
>>
>>34450478
Fallout 3 was just bad design
>>
>>34452686
What do you mean which part? There's only one game.

Get the GOTY edition off steam and go wild, vanilla first, if you feel like mods after your first playthrough go for it but I honestly find mods to be a bit of a pain to install.
>>
>>34452721
What? if there's only one game then how come the newest one is called Fallout 4?
>>
File: IMG_4816.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4816.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>34452671
Lewd
>>
>>34452733
Yeah but everyone in this thread is specifically talking about Fallout New Vegas, the only Fallout game worth playing since 2.
>>
>>34452733
4 is shit, disregard it entirely. I can't believe I wasted $40 on it, much less all the poor fools who paid 2x that. Fallout: New Vegas is one game with 4 major DLCs plus an add-on that gives you some extra guns. Dead Money is shit-tier unless you like survival-horror but the other 3 are godly. Fallout 1&2 are top-down and more traditional roleplayers while 3 is like New Vegas with a slightly better story but infinitely worse mechanics and weapons.
>>
>>34449551
>Recently booted from NCR on smuggling charges
>Fucking Contreras
>Sign up with Crimson Caravan, instantly realize I fucked up
>Half these chucklefucks are walking around in either full metal plate or pre-war business suits
>Right through Legion territory
>Right in the middle of the road
>In the middle of the day
>Already planning how the fuck I can get outta here when some weirdo comes running up behind us
>Nearly shit when I see he's wearing one of those weird dog hat things the Legion wears
>He runs right past us, looks over the edge of the overpass and pulls an M1 from nowhere
>Flashback to McCarran
>That's Contreras' fucking rifle
>SON OF A BITCH
>Draws a bead on something, caravan leader is just walking along like it's nothing
>thisisyourbrainonjet.png
>BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM
>PING
>Instantly erect
>Guy leaps off the overpass
>wat
>Caravan makes it down to the bottom
>No body, just a bloodstain
>Down the road, I see him, surrounded by several corpses, most of them naked
>He starts walking slowly back towards us
>[screams internally]
>Meets the caravan leader
>Sells the chucklefuck several sets of Legionary armor, a bundle of their dumb-as-fuck throwing spears and a few busted-up Winchesters
>We've sold almost our entire shipment to this guy
>Go our separate ways
>As we head away, I hear distant music
>My spurs go jingle-jingle-jangle all the way to Novac
>>
>>34452807
>>34452810
Okay so Fallout New Vegas it is, thanks
>>
File: 1386102170493.gif (370KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1386102170493.gif
370KB, 640x360px
>>34450864
>For some reason I can't seem to climb up in the top bunk.
>>
>>34450864
I still don't know how to steal those nuka quartz behind her without a stealthboy or killing everyone
>>
>>34449551
>novak
stopped reading
>>
>>34453028
You know how you can drag around misc items like when a baby in fallout3? Well it doesn't count as theft, so just drag it to a spot that no one can see then steal it.
>>
>>34453137
wow, I suck
>>
>>34453203
Not trying to shit on you or anything, but i felt that that was a common tactic.
>>
>been listenin to this funny ass radio station with some pendejo loco screamin about a utopia or something while working
>catch wind that his radio transmitter got busted up somehow, so I grab my big iron and head over to see if I can help,
>cause why not, I'm pretty good with a wrench
>get up this irradiated mountain, accompanied by this really big guy with a sledge hammer
>get to the radio station, and it turns out the pendejo loco is actually a pendeja loca, with a wig and glasses like an old world housewife
>weirded out but fix the radio anyways
>"anything else I can do, boss?"
>big, crazy puta keeps me hostage and has me fix everything else her and her big tards break
>a couple of months pass, been staying in this room the whole time, tempted to end my long life
>suddenly some little girl with dog ears, her combat armor covered in blood, and wearing a cowboy hat and sunglasses unlocks the electronic lock and starts asking me about my captor
>says she's going to finally free me, but changes her mind and locks me back in
>about to load my .357 for the last time when I overhear what sounds like the little girl, Tabitha, and what sounds like a robot outside
>the robot turns out to be the only reason Tabitha is up here on this mountain, and all it took to get her to leave was to repair it
>little dog eared girl comes back in and frees me, but I'm too old to be traveling around alone, so I guilt trip her into taking me with her
>now I travel everywhere with a walking death machine in the body of a little girl with dog ears who frequently murders caravaneers and NCR putos while I practice my cunning wit at all of their expense
>>
>>34449642

faggot ÙwÚ
>>
>>34453347
>dog ears
Mods?
>>
>>34453426
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35097/?
>>
File: ScreenShot2302.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot2302.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
>Tfw you will never be a Boomer
>Tfw you will never defend your home with high explosives and artillery
>Tfw you will never appropriate a B-29 and raise her to working condition in order to bomb wasteland savages.
>>
>>34451339
Enlighten me.
>>
>>34449683
Newfag lol
>>
File: 1497561115993.png (380KB, 647x744px) Image search: [Google]
1497561115993.png
380KB, 647x744px
>>34450847
>>
File: no_fun_allowed.jpg (259KB, 874x916px) Image search: [Google]
no_fun_allowed.jpg
259KB, 874x916px
>>34449642
>i don't like it
>therefore no one likes it
Yeah, nah, eat shit
>>
File: 1430768932794.png (581KB, 599x825px) Image search: [Google]
1430768932794.png
581KB, 599x825px
>>34449683
>>
>>34449968
gold
>>
File: McCaren.jpg (668KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
McCaren.jpg
668KB, 1920x1080px
>>34452713

This desu
>>
>>34450015
That's some fucked up diversity quota bullshit.

It's one thing to lower the standards of the rangers to allow women... But albino women?

The NCR isn't a serious government.
>>
>>34450822
Fan-fucking-tastic.
>>
File: Aleja Stairs.jpg (280KB, 1297x1305px) Image search: [Google]
Aleja Stairs.jpg
280KB, 1297x1305px
>>34449642
Piss-poor b8 m8 now I gotta masturb8 to chicks bearing gr8 w8
>>
>>34449642
Woah, anon here is too cool to enjoy a thread on 4chan. How could I be as cool as you?
>>
>>34450822
I remember punching him to death with my bare hands. The first punch shattered his shootin' arm.

Lily reminded me that crime doesn't pay afterward.
>>
>>34452810
>slightly better story

You means pants on head retarded story written by idiots?
>>
File: 1488404727233.jpg (17KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1488404727233.jpg
17KB, 337x372px
>mfw super mutant asks me for "the milk of human kindness"
>>
File: 124132412341234.jpg (74KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
124132412341234.jpg
74KB, 500x496px
>Be Strip MP
>It's a really shitty job but it pays the bills
>Get called to deal with some shit in front of the radio station
>Bunch of troopers in their under ware dancing in the fountain
>Not really an unusual sights, troopers are here are fucking idiots, especially the women
>Have to escort them off
>One of them, a black chick, starts grabbing onto me and slurring about "I could break your arm right now if I wanted to"
>Hear shit like that all the time so just give her a "uh-ha"
>"I'm serious, I could fuckin' snap your skinny little neck, you in trouble whiteboy"
>Finally get them to the HQ, put them in a holding cell for the night and go back out to deal with another trooper puking his guts out by the Tops
>Next morning eating my breakfast and some coffee before heading out for another shift
>See three veteran rangers all in black armour walk in
>HolyShit.holo
>Try to avoid eye contact but notice one of them keeps glaring at me
>Look up and make eye contact
>mfw it's the same black chick from yesterday
>>
>>34449642
>it's not creative
I bit the bait.
>>
>>34449642

This is why you were kicked out of parties as a sophomore in high school.
>>
>>34449675its July 5 now?
>>
>>34456696
Kill yourself
>>
>>34450948
I just followed the robot
>>
>>34451051
Did he use dragonsbreath rounds on fucking bighorners??
>>
File: cazadore.png (378KB, 1013x984px) Image search: [Google]
cazadore.png
378KB, 1013x984px
>>34451051
Oh shit! I know that guy! I met him at some divebar in freeside, he wouldn't stop talking about his "new 'Fuck Your Shit' shotgun load." After he got a bit more liquored up he told me had had mixed flamer fuel with styrofoam and rubbing alcohol...

Gotta love the Mojave.
>>
>>34453203
Anon it was in my story even. MC was stealing the 3 whiskey bottles behind her to get Rose as a companion.
He got worried about the one nosy unnamed npc who he hadn't stealth killed yet and shot him as he was going to sleep on the corpse of his type 3-bigbutts modded female soldier who was previously stealth killed in the same way.
>>
File: 58606-3-1427958248.jpg (436KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
58606-3-1427958248.jpg
436KB, 1920x1080px
>>34457381
>Gotta love the Mojave.
>>
File: 1496540264755.png (68KB, 1470x866px) Image search: [Google]
1496540264755.png
68KB, 1470x866px
>>
>>34454989
Any silenced weapon will do. If you can one shot an NPC while in stealth and you remain in stealth for what feels like less than a second after they've died there's no repercussions for the murder.
The NPC all act like they've just found a generic dead body on the ground. The barracks is a good place because you can easily hide and everyone is sleeping so you really don't need much stealth skill to do it. If you're really awful you can just place yourself so you're not in LOS (technically, according to the game, realistically anyone could see you behind the bunk beds) of any of them and just shoot without risk.
Silenced .22 is the first and cheapest silenced weapon you get access to. Silenced varmint rifle is wiser because even if you level up a bit you can one shot them.

HP ammo helps too because the 2DR on their helmets just don't do shit.

So MC was just shooting every NCR he could find in stealth and getting Lacey to repair all his gear while he sells back the hear of their recently diseased fellow soldiers.

You can go through camp McCarran and do the same thing. Which leaves the place even more stupidly barren than it used to be.
>>
>>34457735
https://youtu.be/jlK-DBEP_gw
Guess you can do it with melee too.
Silenced weapons are easier though.
>>
>>34450948
Does anyone know who made this? I have seen his work around.
>>
File: eymapness.jpg (37KB, 573x494px) Image search: [Google]
eymapness.jpg
37KB, 573x494px
>>34449642
fuckin party pooper
>>
File: 1495409447572.jpg (86KB, 597x643px) Image search: [Google]
1495409447572.jpg
86KB, 597x643px
>>34450864
>>34450886
>>34450366
>>34450133
>>34450068
Great, thanks anons.
>>
>>34457814
I think it's one of the numerous anonymous /v/ artists.

Doubt they're around anymore with how terrible the boards are.
>>
>>34450478
I would just VATS the gun out of their hands

much more effective than trying to kill them
>>
>>34450948
Does anyone not waste the entire legion task forcell at Nipton?

I've never left them alive...
>>
>>34458272
I would if that dog guy wasn't such a prick
>>
>>34457162
Pls no bully
>>
File: Oneformybaby.jpg (165KB, 900x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Oneformybaby.jpg
165KB, 900x1412px
>>34457658
fuck nigger nooooo
i've heard about these
tell me they aren't real, that photo is doctored! r ight..? right?
>>
I found a mod that un-nerfs the BAR. It's really cool
>>
>being spying on suspected Brotherhood activity
>nothing usually happens
>one day however this crazy asshat with a birthday hat and nothing else runs into the main bunker
>minutes later i hear the ground shake as I start to run
>just as I make it clear I see his dumb ass run out too and jump for cover as the entire fort explodes underneath me.
>After that i get relocated to Bittersprings
>got a cazador nest by the lake but everyone is afraid to go in there
>I sit by as I watch all manner of lakelurks and fiends try to take them on
>then one day I see that all to familiar party hat
>I see him run in, pumping all kinds of drugs into him as he pulls a combat knife outta thin air
>runs in and after a few seconds he walks out, covered in cazador blood
>Then he turns like a stone, walks up to me, says some shit about how he came to help us
>I tell him to where the main tent is and he runs off in that location while i hear the sounds of his spurs going jingle jangle

I swear to fuck guys the Mojave fucks with your mind
>>
>>34458272
I don't, too much trouble for too little gain

Also, I like Vulpus, he's one of my favourite characters. Funny considering in most playthroughs I go straight to Mojave Outpost after Nipton to get all buddy buddy with the NCR and cute albino waifu.
>>
>>34449642
Kill yourself you little shit.
>>
>>34450238
>>
>>34458272
Given that i usually have the stash dlc, i waste thoes fuckers every chance i can get

Hell next playthrough i might do the big mountain dlc and then go there
>>
File: 1469060617242.jpg (86KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1469060617242.jpg
86KB, 1152x648px
>>34458419
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58606/?
>>
>>34458785
I just sneak and then ambush them with explosives under VATS as they leave town. Then switch to something full auto and hose the survivors as they charge.
>>
>>
>>34449642
YES SIR, I AGREE.
>>
>>34449674
>Educating
>Useful boards on this website

Kys
>>
>>34457317
what robot?
>>
>>34449642
He says on a belorussia mushroom gathering discussion forum
>>
>>34458678
I like Vulpes too, I'm doin a Legion run and I'm sad he doesn't have more quests for me
>>
>>34453137
What's silly, is that in oblivion that did tick off the npc's as if it were stealing.
>>
>>34459404
Iirc they got upset and followed you. But it wasn't like stealing. So to steal your beat your sword against the items to get them to fly into a corner where you pick them up.

I wonder what FO4 is like.
>>
File: 1435464361529.jpg (26KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1435464361529.jpg
26KB, 313x254px
>Be Van Graff guard
>It's good pay but god damn those two are fucking psychopaths
>Just guarding the store one day when some dude in leather armor and a cowboy hat walks in just as the bosses waste some dude
>Some kind of deal gone bad or something, who fucking knows with those two
>Tell the gimp cowboy to hold up until the bosses finish their meetings
>He does, bosses finish up meeting
>This guy walks up to the front desk, completely ignoring the bosses, and just stares at the merchandise
>Suddenly a plasma rifle just starts fucking levitating in front of his face as he walks into the bathroom
>Comes back to the table, another rifle starts levitating, he takes it into the bathroom
>Shit continues until every piece of merchandise is gone
>Bosses aren't saying a fucking word
>Dude comes out of the bathroom eventually with the Winchester P94 Plasma Caster slung on his back
>Takes two plasma rifles out of his pack (our plasma rifles that he just took like a minute ago) and just slaps them against each other
>They literally fucking melt into each other into one rifle
>He repeats this process several times before approaching Gloria and asking to see our goods
>Starts selling our own merchandise to her
>Finally after loading up on thousands of caps just giving us back our stuff he asks for a job, guards the door for like an hour, and then just leaves never to be seen again
I don't know what's weirder, all the supernatural freaks running around these days or just how retarded everyone seems to have become just a few weeks ago.
>>
>>34458827
What mod is your pic?
>>
>tfw Fallout 4's power armour system looks fun as fuck, but the rest of the game looks like complete fucking shit
Fallout New Vegas 2 fucking when?
>>
>>34449642
Actually agree to an extent, particularly regarding it being uncreative, since the whole "Encountering the courier" maymay is pretty trite at this point.
Have a (you)
>>
>>34459719
Never, buy skyrim again
>>
>>34449968
>then he up and stole everything not nailed down

kek
>>
>>34451617
I also heard there are alot of settlements up there that need some vault dwellar's help
>>
>>34460113
I heard that guy is a cuck, listening to everything his nigger "buddy" says, while the nigger buddy only helped him once or so.
>>
File: 1488081326381.jpg (19KB, 478x571px) Image search: [Google]
1488081326381.jpg
19KB, 478x571px
>>34449551

>Be me, Jed Masterson
>Own a caravan
>Caravan is not doing caravan shit
>Standing around in a cave with our dicks in our hands waiting for someone to get my message and head over
>Ricky Roidout is having withdrawals again
>Fucking hate Ricky but he has a fancy doodad we need for map'n n'sheit
>Hear clunking coming from outside tunnel
>Some dude walks in looking kind of like one of those Brotherhood of Stealyourshit jackoffs but with a weird almost bug like helmet instead
>He walks up to Chad Chemguzzler who turns pale and books it like he left brownies in the oven
>Fine, whatever, new guy has shinier looking doodad anyways
>Explain guidelines to him
>His cold, unnerving insect eyes just stare silently back at me
>Assume he got it and get moving before sitting on the stalagmite gives me hemorrhoids
>Arrive in creepy Mormon land
>Bug man standing in front of me for some odd reason focusing intently at a spot on the cliff-side
>Stella gets mulched
>No not Stella! REEEEEEEEEEEE-
>Bullet teleports through Tin Man and reduces me to chunky salsa
>As I stare into the light, the last thing I feel is a cold metal glove greedily rifling through my innards
>>
>>34450045
Underrated post
>>
File: CgHS26RUkAAlAao.jpg (64KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
CgHS26RUkAAlAao.jpg
64KB, 600x456px
>be 300lb chem addict
>metal armor and flamethrower rattling up the hill
>fuck it's hot
>somehow sneak up on pair of first recons "elite" snipers
>kick spotter in the side of the head
>shooter rolls over
>mouthy bull dyke fumbling her rifle so hard Ernest Byner feels guilty
>she's working the greasy bolt repeatedly... grunting desperately
>fuck that's hot
>now I'm known for few things in this world
>cooking
>setting shit on fire
>fucking my Brahman
>raping
>mfw
>>
>>34459691
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/52721/?
>>
>>34452810
>Dead Money is shit-tier unless you like survival-horror
confirmed for having only done one rushed playthrough
>>
File: 1494169854756-k.png (243KB, 725x543px) Image search: [Google]
1494169854756-k.png
243KB, 725x543px
>be me
>inna zion
>doin tribal shit
>foraging and collecting mesquite
>outsider outta nowhere!
>he walks up to me
>decide to fuck with em
>speak gibberish when he asks something
>inform other tribesmen to do the same
>outsiders face when he can only understand a select handful
>>
>>34449642
Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!
>>
>>34460403
Did you bite that hard, or is this some kind of meta counter-bait?
>>
>>34460323
Dead Money is probably one of my favorite DLCs of any game ever, second only to Blood and Wine from The Witcher 3. Playing games and DLCs like that always kinda ruins games for me for a while after, because all you can think is just "man, why's it have to be this bad?".
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>34449642
>>
>>34457333
Hello newfriend
>>
File: strange_BOS_zeppelin.jpg (303KB, 1920x1097px) Image search: [Google]
strange_BOS_zeppelin.jpg
303KB, 1920x1097px
>>
File: ed4.png (620KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
ed4.png
620KB, 600x634px
>>34459958
>>
>>34460158
Oh yea, that Minuteman faggot, hope he dies in a fire soon, hell the entire commonwealth should burn, fuck the robots and crab people.
>>
>>34449931
>Implying your bullets didn't bounce right off their hockey pads
>Implying you didn't get hit by a spear and then spontaneously dismembered
>>
>>34459470
And in Skyrim, you could place baskets on the heads of shop keepers before you stole their mechandise. They wouldn't suspect a thing.
>>
>>34459134
I just wish they kept the cheeky Lawrence of Arabia look he had going in the concept art.
>>
File: New_Vegas_Map_to the strip.jpg (2MB, 2745x3169px) Image search: [Google]
New_Vegas_Map_to the strip.jpg
2MB, 2745x3169px
>>34451020
>>34451130
The way you're supposed to do it is like this. This path will take you to Vegas at level 1 and let you pick up an NCR uniform to access the monorail. This is how the speedrunners get there.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.