[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a little over a year left in the military. How can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: thatposttho.jpg (42KB, 498x476px) Image search: [Google]
thatposttho.jpg
42KB, 498x476px
I have a little over a year left in the military.

How can I get some disability without harming myself?

One base other than training, no TDYs, no deployments. I need to get something out of this.
>>
>>34448168

First off, fuck you faker. Secondly, to answer your question, just say you have ringing in your ears that interferes with your sleep.
>>
E z

Back and knee pain, maybe a shoulder. Next time you pick up something heavy just make a pathetic noise and quietely complain the next week or so.

Tinnitus is a common one too, just figure out how to screw your hearing test up correctly-- there's a proper method.

Eyes aren't easy anymore, depending on what equipment they have.

Also, PTSD depending on your job. Just don't be a dummy, focus on lack of sleep and easy to spook. Fucking psycho bullshit is too risky.
>>
>>34448168

Do the Klinger special.

Start dressing as a lady and refusing to dress in uniform.
>>
>>34448240
You actually get medals for that now, and free pills a snip. Very progressive.
>>
>>34448239
Do these need to be recurring issues? Ive had arm and back issues but went to physical therapy and was eventually cleared of them

Do they count for anything
>>
>>34448274

The last year in they give you free shit if you pull that? Why hasn't OP done it yet?
>>
>>34448240
Thats not a disability
>>
>>34448239
To claim PTSD, you need to have a specific incident that you can articulate clearly. They don't take some vague, "I seen some shit mayn" anymore.

Back pain is easiest to claim, but look forward to steroid injections, all kinds of x-rays, and ridiculous PT before they call you disabled. You don't even get the good pain pills anymore, they're stingy as fuck with opiods.

Tinnitus sucks and you'll probably have it eventually, and it's getting harder and harder to fake as the equipment gets more sophisticated.

>>34448168
Stop being a fucking shitbag. Draw unemployment for a bit, use your GI bill to take some bullshit classes, creative writing, art appreciation, whatever. Grow a beard, fuck some college hoe bags, smoke some weed, and chill. Then get on with life, enjoy your freedom.

Congratulations, shitbag.
>>
>>34448483
>Grow a beard, fuck some college hoe bags, smoke some weed, and chill. Then get on with life, enjoy your freedom.

I've already done that and graduated into the Obama economy which is why I am in the military in the first place

I need a check, disabled licence and disabled vet preference for jobs thats it.
>>
File: really.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
Re-up. Go 13B, pussy.
>>
>>34448941
>re-up

Bonus right now is 30k and I'm still not taking it
>>
>>34448833
Oh. That's it?

You just need that little bit?
Re-up or fix yourself. Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>34448963
I wouldnt take 100k so they are out of luck
>>
>>34448168
>How can I get some disability without harming myself?
Congratulations, you "developed" anxiety and adhd.
>>
>>34448168
get your legs run over by anything, then you can Roleplay as Lt. Dan and scream muh PTSD at people from your porch.
>>
>>34448981
would you take anime becoming real?
>>
>>34448168
You are cancer.
>>
>>34448168
I served in oif1, lost 15 friends in combat, and another 4 from suicide. I hope you end your own life you piece of fucking shit
>>
File: 1492704210565.jpg (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492704210565.jpg
210KB, 600x600px
People like you are the reason I hate being in support. Do your time, take your benefits, and leave. Don't milk the system for money that should go to the wounded, damn it.
>>
just say you hurt your back, wait until you ETS and then call the state DAV rep. near you and get an appt. at the VA hosp. Then you file a claim and wait....and wait... and wait...it's pretty common.
>>
File: face2.jpg (52KB, 1024x1182px) Image search: [Google]
face2.jpg
52KB, 1024x1182px
>>34448168
YOU! ARE! A! SHIT! SOLDIER!
>>
File: uRFIdOz.png (238KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
uRFIdOz.png
238KB, 848x480px
>MREs gave you IBS
>Plate carriers gave you ED
>Drill Sergeants gave you PTSD
>Command gave you anxiety

Hearing damage doesn't work anymore because they provide you with earpro.
>>
>>34448168
mental disability is the easiest disability to fake.
>>
>>34449657
I suspect that OP would not be faking.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.