[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started reading this book and I'm loving every minute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 81Uk2hiZiNL.jpg (357KB, 1580x2550px) Image search: [Google]
81Uk2hiZiNL.jpg
357KB, 1580x2550px
Just started reading this book and I'm loving every minute of it.

What other books /k/ recommend? I would like to be exposed to the thoughts of a warrior as he/she is going through some of the fucked up scenarios.
>>
>>34445752
go kill a thread in /lit/
>>
>>34445765
This.
>>
>columbine
didnt the police just stand around outside doing fuck all
>>
File: Black Company, The - Glen Cook.jpg (77KB, 417x673px) Image search: [Google]
Black Company, The - Glen Cook.jpg
77KB, 417x673px
>>34445752
If you like fantasy you should try The Black Company. It's pretty /k/, it's about a company of mercenaries kicking ass across the world in a dark fantasy setting.
>>
>>34445775
Yeah, the first guy that went in saw lots of bullet riddled corpses, and thats it.
>>
>>34445775
Yeah pretty much. The author touched on this briefly as well too but mostly spoke about it from his point of view when he was at the crime scene as it was happening. What it was like to deal with misinformation during crisis, etc... For instance, they received info that there were 9 shooters at the scene.

But columbine only takes up 1 chapter but the book mostly focuses on some of the fucked up scenarios he had the privilege to experience as a SWAT officer in Colorado.
>>
>>34445752
the five fingers
>>
>>34445765
>>34445767

Fuck you nobook guys, I'm up for /k/ book threads.
>>
>>34445752

Shooting to live written by a couple shanghai cops in the 1930s. As /k/ as a book can be.

You can find the pdf all over the place. http://www.specops.pl/vortal/download/files/shooting_to_live.pdf
>>
File: IMG_0956.jpg (62KB, 379x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.jpg
62KB, 379x499px
>>34447523
I also read Single Action Sixguns on kindle unlimited recently. A little memey but got me up to speed after getting a blackhawk and not knowing much about it or SAA colts.
>>
>>34445752
>>34445752

>I would like to be exposed to the thoughts of a warrior as he/she is going through some of the fucked up scenarios.

"Japanese Destroyer Captain" is that in a nutshell. The tagline for the book could be "time for another suicide mission" or "how to cope with the stress of having everybody you know get killed by B-17's."
>>
>>34445788
Damn I love Black Company
>>
>>34445820
>9 shooters at the scene.
supposedly there are reports of actual multiple shots fired, even after eric and dylan were dead
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.