[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't get it, why deal with the risks of glocking yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: sig.jpg (64KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
sig.jpg
64KB, 600x463px
i don't get it, why deal with the risks of glocking yourself when you are not in danger and then dealing with a shitty trigger when you actually need to shoot? The perfect trigger system was already invented with the 1911, its called cocked and locked SA. Lets be honest, if you don't enough situation awareness to flick off your safety when you sense danger before pulling your gun out of your holster, you aren't going to be able to do shit but scamper and hide behind a wall anyways.
>>
>>34443016
fail
>>
that's quite the slippery slope.
>>
>>34443016
>safety off
>before clearing holster
>not while presenting/punching out
>shiggydiggy
>>
>thumb safeties are a hazard, nobody could train enough to flick off a safety!!!

>muh safety trigger is plenty bc i'm 100% perfectly trained for trigger discipline and can never fuck that up

glockfags get what they deserve when they shoot their limp dicks off
>>
>>34443016

right

replace all those glock dweebs with cocked & locked SAs

i bet accidents would increase 200%
>>
>>34443421

and then they'll shoot the wrong person and go to pound in the ass prison because of the shit trigger pull
>>
File: baitagain.jpg (37KB, 600x600px)
baitagain.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>when you sense danger before pulling your gun out
>>
File: 20170609_171432.jpg (4MB, 2268x4032px)
20170609_171432.jpg
4MB, 2268x4032px
This is now a sig p238 appreciation thread
>>
>>34443016
Even with the thumb safety off and cocked, a 1911 is still safer than a cocked striker fired gun, and if you are a series 80 even safer.

Take a glock and a 1911, chamber a live round, throw it in a womans purse with all her lipstick and car keys, hold it up to your face and shake the hell out of it. Now which one is safer?
>>
>>34443700
I Pick mine up on the 12th, what holster should I get?
>>
>>34443421
>>34443441
sad bait.
>>
File: 1456796961264.jpg (5KB, 225x225px)
1456796961264.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>34443080
this.
>>
>>34443741
I use a ayylamo IWB and it disappears. You could packet carry also I suppose. However, I would be cautious of lint and other debris getting in between the hammer.
>>
>>34443700
The p238 is for women. The p938 is where it's really at. It's the perfect subcompact CCW.
>>
Since this thread is around anyway

Anybody have first hand experience with the Kimber Micro 9 side by side with a P938?

I handled both in the LGS, I'm leaning Kimber for the Ambi safety and laser grips, but I know Kimber QC is shit nowadays.
>>
>>34443016

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DISENGAGE THE SAFETY AFTER DRAWING YOU FUCKING PLEB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.