[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How tactical are you /k/? When you edc, besides phone/wallet/keys,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 01ready-to-bug-out-2.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
01ready-to-bug-out-2.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How tactical are you /k/?
When you edc, besides phone/wallet/keys, how much extra gear do you carry?

When you go innawoods, do you use a civie looking hiking pack, or a tactical looking bag with molle?

How much camo do you own and wear?

What is your preferred method of carrying ammo? Pockets, belt pouch, chest rig, etc.
>>
oz = lbs
>>
>>34437927
Name of the pack? Looks pretty neat.
>>
>>34437927
>When you go innawoods, do you use a civie looking hiking pack, or a tactical looking bag with molle?
Depends.

Tacticool bags are heavier and less comfortable to carry, but more modular, allow for better organization and more durable. Hiking bags are lighter and more comfortable but rarely offer any customization, harder to organize and easier to damage.

If I'm going for a short trip, I will usually go with the tacticool bag as it's easier to access stuff without having to stop or even unload the entire pack. It's also easier to attach a small pouch on the side if I need it for any specific reason. If it's going to be a proper hike, the comfort and weight savings of the hiking bag are more important.
>>
>>34438176
Dont know, not my pic
>>
>>34437927
this fucking faggot in the pic makes me mad

>let's put our fucking blanket outside the pack and not protect it from damp
>let's fucking put our flares in a goddamn mesh pocket
>I stole my daughter's bookbag because I don't have a legitimately useful innawoods pack of my own
>I've got this over-under rifle/shotty with a wood stock and no goddamn sling that I guess I'll just carry with my damn hands the whole way

fucking has never been in innawoods in his life, I guarantee it.
>>
Try my best to look like I'm getting to the trailhead straight from REI. Granted, I usually do stop by there to get some stuff but I don't use milsurp or tactical shit unless it's quality and cheaper and not heavier. Still working on putting my 44mag holster on it though.
>>
File: 18Fibn2_d.jpg (178KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
18Fibn2_d.jpg
178KB, 640x1138px
>>34437927
I EDC a USP .40 with a light, Knife and an extra mag. I always have it on me but when I'm Innawoods it's a backup.
>Main Loadouts
Solo hiking/camping ?11.5" AR Pistol, Glock 20 and Mossberg Shockwave.

Hiking/camping with GF? 18" AR10 & Glock 20. Gf carries AR Pistol and Glock 29.

Hunting( Turkey,Deer,Elk)? AR 10 or 18" AR 15 depending on game. Glock 20 Sidearm. Mossberg 930.
1-6 optics on all rifles.
One set of camo overalls I got from a thrift store. Never wear it though.
Washington State
>>
>>34439565
>always carrying his glock 20
based
>>
Civ pack.
Vasque ankle height boots + gators
Converted saiga 7.62 for inna woods, 590, or my fudd mark 5 if hunting.
Sidearm 22/45 w/packlite barrel.
All other equipment is mission specific.
Light=fast=alive.
>>
Glock 19, really wish glock would make a 10mm glock 19... the baby glock isn't fun to grip.
>>
>>34437927
>"I am not waterproof nor am I quiet."
>>
File: ScreenHunter 11.png (81KB, 240x148px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter 11.png
81KB, 240x148px
>>34438176

BOY I WONDER WHAT THE FUCKING NAME IS MAN

>enhance
>enhance
>enhance
>enhance
>>
>>34437927
Innawoods its a surplus blouse, flecktarn being my top choice, with jeans and some combat boots.

If I'm out for long distance or just want everything short of the kitchen sink, I have a large ALICE pack full of crap with a couple canteens and a but pouch attached to it with a pistol belt replacing the waist strap and my knife and another canteen on it.

If I want to be light, I have a north face civilian pack that holds enough stuff for what I need.

Ammo is on stripper clips in a couple ALICE compass pouches.

I'm a fucking autist so I carry bolts, a multitool, and a big knife innawoods. Not tactical in the least, look a lot like a fudd that raided a milsurp shop. Met plenty of folks on the trail, none of which seemed to have any issue with the way I was dressed and what I had on my back, so I guess it blends pretty well.
>>
>>34440169

MY NAME IS MUD
>>
>>34440232
Nice
>>
>>34437927

>How tactical are you?

Not very, more of a hobbiest shooter honestly.

>When you edc, besides phone/wallet/keys, how much extra gear do you carry?

Maybe a pocket knife? That's about it.

>When you go innawoods, do you use a civie looking hiking pack, or a tactical looking bag with molle?

Whatever you would expect your typical "camper" to bring as well as my two BP pistols, ammo, and some empty cans to shoot at.

>How much camo do you own and wear?

None and none.

>What is your preferred method of carrying ammo? Pockets, belt pouch, chest rig, etc.

I have a powder flask as well some small bags full of .44 lead balls and another small bag of percussion caps. All of which I put in my jacket pockets. Sometimes I forgo the lead balls and use whatever .454 caliber projectile I can stuff down a chamber, believe it or not it actually works great! Wadcutters are a favorite of mine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.