[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /k/, in as unbias as a way you can, who would win: The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Rakshata_Chawla.png (999KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rakshata_Chawla.png
999KB, 1280x720px
Tell me /k/, in as unbias as a way you can, who would win: The People's China or the glorious Republic of India, liberator of Bangladesh, birthplace of Hinduism, Sikhism, and Buddhism, and rightful owner of Kashmir.
>>
The one that isn't literally caked in shit.
>>
>>34435953
China, any notion otherwise is pure lies.

Sure their a massive paper tiger and lack really any military experience but so does India, yet India doesn't have the largest amount of foot soldiers ever recorded and decent technology on top of that.

Not to mention the actual physical size differential.

India would be on defense from the start and all the way until the end of the war.

So either China gives up or they win.
>>
>>34435976
So neither.
>>
>>34435983
they're* fuck
>>
File: god bless.jpg (454KB, 4722x3176px) Image search: [Google]
god bless.jpg
454KB, 4722x3176px
>>34435953
America
>>
>>34435953
Neither side I guess. It would only be a matter of time before one side starts losing and the nukes start flying.
>>
>>34435983
>India doesn't have any military experence
But isn't India's military doing a lot of stuff in Kashmir right now?
>>
>>34435953
>who would win

The rest of the world.
>>
>>34436031
That's more a large police action or Martial Law than a real stretching of their militant legs.

It's no comparison to what an actual, full on war with a superpower like China would be like, so most conscripts are still not ready for a war involving armed vehicles/air and such.
>>
>>34435983

China could always completely fuck themselves up. The Party keeps control of the military by making sure their top brass is politically sound but militarily unreliable. For example, their wargames often show even worse performance than the Indians.

It's evenly matched and in no good way.
>>
>>34436164
You have no fucking clue on what you're talking about. Chinese force on force exercises are very brutal. They in fact have a an entire brigade setup as a an american BCT regularly kicking PLA cat A units asses.

RMA in the PLA kicked off 20 years ago, retard.
>>
>>34435953
Depends, on who's territory are they fighting?

If it's India, the Indians.
If it's China, the Chinese.

Beyond that neither country has the ability to export whoopass across the border for an extended duration, India is too small to beat the shit out of China and China is too shitty to beat the Indians on their own turf. >>34435983 and >>34437374 are full of shit, the PLA is a shitshow of epic proportions that boils down to the fact that they're basically a gigantic occupation force and defensive garrison.

PLAAF would dominate the fuck out of the skies eventually, it's simply a numbers game and the Indians would have to suffer air strikes until both sides agreed to a ceasefire.
>>
>>34435976
>>34435988
tpbp
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.