[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yesterday >military abseiling exercise with whole company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>yesterday
>military abseiling exercise with whole company
>after we're done we get a couple of minutes to rest
>see chinese asian platoonmate with his top button undone
>he is wearing a che guevara necklace
>mfw
why is this allowed?
>>
>>34434953

"INCLUSIVE"
>>
>>34434953

your platoonmate must be some sort of college communist if he wears that

probably doesent know all the shitty things che guevera did or was as a person
>>
>>34435024
>college
you give him too much credit
he is also loud and undisciplined and all around a fucking dumbass
>>
>>34434953
You're Canadian, aren't you?
>>
>>34434953
>why is this allowed?

Because not everyone is stuck in a '60s-era Cold War mindset, Senator McCarthy.
>>
>>34435430
fuck off you twinkle toed cock sucking commie
>>
>>34435430
Turns out Mcarthy was right you dumb bitch.
>>
Because you get child services called on you if you use your belt to beat the faggotry out of your kids these days.
Kids go through life without anyone to tell them "no" or "you delusional little shit listen up now here's where you're wrong" or "you're sleeping in the doghouse with no supper if you don't start behaving" or "we're not paying for you to go to a good college to major in gender studies, you're becoming a lawyer or you'll be kicked out and disowned", hence they get stupid ideas like thinking they should get taken seriously if they "identify" as a pantheistic polyamorous non-binary dimorphic inline-4 cartoon horse with V-Tec, think that refugees should be welcomed with open arms, that it's OK for fat women to wear bathing suits, or that communism was ever a good idea.
The only good thing communism has going for it is that it ends obesity blazing fast.
>>
File: 1435833779570.png (381KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
1435833779570.png
381KB, 800x569px
>>34435430

>implying commies should be tolerated
>>
>>34434953
Are you sure it was not Big Boss?
>>
>>34435474

Ain't that the goddamned truth
>>
>>34435360
No
>>34435430
My country's military and political climate sure as hell is.
>>
>>34436178
Which country's military is it then?
>inb4 it's cuba
>>
>>34436078
If only
>>
>>34434953
Hopefully for not much longer.
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/03/535342867/pentagon-considers-canceling-program-that-recruits-immigrant-soldiers
>>
>>34436201
The glorious republic of mexican shitholeistan-adjacent
>>
>>34436213
Wait, I could just get visa and apply for the army? I thought you had to get a greencard and wait 2 years.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.