[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got my first gun but I don't think people understand just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: ls5415.jpg (20KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
ls5415.jpg
20KB, 900x484px
I got my first gun but I don't think people understand just how big my penis is yet. Is there anyway I can make it louder?
>>
>>34434066
Try shoving it up your butthole.
>>
File: 4ILQgKn.jpg (209KB, 594x444px) Image search: [Google]
4ILQgKn.jpg
209KB, 594x444px
>>
>>34434066
any sort of lateral muzzle brake
>>
File: 1444422592.jpg (53KB, 659x343px) Image search: [Google]
1444422592.jpg
53KB, 659x343px
>>34434076
b-but, senpai. i poop from there
>>
>>34434076
This. I know it sounds crazy but the more of the gun you fit the louder because the feces puts a flamable coating causing larger gas expansion. It works a little like a reverse supressor
>>
>>34434102
this
>>
put a microphone in front of your gun and hook it up to an amplifier
>>
File: 6134561.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
6134561.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>34434113
I don't think you're telling the truth. I think you're personally just into guys doing butt stuff.
>>
>>34434140
No. Trust me it is true. Just also send pics...
>>
>>34434104
Not right now you don't
>>
>>34434102
Wait a minute. If that makes it louder why do so many AR's fancy birdcages?
>>
>>34434066
If you want to be a complete dick, build an ar-10 pistol with an 8" barrel and put a compensator on it. If you can't afford .308 go with 5.56. Avoid .300 blackout and 7.62x39 as they are too efficient out of the small barrel and not nearly annoying enough. Also make sure the compensator forces as much of the blast sideways as possible. Use a Miculek compensator or a bmg style if you can find one.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>34434212
This guy knows whats up, have an ar10 that was originnally 14.5 inch w/ pinned and tack welded muzzle break. literally if you aren't behind it you can feel the percussion in your chest, its so fucking obnoxious even now with a 16 inch barrel. Usually never shoot it unless im alone on the range or on the opposite side of people.
>>
>>34434066

When I was in college, I was known for having a massive schlong. It's only slightly longer than average at 8" but it's the width of a coke can at it's widest points. It was good for me because it made me pretty popular even though I'm quiet and somewhat autistic.

I have a pretty extensive collection of guns now and I get unironically asked by my old friends, especially the left wing ones, why I own so many guns if I have such a "massive hog." Before now, I always thought people were joking when they brought penis into gun ownership but they're not. I don't understand why liberals are so obsessed with penis on gun rights, it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>34434461

it's a long cylinder that shoots. it's phallic as fuck dude. we all get together to talk about our hot rods ;) we are gay here bro, gay for that soda can dick
>>
>>34434461
Post pics of your chad
>>
>tfw failed my gun owner's penis inspection test and was only given a permit for pistols
>>
>>34434198
Flash suppressor vs. Brake
>>
>>34434480
>>34434523
Agreed. Post the dick pic.
>>
>>34434461
Jealous of that thiccness, desu senpai.

I, too, was known by the sluttier girls in the circles I hung in for packing quite a large rod, about 8" or so long but of merely slightly above average girth. Much more of a cervix punisher than a truly "thick" hog.

Now, I collect large/loud/obnoxious guns and drive a bright red sportscar. I like to challenge stereotypes, and my now-fiancee still comments on my jeans/shorts bulge years later, while her girlfriends all are unusually friendly with me.
>>
File: 1487111344915.png (34KB, 769x733px) Image search: [Google]
1487111344915.png
34KB, 769x733px
>>34434480

But it's not a penis and can't be substituted for one, the purposes are entirely different and it can't define anymore about your build than owning a screwdriver can. Most girls don't even like guns, it's even a turn off for many. It's brought up on cars too but owning a fast or nice car is at least a status symbol that women like.

Is it because mechanical things are inherently masculine? No one who pursued a degree in something related to machines (aside from computers) has brought it up, they think it's interesting and want to shoot with me.

When I talk to someone new about guns it's often brought up along with the thought that if you own a gun it's only for killing someone and it seems like the association is a turn off for them. I really wish the relations weren't there and they could understand it's a group of people's hobby. Yes, guns can be useful if you had to kill someone but they're also an interesting subject and skill if you take the time to learn how they work, perform in different areas, and practice to get better. The learned mechanisms and physics can be helpful in other places and practice develops coordination. It makes me resent what they like, video games and rolling weed obviously doesn't help them at anything past moving their fingers well.
>>
File: 1233181192884.jpg (80KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1233181192884.jpg
80KB, 600x750px
>>34434461

everything goes back to a cover for inadequacy when it comes to the left

if you dislike anything they're for, you must be insecure or impotent

that's what happens when your ideology has no basis in logic, and you can only defend it with attacks on the character of others
>>
>>34434461
Are you sure you been to college. It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain. More affluent areas tend to be more "liberal" in the "progressive" sense with a lot of cognitive biases toward anything that goes against what they think, while being from more affluent areas they're more likely to get to college. So when you see safe spaces and kids shouting check your privilege it makes sense from their perspective where a lot of people there are privileged, and some just have views they haven't been exposed to while being extremely biased toward anything against them. They're not particularly experienced (hence, being students) so they have a huge negative reaction sometimes towards things they don't agree with. Clearly this was just bait because I'm not even a particularly shy guy, and I don't have a reputation for my massive dong.
If you're curious why they keep up that stereotype it's because it's effective at shaming guys. Even above average guys can be growers instead of showers so average or below average guys arn't really over reacting to that stuff they just found a topic that was easy to body shame guys over. Educated doesn't necessarily mean they act mature interacting with other people or topics they disagree with or even take an educated approach to a subject. I always did pretty well at most academic work but the institutions and dealing with people there pushed me very far away from that sort of field.
>>
>>34435076
Great points. Not coke can dick, but I graduated from college with a 3.96 in 3 years. I hated every minute of it and academics make me sick. Glad I got my card stamped and then got out into the real world with grown ups.
>>
>>34435076

I did, I am bad at understanding people. Where I went doesn't sound as crazy as yours if safe places and privilege checking was a thing. There was the opinion that minorities were disadvantaged, which they're in some regards, but not that I needed to be reminded or should interfere with my life. The people I was around were generally normal I think but some did have strong opinions and would lash out with personal attacks or change the topic when they were challenged.

What you said on why they feel they're privileged makes sense if that's all they know I can see where a lack of experience with firearms and the bad things done with guns would make them dislike them. How do you argue with someone who says they're only for penis compensating when they're wrong and provide no other rational for their opinion? It wouldn't bother me if it wasn't used as a reason to not own guns.

>>34434915

I've noticed this trend with some people, if you have a different opinion it's only because of hate or your own inadequacy and facts are irrelevant if they think you're a bigot.

>>34434881

I hope I didn't sound angry here, I was just sharing how I saw the subject.

>>34434602
>>34434523

No, I've seen the pictures you've posted here. I'm not getting banned from the only board I like so that a couple of transvestites can jerk off.
>>
File: doit.gif (1MB, 256x199px) Image search: [Google]
doit.gif
1MB, 256x199px
>>34434066
best course of action here-->>>34434076
>>
File: AfciYwH.jpg (299KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
AfciYwH.jpg
299KB, 1500x1500px
>tfw never had a sexual encounter and legitimately have no idea where my dick fits on the spectrum
>>
File: SH_SW629_loud.jpg (18KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
SH_SW629_loud.jpg
18KB, 512x384px
>>
>>34436707
I hear five inches is about average.
At least I hope it is
>>
>>34436707
Something like 75-80% of all men fall between 5.5 and 6.5 inches with 98-99% falling between 5 and 7 inches, with the distribution weighted towards smaller lengths.
>>
>>34434094
is this really a thing?
>>
>>34434066
>I got my first gun but I don't think people understand just how big my penis is yet. Is there anyway I can make it louder?

Yes.

Make a "Loudener".
>>
>>34438737
>>34437953
Are we talking flaccid or erect? I'd we're talking flaccid then I have an absolute micropenis
>>
>>34438737
>>34440130
http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/average-penis-size

We're talking erect length. Also the last big study found average size to be 5.2 inches. Those findings caused quite a stir because it was somewhat shorter than the last big penis study had found.
>>
>>34434212
Use a Strike Industries cookie cutter comp on an SBR'd AR-10 indoors, preferably pick a stall directly next to a wall
>>
>>34434212

> build an ar-10 pistol with an 8" barrel
FULLY ERECT
>>
>>34439685

Yes and no. Nobody calls it that, but a lot of brakes have that effect.
>>
>>34434212

The only real man's gun.
>>
>>34441649

As my bitchy friend likes to say

"Average is small."
>>
>>34434076

you joke but saying you're gay will make them bend on their knees and apologize while whipping their backs for not being progressive enough.

also
>tfw 6' dick but manlet so it looks far bigger
>tfw not manlet enough to be shorter than most girls

life is good
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.