[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-4658438/SAS-hero-dr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: sas.jpg (38KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
sas.jpg
38KB, 634x357px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658438/SAS-hero-drowned-ISIS-fighter-puddle.html

An Special Air Service (SAS) soldier has drowned an ISIS fighter in a puddle during a tense battle to the death.
The troops were surrounded by approximately 50 ISIS militants yesterday close to Mosul in Northern Iraq as they had just withdrawn from an intelligence gathering mission, according to the Daily Star.
In the ambush, soldiers fatally shot several militants before their ammunition ran out and they were forced to use their guns as battering rams, knives, wit and brute strength to defeat the enemy.
One man even drowned an ISIS fighter in a puddle before picking up a stone which he smashed into another man's face.
Sources told the Daily Star that they were convinced they were going to die in the battle, so they chose to 'go out fighting' in the hope that they would kill as many ISIS fighters as possible before they died.
>>
Rogue SAS unit is accused of executing unarmed Afghan civilians and planting Russian 'kill pistols' on their bodies to frame them as Taliban

>Special Air Service forces allegedly murdered Afghan civilians in night raids

>The potential war crimes were uncovered by Royal Military Police investigators

>They are working on Operation Northmoor, run from military bunker in Cornwall

>RMP understood to have found evidence of planted pistols and falsified reports

>Would imply SAS soldiers have tried to cover up their involvement in war crimes
>>
>>34426377
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4658582/SAS-unit-accused-executing-unarmed-Afghan-civilians.html
>>
File: muppet.jpg (49KB, 1419x946px) Image search: [Google]
muppet.jpg
49KB, 1419x946px
>>34426377
>>34426387
Gen was that they were tagged as taliban intelligence officers, but they didn't keep weapons, as there sole commodity was information and orders.

So you know they expedited matters.
>>
The eternal anglos strike again..
>>
>>34426593
BEADY EYES
FILLED WITH LIES
>>
>>34426333
>One man even drowned an ISIS fighter in a puddle before picking up a stone which he smashed into another man's face.
>how manly can a man be
>>
>>34426644
>>34426593
Remove paddy and paki

>>34426648
the british, not even once
>>
>>34426333
>dailymail
don't post that bollocks here m8
>>
File: Sunday_Sport.jpg (16KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
Sunday_Sport.jpg
16KB, 200x274px
>>34426668
Worse. It's the mail quoting the fucking star.

I'd trust the sport over the star.
>>
>>34426703
wake up
>>
>>34426726
can't wake up
>>
>>34426333
>>34426668
the daily mail is on some world war 2 tier propaganda regime I wouldn't believe anything they say unless you can link it to a semi-credible news agency
>>
>>34426703
I thought the sport shut down
always thought it mustve been great to work for them
>>
File: world-dailymail.gif (19KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
world-dailymail.gif
19KB, 640x512px
>>34426726
Grab a brush and put on a little makeup
>>
>>34426333
And? Are they going to give him a medal or send him to jail? You never know with bongs.
>>
>>34426333

Sounds like total fucking bullshit.
>>
Meanwhile there was a huge thread filled with pussies talking about how russians are all subhumans because they sledgehammered some ISIS guy

We do all the same thing, the officers just make sure they don't post the video online
>>
>>34426916
>>34427080

It's not true in the slightest you tards
>>
>>34426333
After reading the OP and not reading the rest of the thread, but knowing our local vatnik population: Let me guess there are already posts stating that the ISIS fighter was actually a civilian killed in cold blood by the SAS and later framed to be an ISIS fighter, or other posts stating that this is exactly like the thing with the russians torturing a prisoner and everyone is a hypocrite for not seeing this.
>>
>>34427502
Everyone knows the SAS only does that to the irish.
>>
>>34427502
Now, after reading through the thread: It has been become so fucking pathetic on what level the vatniks has become predicable.
>>
File: image.png (1008KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1008KB, 750x1334px
>>34426593
>>
>>34426333
Fake, every few months something like this comes out and it's fake but raises morale
>>
>>34426377
The ol tried and true drop gun. Hopefully these blokes get off free
>>
>>34426333
You can find a whole list of articles with headlines like this one on the Daily Mail. "SF Sniper Kills Executioner in the Process of Attempting to Behead Captive!" was another I've seen. They're absolute bullshit.
>>
>>34426333
Almost as bad as this one from a while back. Daily mail is garbage, don't believe their memes.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4527436/SAS-sniper-shot-ISIS-jihadi-dead-1-5miles-away.html
>>
>>34426333
This is what dreams are made of.
>>
>>34428631
The true believer
>>
>>34426333
Who semper fidelis, leads the way.
>>
I imagine the decision to charge was made in posh english accents.

>Men, we seem to be in a bit of dire situation
>Tits up as it were
>We're in a regular french pickle if you know what I mean
>Now we all know if they have at us, we will all be decapitated and have our corpsed desecrated on the telly for the whole world to see
>And I for one don't fancy putting the queen off her lunch from seeing something like that.
>I say we take the fight to those godless heathens and have regular old donnybrook like our great grandpappys in the great war
>Top stuff men, I see you agree
>Chin up lads, at least we can take some of the poor devils with us
>Over the top and have at em lads, the sun never sets on jolly old england. RULE BRITTANIA.
>>
>>34426333
These are creative writing episodes extended from bits and pieces overheard in a pub. The same pub, probably the same person, who is probably 100% bullshit. Many similar articles with identical writing style (probably same writer).
>>
>>34426333
WITH A FUCKIN' PUDDLE
>>
Did they died ?
>>
>One man even drowned an ISIS fighter in a puddle before picking up a stone which he smashed into another man's face.

>"Ahmed help me Nigel is drowning me"
>"Forget it Habeeb, I'm just going to stand here until he kills you, so he can get up and hit me in the face with this rock"
>>
>>34426333
>>34426387
>dailymail
All of their SAS stories are fake as fuck and are basically Call of Duty fanfiction
>>
>>34434921
piss off back to londonderry or up north somewhere or jockland someplace ya SAS hating little halfwit queer fucker
>>
>>34432240
Nah: it's the SAS so it'd be an indecipherable Glaswegian-like tongue - think tactical Malcolm Tucker.
>>
>>34426333
Highly questionable source, but the SAS are trained killers and it really should not surprise anyone that they will fight tooth and nail.
>>
>>34434921
southern poofter detected
>>
>>34426333
typical unsourced Daily Mail bullshit
>>
>>34427766
>'was forced to kill an enemy commander with his bare hands'
>forced
The press needs to be locked out of every war zone or shot on sight as spies.
>>
>>34435102
The Scots can't even fill their own Infantry battalions and have to rely on guys from Northern England, Ireland and the Commonwealth.

Why does everyone think there are loads of them in the SAS?
>>
SAS captain kills 7 ISIS with a spoon and tea kettle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4153583/SAS-captain kills-terrorist-with-spoon-and-kettle
>>
>>34435023
>>34435170
I love the SAS, but comeon m8 this shit is complete bollocks

They don't need to make gay little stories like this to make them seem cooler
>>
>>34436846
The cynic in me thinks they're releasing all this stuff with full MoD approval due to the massive and ongoing investigation into SAS actions in Afghanistan. I suppose there's the hope that it falls into the vast glut of SAS stories and remains hidden in there.

From what I gather that is unlikely to happen.
>>
File: 1429270725263.jpg (200KB, 837x892px) Image search: [Google]
1429270725263.jpg
200KB, 837x892px
>>34435963
>that post
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.