[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /k/'s thoughts on the xdm 9mm 4.5? In high capacity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: wewlade.jpg (100KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
wewlade.jpg
100KB, 1100x700px
What are /k/'s thoughts on the xdm 9mm 4.5? In high capacity I only hear about Glock and Canik etc, never really heard about this
>>
They're good. Like, really good. I'd put them right below the VP9 in terms of quality.
>>
>>34425228
>Springfield Armory, Inc

not even once
>>
>>34425228
I have a 5.25 XDm that shoots like a dream. I'm sure the 4.5 will also.
The sights are very nice that come stock and the trigger isn't anything special, it's just a decent trigger.
>>
>>34425402
This.

Honestly at this point the only reason i buy Glock is because of the Blue Label program. At those prices I think Glock is worth it.

Never shot a Canik nd homestly never will.
>>
Absurdly high bore axis and I personally find the grip unpleasantly angular but they go bang when you pull the trigger.
>>
>>34425422
>>Springfield Armory, Inc
>not even once
why?
>>
XD
>>
>>34425556
Even disregarding the who Illinois debacle from earlier this year, trading on a reputation you didn't earn is pretty scummy.
>>
>>34425583
*the whole
>>
>>34425583
I remember the lobbying shit earlier this year but what's all this talk about trading on a reputation and whatnot
>>
File: Springfield_Armory_logo.png (213KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
Springfield_Armory_logo.png
213KB, 800x950px
>>34426036
>what's all this talk about trading on a reputation and whatnot

this is an actual logo that SAI has the balls to use
>>
File: thinking.jpg (38KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
38KB, 590x578px
>>34426073
>>
All XD's a shit.
>>
>>34425228
Own it, love it.

Are there better one's?
Yes.
But I got mine for a good price plus factory new slide. Barrel needs to be replaced soon but i believe powder river has tons of xd (m) parts.

Pick your poison, I've also got a cz p09 and a glock 23 in 9mm.
>>
>>34425228
fuckhuge and fuckheavy

good shooter otherwise
>>
>>34425228
The GRIP ZONEs feels pretty terrible to me, like the bottom of a chair mat. It's a little heavy and really tall for what it is but they come with several magazines and have nice sights. The trigger is decent. Really it's still just a Croatian hs2000 with an obnoxious pricetag and a fake name on it. If you can find one sub $400 it's worth looking at but in my area they all seem to be $550 40s and 45s. If I wanted an expensive giant handgun I'd find a used HK first.
>>
>>34425442
Why won't you shoot a Canik?
>>
>>34425228
Pointless blackstrap safety
>>
XDs are fairly popular as competition guns.

I would read up over at the Brian Enos forums or somewhere similar to get an idea of what reliability, etc are like. Much more likely to find an informed opinion of long-term reliability (as in, higher round counts). The info you get will be from gaming experience, but serious gamers tend to put a lot of rounds through their handguns and they'll have a good feel for what the common problems are.

XDs generally get pooped on because fudds seem to like them and because M4Carbine et al swear the grip safety will get you killed immediately in the streets. The one gripe that seems to be legit is that their magazines wear out more quickly than other designs under heavy use. But on the other hand, magazines are a consumable, so there's that.

The Mod 2s are relatively new, so bear that in mind as well.
>>
File: ff.jpg (64KB, 1300x974px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
64KB, 1300x974px
Kill yourself for even considering springshit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.