[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can airsoft parts be attached to real firearms? Ive been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Can airsoft parts be attached to real firearms?
Ive been trying to see if I can find parts of the L96A1 and just build a replica, but the only thing I have found is airsoft parts.
>>
>>34422458
some parts can but most cant, anything that's going to be bearing a load i wouldn't trust
>>
>>34422458
What parts are you looking to substitute?
>>
>>34422470
In all honesty just the stock for now.
>>
>>34422481
I wouldn't OP. There's no way that thing is going to hold up to recoil beyond maybe a dozen or so shots.
>>
>>34422515
Definitely possible.
I was looking all over the place and couldn't find anything similar so I got curious.
>>
>>34422526
Keep in mind that most airsoft "sniper" rifles are low end guns marketed to people who don't know better. Cheap plastic is going to be the standard.

I've seen the stuff break under very easy use, I wouldn't even trust it as a range you. Sorry I don't have any other advice for doing a L96A1 build though. Maybe archangel has something close enough for you? It seems right up their alley.
>>
>>34422481
furnitures works for awhile, until the parts break cause the build quality is shit.
if this is sticking a 22 into airshit shell it will be fine if its anything else something will snapoff or melt within 100 rounds.
>>
>>34422481

the L96 has a stock that's literally bonded to the action. the stock is an integral piece of the gun. if you want, you can get an AICS which is inlet for Remington 700 pattern actions. mine was ~$800 for a non-folding used one. the action however will be totally different due to the fact that the 700 is a round, 2-lug 90 degree throw action while the AI is a flat 3-lug 60 degree action.
>>
>>34422481
They still make the chassis. The AICS AT. You might have to buy the thumbhole skins for it though.
>>
>>34422458
I would strongly advise you to build an AI and not just emulate one.

Heres an L96 one, but its not A1
http://www.mjlmilitaria.com/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.