[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunno how to phrase this, but if i am in an unfamiliar area,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Dunno how to phrase this, but if i am in an unfamiliar area, unarmed, and I am attacked by people unexpectedly-- what is the correct procedure in running away, where to get cover? Etc

I'm a Swede and I don't want to be attacked by nogs
>>
>>34421430
>correct procedure in running away
What are you running from? Muggers? Terrorists with guns? It's sad to hear that you have to run instead of fight the fuckers, but you're not too clear.
>>
>>34421430
>Swede
>unfamiliar area
>unarmed
Oh my.

Vápnum sínum skal-a maðr velli á
feti ganga framar,
því at óvíst er at vita,
nær verðr á vegum úti geirs of þörf guma.
>>
>>34421430
>I'm a Swede and I don't want to be attacked by nogs

Run to the nearest employment office.
>>
>>34421442
I am a bit stoned, basically what do when terrorists start blasting at people? Like in the Bourne movies and how he knows how to read the environment , I wanna do that
>>
>>34421493
shit bait tbqh
sage
>>
>>34421493
>Like in the Bourne movies and how he knows how to read the environment , I wanna do that

>movies
>real life
>I wanna do that

Good luck, dipshit.
>>
>>34421493
>Like in the Bourne movies and how he knows how to read the environment
Comes with experience.
>>
>>34421527
>Comes with experience.

lol
>>
>>34421531
I didn't claim to have the experience.
>>
>>34421430
If you are swarmed by nogs in an unfamilar area un-armed it could be game over. They are quick and your only hope is to run and hope the bushmen feel its not worth it. Happy Travels.
>>
>>34421493
he doesn't know how to read shit, it's all set up for him in advance. movies aren't real.
>>
ITT summerfags who never saw Bourne Identity and only know of that gay meme and latest movie. The first 3 movies are fire.
>>
>>34421430
Do you see a group of melanin enriched individuals approaching? Move to the other side of the street. Do they move to intercept you? Turn around and run. Always make eye contact. Make sure they know YOU know but don't eye fuck them in the process. The stuff you have to worry about though is when they approach from behind. Situational awareness. You're not Bourne. Look around, actively THINK where and how you're going to deal with this.
>>
>>34421430
>Dunno how to phrase this, but if i am in an unfamiliar area, unarmed, and I am attacked by people unexpectedly-- what is the correct procedure in running away, where to get cover? Etc
>>34421493
>I am a bit stoned

Step 1. Avoid being stoned?
>>
step one should actually be
>avoid being sweed
>>
>>34421493
Tip: next time you to Vivalla to score, make sure you get killed
>>
>>34423792
>move to other side of street when group approaches
already fucked if you let it get here.
>>
>>34421430
No-nonsense self-defense is a good site for learning about situational awareness:

https://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/

In particular, have a look at the five stages of violent crime:

>1) Intent
>2) Interview
>3) Positioning
>4) Attack
>5) Reaction

Your main goal is to stop things at 1 and 2. Failing that, it's about 3- being able to escape before the attack. This can be as simple as turning around and walking out of a parkade that has a bunch of people who don't belong there (and are just "holding up a wall" or loitering).

Terror attacks are a lot harder, but there are still a few things you can learn.
>>
>>34421430
>but if i am in an unfamiliar area

this is your #1 problem

don't go to unfamiliar areas

swedes are particularly vulnerable in USA because everybody knows y'all are total cucks
>>
>>34421430
Channel your Viking ancestors Sven, not doing so shames their memory.
>>
>Swede is so helpless he needs lessons on how to run away
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.